Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! (21211 Views)

Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Enasenas(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2008
Make una Wait o! Wetin be Egocentric Fools Curbing Corruption(EFCC) own sef? People wey put una there, una don fit burst them finish? Na OGUN go kill una! Una no go die better! Make I let una know onething, as una dey burst us dey go, make una continue o. Becos if una stop, we don defeat una be dat. I just dey look una dey laugh becos una nor know una sef. See the top shots like the UGLIEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE(OBJ AND IM DAUGHTER IYABO) una nor burst them, una come dey disturb people wey wan lift DEM FAMILY ABOVE POVERTY LEVEL?

sINCE E DON BE LIKE THIS, NA WAR AGAINST UNA HENCEFORTH! STAY CLEAR OFF MA FELLOW G MEN, THIS IS JUST A WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN INJURY TO ONE IS AN INJURY TO ALL OOOOO!!!!

A WORD, THEY SAY IS ENOUGH. Egocentric Fools Curbing Corruption(EFCC) BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Enasenas(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2008
Make una Wait o! Wetin be Egocentric Fools Curbing Corruption(EFCC) own sef? People wey put una there, una don fit burst them finish? Na OGUN go kill una! Una no go die better! Make I let una know onething, as una dey burst us dey go, make una continue o. Becos if una stop, we don defeat una be dat. I just dey look una dey laugh becos una nor know una sef. See the top shots like the UGLIEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE(OBJ AND IM DAUGHTER IYABO) una nor burst them, una come dey disturb people wey wan lift DEM FAMILY ABOVE POVERTY LEVEL?

sINCE E DON BE LIKE THIS, NA WAR AGAINST UNA HENCEFORTH! STAY CLEAR OFF MA FELLOW G MEN, THIS IS JUST A WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN INJURY TO ONE IS AN INJURY TO ALL OOOOO!!!!

A WORD, THEY SAY IS ENOUGH. Egocentric Fools Curbing Corruption(EFCC) BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by jeemy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2008
Make EFCC live Yahoo boys, ooooooooooo, our government wen dey theif our money, dey no dey see them? na yahoo boys dem wan they burst as dey like, if no be say yahoo dey benin , benin no for let man stay because of thief.

Yahoo for benin don make boys live thief.

EFCC make una burst Obasanjo wen thief our, Lucky Igbinedion wen thoef Edo state money , before u na burst Yahoo boys for Benin
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by bebe123456: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
wetin dey do all those full that could EFCC make them live the yahoo guys alone cas e nor easy to telk to maga e go come pay you money this is last werning to them,ogun go kill all the EFCC fortown
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
2 wrongs don't make a right.
The yahoo boys give naija a bad image=no foreign investors=lack of jobs.
so all those saying yahoo boys should be left alone have no clue what they're saying.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by texazzpete(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2008
I don't give a shyte ifi the Government is bad or Obj stole money. These guys are thieves, and a thief should be treated as such.

The excuse of 'no jobs' is terribly pathetic. how many yahoo boys are graduates? How many are content with making just wat their contemporaries in banks are making?

Yahoo boys are traitors, plain and simple, and all these creeps writing in support of them are in sympathy with people destroying our national image.
orekwor:

The issue of this Yahoo Yahoo has beeen on for long and please do not think people go into it because they want to impress their girlfriends,no.In fact,never.The average guy on the street is trying to earn a living for himself.It is unfortunate you go to look for a job and you are turned down just because you do not have any experience but the fact remains that you have to work to get experience and you need experience to work as well.What Efcc is doing is bad.I can say that anywhere.The men in power are looting without blinking and they do not go after them.When last did you hear a yahoo boy collect 5,000 USD from his client.They should let boys be and let them reap from the fruits of the labour of our leaders.But for sure,the act is bad but please give me an alternative.

