Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... (2201 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by sexymoma(f): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Why would any man want to date an older woman? Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.
But The Question Is Would You Guys Date An Older Women?....
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Hysteria: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2013
AGE DIFFERENCE??
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by sexymoma(f): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2013
Hysteria: AGE DIFFERENCE??
Like 17yrs
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by youngalex(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yeah,i prefer dating older women as they know how to love and care for a man...i will prefer to date one,if she is in lagos she can mail me...alexiyoungie@yahoo.co.uk...am a graduate,with a good job,handsome and fun to be with
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by AtheistD(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yes. And I have done it before. But how old exactly? Anything under 6 years above is not necessarily an older woman.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by wazobiaforu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yes but most not be more than 1 or 2 years or at most 3

Why will i marry maami when there are many eleje tutu outside
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
sexymoma: Why would any man want to date an older woman? Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.

Younger women don't always mess with guys' heads....

I think men prefer the younger ones cos of more physical attractiveness and the helplessness young girls often possess. The feeling of superiority over a younger, more naive person. All that ish.
They get off on it.

Although most of them will come to this thread and lie about how they don't mind dating an older woman.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by MrCork17: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
sexymoma: Why would any man want to date an older woman? Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.

sweeery. can i mate with you? sad
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2013
^^can i ''mate'' with you indeed grin

If the age difference isn't in double figures, she's witty and physically attractive, sure i would. One rule though: NEVER refer to me as ''small boy''. wink

@fellis: ''helpless'' little girls irritate me.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2013
kay9: ^^can i ''mate'' with you indeed grin

If the age difference isn't in double figures, she's witty and physically attractive, sure i would. One rule though: NEVER refer to me as ''small boy''. wink

@fellis: ''helpless'' little girls irritate me.

So you like the strong independent woman type?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Dubemkelly(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2013
Sure once d lady is physically young n mannered....Regrdless of d age,I'm still d mehn tho
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

So you like the strong independent woman type?

''Strong'' and ''independent'' have so many meanings these days; i just like a smart confident woman who lets me be a man.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2013
kay9:

''Strong'' and ''independent'' have so many meanings these days; i just like a smart confident woman who lets me be a man.

What does 'lets you be the man' mean?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

What does 'lets you be the man' mean?

''The'' man? I said a man, but watever. Anyway, lets see...

It means saving me some ego when we disagree in public. Men have fragile egos, y'know.

It means realizing that some roles in the home are truly gender-defined. I'm african; i like to boast that my woman is the best cook ever.

It means letting me drive the frigging car and disregard directions once in a while. Yeah i'm most prolly going the wrong way, but humor me all the same.

You getting my drift?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by tpia5: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Yes but most not be more than 1 or 2 years or at most 3

Why will i marry maami when there are many eleje tutu outside

i agree with you.

guys should date their mates or juniors, generally speaking, and in my opinion.

addendum: nobody should quote me, thanks, i nor send anybody message, if you like marry female wey senior you by 20 years, na your choice.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 3:30am On Apr 06, 2013
Is it just me, or does this poster above me have serious issues?? grin grin
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Mynd44: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Men and our egos
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Sure thing wink

Clause is, she does not look depreciated lipsrsealed

A good example is Miss Arunma Oteh cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by djeezy(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2013
Older women tend to be domineering and it's a turn off for me. I agree they are more experienced and for me i turn it into sex.ual satisfaction and nothing pretentious is what i mean by that. I want a submissive woman and most times older women treat you like they're your sugar mummy hence not according you the respect you so desire. By their independence in extreme cases, they crave to turn you into a puppet.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2013
kay9:
''The'' man? I said a man, but watever. Anyway, lets see...
It means saving me some ego when we disagree in public. Men have fragile egos, y'know.
It means realizing that some roles in the home are truly gender-defined. I'm african; i like to boast that my woman is the best cook ever.
It means letting me drive the frigging car and disregard directions once in a while. Yeah i'm most prolly going the wrong way, but humor me all the same.
You getting my drift?

