Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,301 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... (2203 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
^That's nice that you want to help your wife out at home. Most men will never do that or if they do offer a little assistance, they start expecting the wife to kill herself thanking them. And these are people that have career wives o!
I just don't get those people's way of reasoning.
As for the cooking in your house; it might not even matter if you don't do any of it, what is important is that your wife is fine with your cooking arrangements. If she is then no probs smiley.

She might turn out to be the type that does not like to see her man in the kitchen at all so there goes your plan to surprise her.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
sexymoma: Why would any man want to date an older woman? Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.
But The Question Is Would You Guys Date An Older Women?....
i need a sugar mummy to bath me,feed me,cloth me and give me endless love.
any takers? cool
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^ i've never heard of a woman who isn't thrilled when her man cooks for her.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
kay9: ^^ i've never heard of a woman who isn't thrilled when her man cooks for her.

Siddon there na grin

I know a woman that thinks it isn't 'manly' when a man does 'feminine chores' like cooking. Those types of women want you to thrill them some other way, maybe by doing something 'manly'.

Abeg no ask me 'like which manly thing?' because I nor know.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:

Siddon there na grin

Abeg no ask me 'like which manly thing?' because I nor know.

*clears throat*
Ehm... please which ''manly thing'' be dat? grin
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by johnraheem: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
please i need oldwoman. b/cos their are more serious... if u are please contact me un 07058588986 i base in abuja...
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Tgirl4real(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
kay9: ^^ i've never heard of a woman who isn't thrilled when her man cooks for her.

Kay9! Ahem! grin
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by kay9(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Kay9! Ahem! grin

Hey Tg, howdy do? Where u been? smiley
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by sexymoma(f): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
kiss
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Abbey2sam(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
WHY NOT? THEY ARE SO GOOD IN BED, I DATED ONE WHO IS OLDER THAN ME WITH ALMOST 22YRS WHILE I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL,
SHE TAKES GOOD CARE OF ME AND NEVER REFER TO ME AS A SMALL BOY BUT AS HER MAN....................

SHE UNDERSTANDS WHEN I HAD TO GO TO AND WHILE I WAS IN SCHOOL SHE ALWAYS SEND ME MONEY....

OLDER WOMEN ROCKS
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by dederocs(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
sexymoma: Why would any man want to date an older woman? Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.
But The Question Is Would You Guys Date An Older Women?....
Can I dat you and show you why moma?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by segzicres(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Date whoever the feck you wanna date. African mentality should be erased. Feck that shii. I'll date or even marry an older babe tho. As long as she is ready to make me lazy tho
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by sexymoma(f): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2013
kiss grin
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by bharseeth(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

not all men want a mature lady, some men do prefer the immature clingy clueless type.

the above depend on the "mature woman", not all +30 women are financially independent, unless what you mean by that is: she has a JOB.

thats a DAMN LIE!!!! especially today where most 20yr old start fukcing in their teenage yrs, and have a few BFs on speed dial (along with the occasional sugar daddy to service)..... the key is to know what kind of men the lady had in her past, and if she knows/cares about giving pleasure. many are clueless or not fit enough to do a good job in the bedroom ( a fat woman can try as she want, chances are she would be unfit to perform "properly" )

a desperate lady will mess with your head whether she is 18 or 45..... and dont forget that many mature women are so desperate to get married that they may be the one messing even more with your head, in order to fast track a possible marriage!

if she has what i require in a woman then yes i would, but her appearance would be the first thing that she would be evaluated on.

I totally agree wif u. Seconded!
Re: Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Some older women love younger men. It makes them feel younger too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats With Girls Sef? What Did I Do Wrong ??? ??? ??? :-\ / Why Do Girls Have This Stupid Specialities.... / How Can I Avoid Dating,love,like Any Girl For 6momths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.