Go to school and look for a job, silly. You don't even have to be a graduate to be productive. Look at success stories like Dangote.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by texazzpete(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
For y'all who see nothing wrong in yahoo, i hope you extend this same generosity to armed robbers, especially when they pay you a visit. After all, OBJ's walking free, so all crime's fair game, eh?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by kingurch: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2008
wen to hammer no be a days job and Efcc want make the days much for these men to collect, make una try una best come yankee come arrest the ones wey dey do am big time na if una go reach naija back, e no good sha, you all know our country is bad and backward but u dont want us to make money from outside and use it in our country upon all say bible talk am say na we wey be foreigners get the white men money because God blessed us with wealth and the whites has taken most of it from us so we're taking it back with our own kind of wisdom, make una continue but one dey na yawa go gas for Efcc side because e go worst for Efcc pass as dem take drive Bakassi,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by neoneo: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2008
[i][b][b]I must say that I am totally disappointed in the author of this topic who simply believes that Yahoo Yahoo is simply to impress girls. You simply do not have any idea that Yahoo Yahoo is what so may family survive by daily in our country 9ja. It's very sad to know that you can only see a small picture of the whole story. Every and any young man who is opportuned to run into some money is tempted to impress women, but that is just a small aspect of the whole story.

You have failed to understand that most of the boys forced to scale on roof tops, risking their lives are university graduates, some graduated for as long as 10 to 13 years, no job. Those people that have responded on this topic that had the audacity to condemn those individuals, can you please tell what you have done to help and alleviate the sufferings and problems of the Nigerian society?? Have you helped in creating jobs and employments for graduates and skilled workers in your locality If you haven't then you simply have no right to condemn Yahoo Yahoo.

So many families in Nigeria can boost of being comfortable as a result of the Yahooism. Cars, Houses, clothes, food, all basic amenities are provided when there is money to do so. In a country so blessed with everything and yet the citizens suffer so much. No electricity, no water, no roads, which are basic amenities for every developing society. Travel abroad and see countries who have nothing but still provide all basic amenities for their citizens. When all those amenities are present, investors would come and jobs and employments would be created.

What do you expect a young man who has just graduated from the University and has sought and gone for all kinds of jobs offers but either gets rejected or receives so little wage that can barely take care of his daily transportation fare?? His parents are retired, he has younger siblings, 3 in the Univeristy also and 2 in high school. How does such a family cope facing such everyday pressures that the Nigerian society provides He then meets an old friend of his back in college, who now has a car and a nice cosy apartment, wears good clothes and takes care of all his family's responsibilities and on top of it, is about to get married and start a family of his own. This friend does Yahoo Yahoo. What do you expect my guy to do Ignore the Yahoo Yahoo and continue his unending job search or simply learn the Yahoo Yahoo, sitdown in a cybercafe and wait for the breakthrough!!!

Some people think that Yahoo Yahoo is so easy, that probably the computers just vomit money. If it is easy go and try for one week then you would understand. I think that the author of this topic is also jealous of Yahoo Yahoo boyz, maybe they took your girlfriend from you or have been taking all your girl friends from you. One thing you should know, is that women love the good things of life. They love a man who wears good clothes, who drives fancy cars, smells nice and can afford basic bills and possibly more. A man who is comfortable. A successful Yahoo Yahoo guy is a successful businessman and lives a comfortable life. Some guys battle for years in the Yahoo Yahoo without still having a penny to their name, but there is always the hope and belief that one day, one day his own breakthrough would come.

You even simply neglect the fact that some girls also do the Yahoo Yahoo. I have personally seen mother and daughter doing Yahoo Yahoo. It is a very addictive business. Most of the time, these girls are introduce by their boyfriends or brothers.

If not for Yahoo Yahoo, after 6pm in Benin, coming outside would be to your own detriment. Yahoo Yahoo created an avenue for a lot of miscreants around the country to vent their anger. Most of which became lucky to make good bucks. How do you then tell such a guy, no matter his previous history to go shoot a gun?? He can't do that anymore, because he now has a reason to live. Poor men don't fear death, but rich men do.