Are you saying you prefer a woman that is domesticated? The 'stay at home and take care of house and kids' type of woman? Cos that's what I am getting from this part of your post.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by tomzman: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2013
laye laye.
OP edit the title of the thread and make appropriate corrections.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
sexymoma: Why would any man want to date an older woman? Well, older women are not only more mature,

not all men want a mature lady, some men do prefer the immature clingy clueless type.

and financially independent,

the above depend on the "mature woman", not all +30 women are financially independent, unless what you mean by that is: she has a JOB.

but they're also better lovers

thats a DAMN LIE!!!! especially today where most 20yr old start fukcing in their teenage yrs, and have a few BFs on speed dial (along with the occasional sugar daddy to service)..... the key is to know what kind of men the lady had in her past, and if she knows/cares about giving pleasure. many are clueless or not fit enough to do a good job in the bedroom ( a fat woman can try as she want, chances are she would be unfit to perform "properly" )

and usually won't mess with your head.

a desperate lady will mess with your head whether she is 18 or 45..... and dont forget that many mature women are so desperate to get married that they may be the one messing even more with your head, in order to fast track a possible marriage!

if she has what i require in a woman then yes i would, but her appearance would be the first thing that she would be evaluated on.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by miccodb(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Younger women too d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ misbehave buh older women get experience n won't do anyhow
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by tpia5: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
since when did it become the norm for young men to date older women?

i guess its a modern thing.

its not supposed to be routine, but the exception ie as your situation requires.

not young men considering whether to date older or younger women. undecided What does that mean?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

Are you saying you prefer a woman that is domesticated? The 'stay at home and take care of house and kids' type of woman? Cos that's what I am getting from this part of your post.

Domesticated?? Gee...

Fellis, are you implying that a woman who likes to cook for her man and understands that men have sensitive egos, is ''domesticated''?? Sounds like the views of a hard left feminist.

Seriously now, tell me what part of my post made you think this.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Scarpon(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2013
as long as their is LOVE age is just a number
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2013
kay9:

Domesticated?? Gee...

Fellis, are you implying that a woman who likes to cook for her man and understands that men have sensitive egos, is ''domesticated''?? Sounds like the views of a hard left feminist.

Seriously now, tell me what part of my post made you think this.

When I said 'domesticate' I really didn't mean anything offensive. To domesticate means to accustom something/somebody to household life. To make a person more accustomed to home life (as opposed to life outside the home).
You said you are an African man and I assumed this meant you would prefer your wife to do the housework like most African men do.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by sexymoma(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2013
cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Vince2(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Yea of course, i wud nt mind dating an older woman because she will be more understanding and more caring. And most importantly very good in bed. Any one in Bayelsa should contact me. 07035174655
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by AtheistD(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Studies in many countries have shown that women live up to 10 to 15 years longer than men. Hence a woman marrying her age mate is more likely to spend her last days as a widow. To avoid this it is advisable for women to settle with someone 5 to 10 years younger than her.

Because of fertility it is advisable for men to settle with women in their prime (18-33).

Due to financial reasons it is advisable for women to settle with a man who is at least 5yrs older than her.

Is it just me or is everything above highlighting how complicated picking a partner truly is. Either way you cut it there will be an something toconsider.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by NEMEREM4EVA(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
am in need of a sugar mummy no matter her age. I promise her Bleep until she faint.if u re intrested email me at chrisbender4life@gmail.comam in need of a sugar mummy no matter her age. I promise her Bleep until she faint.if u re intrested email me at chrisbender4life@gmail.comam in need of a sugar mummy no matter her age. I promise her Bleep until she faint.if u re intrested email me at chrisbender4life@gmail.com
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:

When I said 'domesticate' I really didn't mean anything offensive. To domesticate means to accustom something/somebody to household life. To make a person more accustomed to home life (as opposed to life outside the home).
You said you are an African man and I assumed this meant you would prefer your wife to do the housework like most African men do.

Glad u clarified. I associate the word ''domesticate'' with acquiescent, subservient, ''instilled obedience'', stuff like that...

As per the ''african man'' thing, i dont intend to let my wife do all the house chores. C'mon, she's not my slave... smiley But COOKING! Ahh, cooking... Mmh, my wife must cook for me o! grin By the way, i can cook oo *wink* I intend to sneak into the kitchen once in a while and surprise her! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! / Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? / Should She Wait For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.