Yahoo Yahoo is not particular to Nigeria alone, countries like Cameroun, Ghana, Liberians also have their guys doing the same thing. Their countries would never stop them because it is another source of income for the economy.

Instead of EFCC to focus on the issues of stolen and embezzled government funds, they are venting their anger on innocent youth, who have been pushed to the wall to fend for their families. Would EFCC rather these guys be Armed robbers or Yahoo boys?? What effect does yahoo have on our economy, positive or negative What effect does stealing government funds have on our economy, positive or negative?? Can you now see how stupid the so-called EFCC is and every Nigerian that supports their actions!!!

If all those stolen money from government was recovered and put back into the economy to develop infrastructure, job opportunities would be created. The 5th largest oil producing country in the world, and our citizens can barely feed nor cloth themselves. Most sleep under bridges. The price of a barrel of crude-oil is going up by the day, but can we account for our sales Go see the Niger-Delta where the crude-oil is from. They have nothing; light, water, housing, food, nothing!! Then you say they shouldn't revolt.

Until we begin to focus of the issues that are important and neglect trivial issues, we would never go forward. Government officials that have stolen funds running into billions of dollars, have they ever been busted in such a fashion that they jump on top of roofs No, but small yahoo boy because he doesn't have any backbone or godfather can be treated like a criminal. Who is the real criminal A man who connives and cheats his country and some one who offers a deal to a foriegner and plays the greed of that individual?? People decide to accept the Nigerian fate and seek alternative means to help themselves and their families because waiting for government was highly uncertain. Governments have come and gone and nothing has changed. Individuals that have been opportuned and have never faced hardships, would never understand anything I have said. Please try to broaden your horizon and see life in a much larger picture. Get your facts right before you open you mouth to blab rubbish. The fact remains that THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY IS DEAD!!!! Thank you.

A retired Yahoo Yahoo, presently an International businessman and IT consultant
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by kingurch: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2008
make una take care this guy na maye and e worst pass Efcc ''texazzpete'' guy listen most of the guys who run these things are graduates from different universities,uniben,Delsu,Ekp and so on, guy for instance me i graduated in the year 2002 from delta state university(Anwai campus)i studied accounting but right now where i'm i?i live outside my country running my things because in our country there's nothing at all and u have to get the right connection and i've got lots of those connections but still there's nothing to right home about in that our country, sorry if those words hurt you but the wealth of these white murder fuckers belongs to us and we're taking it with wisdom because it has been stolen a long time ago, take care of yourself and start thinking good because i think u feel you're a straight forward person,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by newguy(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2008
grin na wa for dem , they are agbayas , instead of them to go and start arresting those old papas in the government seat na small pikin wey na 300 usd him dey pick and wan make him future better dem dey pursue, like goat
na wa 4 nigeria oo
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by gangstars(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2008
Bleep!! [b]EFCC[/b][size=8pt][/size] and make dem leave yahoo boiz alone. them self dey scam and theif
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by gangstars(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2008
Bleep!! EFCC and make them leave yahoo boiz alone. them self dey scam and theif
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by yahozee1: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2008
ok make una see wetin efcc do OHH person pikin oH efcc we go burst una liKE bursting of acon for ekpoma The boy wen Jump from up of Monte carlo don DIE. May your name Continue 2 Rain In Our Lips, may you Never experince sadness were ever you are and might be, We do not know you more but as a member of the G men organisation WE SAY.May Your Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.Amen Please Do Send This MSG 2 All Brodas In the Street/Home to wish him well as effort to get efcc is on point for the bad thing when dey do us because them leave government when chop money and no pay our parence pension well come dey burst who collect from abroad,na oyinbo money we chop no be government make efcc start to buRSt who chop government money no be us,PEACE TO YOU ALL NA MY OWN BE THIS TALK YOUR OWN,DEMOCRACY WE PROGRESS, wWE DON DECLARE THE WAR AGAINST EFCC MAKE THEM COME BENIN AGAIN FIRST THEM GO SEE EVEN BEFORE THEN THIER HEADQUATERS GO SEE HIT HIT HIT,, FRANGITAL, FRANGITAL U ARE TOO MUCH I DEY BSIDE FOR THE MATA THEM NO REACH CARRY ON YOUR GOOD WORK U GO KNOW SAY NA U WIN AM. EFCC VS YAHOOZEE THE WAR HAVE BEEN DECLARED MAKE UNA WAKA WELL BECAUSE EFCC FIT LEAVE FOR YOU OR YOU FIT LEAVE FOR THEM, THEM DON KILL G MAN SO EFCC 1- G MEN 0 BUT WATCH OUT NEW SCORE SOON FOR NAIRA LAND
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by GmoneyUK: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2008
''THERE IS A SAYING THAT FATE IS THE HAND THAT GOD GIVES U AND WHAT EVER U DO WITH DAT HAND IS UR DESTINY'' MAKE EFCC LEAVE G-MEN ALONE N BEGIN ARREST OUR CELEBRITY GOVT LEADERS, OFFICIAL AND POLITICIAN COS NA THE POSITION OF LABOUR MARKET WEY THE NIJA ECONOMY SITUATION PUT THEM BE THAT,WETIN U WANT MAKE A GRADUATE FULL OF POTENTIALS DO AFTER 7-10YRS FOR SCH ? WEY NO WORK, NO OPPORTUNITY TO DO BUSINESS OR USE UR POTENTIAL AS OPEN N LEGAL AS POSSIBLE, THE ONLY WEY TO STAY NIJA, NA TO BEGIN MARKET THEIR BUSINESS POTENTIALS ONLINE BECOS IT IS LEGALIZE TO DO BUSINESS ONLINE 4 EUROPE N AMERICA AND NA THERE G-MEN DEY GET CLIENTS, SO WETIN COME BE EFCC WAHALA? THEM NEVER GO COLLECT NIJA LOOTED TREASURY FROM OUR MEGA STARS GOVERNORS N MINISTERS, DEM DEY HARASS YOUNG MEN WEY WAN MAKE ENDS MEET 4 THEMSELVES N LOVED ONES, BRODA TWIN G-MEN NO DEY IMPRESS GIRLS COS THEM NA SUVENIUOR WHICH IS ALWAYS AVAILALE WITH EVERY GOOD THINGS, ABEG MAKE U NO TALK AM AGAIN, I DEY VEX 4 U OOO,

PLZ G-MEN MAKE UNA TRY STILL DO SOMETHING WEY GO ENCOURAGE U TO LEAVE G-WORK WITH SMALL TIN WEY U DON MAKE ALREADY,IF WE REALLY CHECK AM NO BE G-WORK MAKE US GO SCH AND NO BE OUR CAREER PROSPECT AS WELL, REASON WITH ME MY FELLOW BRODAS IN BUSINESS, ONE LOVE,

G-MONEY-UK,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Arlington(f): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2008
Some of you guys are just shamless people.
Are you better than the boys that trade in Aba market trying to make ends meet? Most of you who support this rubbish , have never had the opportunity of leaving Nigeria to see what damage it has done to us.
I know there are no jobs but the people who have jobs do they have 10 heads? Na una poor pass? you are saying EFCC1 -Gmen what ever rubbish you call your self 0.
Now you think this is all fun, since it is a white man;s money you are getting but karma has no color it will get you at the right time, you never know you maybe the next one jumping of that building,and your fellow GMAN will be saying a good bye speech on your behalf! grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by bendeclerk: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
its quite dishearting that we still chase shadows in nigeria. Nations are in huge battles to join league of developed nations, whats even our take in nigeria? to what category do we belong? could someone call us under-developed? we are nothing close to that , if nigeria represents under D, where will nations like ghana and togo belong? primitive nation should be a better suggestion. How come nigerian govt and its agencies shy away from internal responsibilities and only double up to impress the west?, once the west calls a shot from their cozy beds, its turns a law in nigeria and our leader create one un-assertive bunch of idiots with an acronmys thats never a problem to form in nigeria like EFCC,NDLEA, and their likes, they west are paying for the unrepentant rip they did to the east. Cyber crimes are still on the primodal stage in nigeria. Try Charles and Harvey, my two acquintance from new zealand and australia respectively (developed countries) they live and dine on cyber crime perpetuated from the comfort of their home. Do i need to talk about cheng?
Nigeria we have most of these glorious calls "education for all by the year 2000" eight years after the year 2000, we feel it was a quick promise and moved it to vision 2010, 2010 will soon be here, where are we?
wake up nigeria.
youth will suprise this nation to a demonstration on a day nigeria will least expect it.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by buzzle(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2008
Okay i get it now, That was Monte Carlo on Adesuwa Gram Sch Road.GRA, yeah it so damn crazy in Benin that day.Nor be small thing atall.but they were stupid cos they could even have internet @ home.maybe these are d newly found once cos those wen dey in d game got their internet @ home to do d work.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by blinkdedon: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
God punish all efcc official that is involved, both their ex-boss,mallam ribaduu,their currenct boss lamode.they are jobless fools.cannt dey leave these boys alone,after all oyibos are have once exploited our nations and made away with our economy and nobody cared about that.

yahooo boys must survive,no matter what, let efcc go face the government officials and sleasve these petty thiefs alone.their are bigger thieves out there steallling billions wiith just an ink and paper in the name of governemnt official
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by holythug(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2008
true talk my broda
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by eKWutoZiaM(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
blinkdedon:

they are [b]jobless [/b]fools.

does anyone else see the irony in this thief calling a working guy 'jobless'?

bendeclerk:

its quite dishearting that we still chase shadows in nigeria. Nations are in huge battles to join league of developed nations, whats even our take in nigeria? to what category do we belong? could someone call us under-developed? we are nothing close to that , if nigeria represents under D, where will nations like ghana and togo belong? primitive nation should be a better suggestion. How come nigerian govt and its agencies shy away from internal responsibilities and only double up to impress the west?, once the west calls a shot from their cozy beds, its turns a law in nigeria and our leader create one un-assertive bunch of idiots with an acronmys thats never a problem to form in nigeria like EFCC,NDLEA, and their likes, they west are paying for the unrepentant rip they did to the east. Cyber crimes are still on the primodal stage in nigeria. Try Charles and Harvey, my two acquintance from new zealand and australia respectively (developed countries) they live and dine on cyber crime perpetuated from the comfort of their home. Do i need to talk about cheng?
Nigeria we have most of these glorious calls "education for all by the year 2000" eight years after the year 2000, we feel it was a quick promise and moved it to vision 2010, 2010 will soon be here, where are we?
wake up nigeria.
youth will suprise this nation to a demonstration on a day nigeria will least expect it.

how will this nation develop and 'stop chasing dreams' when an entire generation of youth are determined to steal and cheat their way to riches?
The only difference between you scammers and the celebrity governors and socialites you guys lambast is that you haven't been exposed to that kind of oportunity to steal. I think you have demonstrated your ability and desire to steal, so what's the difference?

Perhaps things may have been different if you Yahoo boys typically invested your gains in making Nigeria better. Instead all you people can think about is parties and extravagant lifestyles.

Now i want any of you that is bold enough to answer this simple question: WHat's the difference between what you're doing and what armed robbers do?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
kingurch:

make una take care this guy na maye and e worst pass Efcc ''texazzpete'' guy listen most of the guys who run these things are graduates from different universities,uniben,Delsu,Ekp and so on, guy for instance me i graduated in the year 2002 from delta state university(Anwai campus)i studied accounting but right now where i'm i?i live outside my country running my things because in our country there's nothing at all and u have to get the right connection and i've got lots of those connections but still there's nothing to right home about in that our country, sorry if those words hurt you but the wealth of these white murder fuckers belongs to us and we're taking it with wisdom because it has been stolen a long time ago, take care of yourself and start thinking good because i think u feel you're a straight forward person,

Idiot!!
so you want us to buy you an AK 47 abi?,since you need to make a living no matter how
Thunder fire those your kpomo lips cheesy
I hope they catch you and strip you down to your stinking "panties"
ewu 419
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by yahozee1: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2008
Please let us observe 2 hours straight bombing for our street brothers who fell victim to the men of Evil Forces Control Commission (EFCC) in Benin may their box never close before they come back and may they meet MTCN to recover their losses, Amennnn!! Signed by THE VOLTAGE
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by yahozee1: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2008
Please let us observe 2 hours straight bombing for our street brothers who fell victim to the men of Evil Forces Control Commission (EFCC) in Benin may their box never close before they come back and may they meet MTCN to recover their losses, Amennnn!! Signed by THE VOLTAGE
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by SENATORK2: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2008
IT BEETS THE CARAPACE OF MY MIND THAT WE STILL DONT SAY THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN WE KNOW IT.

THE PROS AND CONS FOR THIS SUBJECT CAPTION ARE BOTH WRONG;

THE PRO YAHOO ARE WRONG BASED ON THE FACT THAT, THEY REFUSED TO KNOW THAT YAHOO IS A CRIME, NO MATTER WHAT PROMTS ONE INTO IT, IS THAT OK.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THOSE AGAINST YAHOO FAIL TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE ALSO CRIMINALS IN THEIR DIFFFERENT FIELDS OF ENDEAVOURS, THATS THE FACT.

HOW? BECAUSE NON OF THEM CAN BEAT HIS/HER CHEST OF HAVEN EVER TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LOOSE OPPORTUNITIES IN THEIR WORK PLACES OR WHERE THEY MAKE THEIR EARNINGS FROM AS A RESULT OF THE ANOMALY IN THE SYSTEM.
THEY MAY NOT KNOW, BUT THEY HAVE DONE IT EITHER BY PRICE INFLATION IN YOUR GOODS/SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, JUST THINK FURTHER OK.

WHY: BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ONLY PROVEN SAINT EVER. PLS PIPE LOW MY BRETHRENS, ALRIGHT.

MY SUBMISSION REMAINS THAT, WE SHOULD RATHER THINK OF HOW TO PROFER SOLUTIONS TO PLACATE WHATEVER WE THINK PROMTS THE YOUTHS INTO SCAMMING, THAN EXERCEBATING IT THROUGH EFCC, BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER SOLVE IT AND YOU KNOW THAT.
REASON: NO BODY WANTS TO BE A THEIF.

BLESS YOU ALL .

SENATOR KELVIN KAPPA : BENIN/LAGOS
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by SENATORK2: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2008
IT BEETS THE CARAPACE OF MY MIND THAT WE STILL DONT SAY THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN WE KNOW IT.

THE PROS AND CONS FOR THIS SUBJECT CAPTION ARE BOTH WRONG;

THE PRO YAHOO ARE WRONG BASED ON THE FACT THAT, THEY REFUSED TO KNOW THAT YAHOO IS A CRIME, NO MATTER WHAT PROMTS ONE INTO IT, IS THAT OK.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THOSE AGAINST YAHOO FAIL TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE ALSO CRIMINALS IN THEIR DIFFFERENT FIELDS OF ENDEAVOURS, THATS THE FACT.

HOW? BECAUSE NON OF THEM CAN BEAT HIS/HER CHEST OF HAVEN EVER TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LOOSE OPPORTUNITIES IN THEIR WORK PLACES OR WHERE THEY MAKE THEIR EARNINGS FROM AS A RESULT OF THE ANOMALY IN THE SYSTEM.
THEY MAY NOT KNOW, BUT THEY HAVE DONE IT EITHER BY PRICE INFLATION IN THEIR GOODS/SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, JUST THINK FURTHER OK.

WHY: BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ONLY PROVEN SAINT EVER. PLS PIPE LOW MY BRETHRENS, ALRIGHT.

MY SUBMISSION REMAINS THAT, WE SHOULD RATHER THINK OF HOW TO PROFER SOLUTIONS TO PLACATE WHATEVER WE THINK PROMTS THE YOUTHS INTO SCAMMING, THAN EXERCEBATING IT THROUGH EFCC, BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER SOLVE IT AND YOU KNOW THAT.
REASON: NO BODY WANTS TO BE A THEIF.

BLESS YOU ALL .

SENATOR KELVIN KAPPA : BENIN/LAGOS
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by ejamisi: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2008
i think is high time we start to dey kill those called EFCC or what,watin dey worry them sef people yahooo is not a crime is give me i give you yoruba say omo o ko ti o fe je bread a fi esu rushi se le,abi them think say na easy job yahooo be, he heard pass julus bager work ma (opolo ni) yahoo have help over 98thous live b/w 2002 -2007.am pray he help more lives this 2008 maywhille yahooo cant stop in the country so sad sadmany counties dey run this job ghana,russian,china,so many one thin i know say yahooo willl never STOP ,so EFCC better wash ya back cos we are still coming like fire. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Arlington(f): 4:29am On Apr 09, 2008
Una grammar dey break bottle,who dey write una letter for una?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by banging(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2008
Listen everybody, I want you to flashed back 100 years ago, when the whites turn all blacks to slaves, and the blacks got no reward after that.
Fast forward, to the New dawn, when the slaves product got to the stage to speak for them self, and they where told about what the whites as done to their Fore fathers, and Mothers. They too now reason how to fight back and get the money their For father, and Mothers worked.
Understand my words brother, What Goes Around Comes Around, , And don,t let us forget also that our pay back time too is coming, so black be prepared again for the continuation battle. ( Ghetto Family For Life) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by ow11(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
I am a bit confused, so swindling isn't a crime again?

How would all yahoo supporters feel if you were swindled or maybe you are above being swindled.

See the youths of Nigeria encouraging lies, theft, fraud, forgery and blackmail. . . . These same people accuse OBJ of fraud, lies and theft.

Awake from hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!

@banging

what is this shit about payback? who sold the slaves to the white men? Did the white men enter a strange continent to hunt down natives? or the greedy natives hunted down their people for mirror, cigarettes and gun powder?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by 4uckefcc: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2008
[b][color=#990000][b]MAY THE SOUL OF THE FAITHFULL HUZZLER THAT DEPART REST IN PEFECT PEACE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH EFCC, ARE THEY NOT SCAMMERS, THEY ARREST PEOPLE AND TAKE BRIBE, GOVERNMENT REFUSE TO PROVIDE JOB, THEY EMPLOY FOREIGN, MONEY CIRCULATE WITHIN THEIR PREMISES,
WHY CANT THEY GO AFTER THEM, EFCC OR WHAT EVER U CALL U SELF, U GUYS NEED TO BE CAREFULL, CHECK YOUR SELF B4 DOING RUBISH, WHY U CANT TALK ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT PROBLEM, OBASAJO SPOIL 10 BILLION NAIRA ON POWER ELECTRICITY, WETIN UNA DO NA, SINCE UNA SAY WE NOR GO REST, UNA NOR GO FIND PEACE,

I HAVE ALOT TO TALK, HOW I WISH I BE OPPORTUNE TO A BULL-LET ON UR FOUR HEAD THEN I WILL KEEP SHOT, EFCC MY FOOT RUBISH PEOPLE[/color][/b][/b]
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by 4uckefcc: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
EFCC MAKE UNA GO REST, I REMEMBER WHEN I COLLECT MONEY, I USED TO SETTLE POLICE WITH ONE EFCC OFFICER IN LAGOS, IF U GUYS DONT TAKE TIME, I PROMISE TO REPORT U IDOTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pirates Hijack Speedboat In Bayelsa, Passengers Injured (Photos) / Youth Corper Arrested For Importing Drug-Laced Candy From The UK / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.