Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" (20553 Views)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? / Photos Of Cute Ladies Cry Over Love On Social Media / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Bigsteveg(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Am curious sumhau, how come a girl date a guy for months/years and then the guy decide its time to step up, the guy propose and ask the girl to marry him.....only for the girl to burst into tears while even saying YES. Can't they just laugh it off. What do u think guys?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by clockwise(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
water too plenty for thier eyes. no string attached o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Guy, don't you know that the way Guys hussle for job is the same way ladies hussle for husband? The thing is this, most ladies prayer point is "Oh Lord, let this guy propose to me". I once met a lady sometimes last year for the first time in Ibadan, and the moment i saw her, she exclaim Yomi you are handsome. I just laughed over it not knowing that she already fell in love with me. 3days ago she called me and said 'why am i not proposing to her, or is she not beautiful or what?' What even surprised me mostly was when she said she has been praying to God for me to propose but this young guy have better things in mind. All am trying to say is that ladies cried because it is a prayer come come through.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Its just their nature...
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Crocodile tears, sometimes it could mean..."so this baba medicine worked"
if the medicine no work, you will hear something like...."so when are you coming to see my people na!! am not getting any younger"
if you try to joke dat time, the relaionship don get K legg be that.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
OP, if ur girl didn't leap for joy if u ask her to marry u, then u shld pick up ur mirror and confirm ur 'ugliness'!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Because it's a joyful moment.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be happy if you ask a lady to marry you and she laughs it off.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Cashio(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Tears of joy....dream come through....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Cashio(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
My own bitch refused to even drop a single water 4rm her eyes.instead she kept mopping @ me like a bag of dunce.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Bigsteveg(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yomii: Guy, don't you know that the way Guys hussle for job is the same way ladies hussle for husband? The thing is this, most ladies prayer point is "Oh Lord, let this guy propose to me". I once met a lady sometimes last year for the first time in Ibadan, and the moment i saw her, she exclaim Yomi you are handsome. I just laughed over it not knowing that she already fell in love with me. 3days ago she called me and said 'why am i not proposing to her, or is she not beautiful or what?' What even surprised me mostly was when she said she has been praying to God for me to propose but this young guy have better things in mind. All am trying to say is that ladies cried because it is a prayer come come through.
Hmmmmm.......i feel u broda

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by DigitalSignal(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
E dey easy to get husband? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Dubemkelly(m): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Its jux gurls wrld 4 u,dey dnt hide der feelins, drop it as its hot
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by tpia5: 3:14am On Apr 06, 2013
tears of relief or joy.

relief if the girl has been wondering if the guy will ever pop the question.

joy if she's happy.

if something other than those two reasons [eg tears of sadness or anger], na wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Mynd44: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2013
^^
Daz all
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by hrmkz: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2013
The tear implies "At last, am out of spinster's club".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Fussbot: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2013
"So afta all d abortions I wil stil have a man 2 settle with"

"So na me go lata marry dis guy,am in2 money"

"Titi,tayo,dupe,ebun,me sef don lata get husband o".

"No,no no,dis dude can't be serious,u don get beta job?*"

"Wow!so I wil live with d love of my life 4eva"

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Exponental(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2013
D cry means...... O my lost hope is revived.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by jhydebaba(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2013
At last I nailed this one grin
what about their dance on wedding day
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Sapphire86(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Honestly speaking, I ve asked d same Q myself oo!
Well I look 4ward 2 dat date cuz my tearducts r nt easily assessible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2013
Hilarious comments,

@topic, its like an end to the journey of years. The tears are tears of joys, like i have finally made it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2013
Cause she loves the guy so much, and can't imagine life without him, and now he is proposing? Oh gush! I can't believe this cheesy tongue :'
cry cry cry cry cry Cry me a River babe kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Beync(f): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
I didn't cry, was just staring @ him wondering how am going to change my surname to ....

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Beync: I didn't cry, was just staring @ him wondering how am going to change my saw name to ....

Babe, wow! You're married?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Beync(f): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Tashamania:

Babe, wow! You're married?
Hey Tasha Babe! Yes cheesy cool
longest time no encounter cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Beync: Hey Tasha Babe! Yes cheesy cool
longest time no encounter cheesy cheesy

Wow babe! I didn't even know and wouldn't have known until now. Congrats dear!
You didn't invite me for the bachelor's eve. Who knows? I would have been married by now sad tongue
For how long now?
Is it Obinoscopy? wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by EzePromoe: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Benyc shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Beync(f): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tashamania:

Wow babe! I didn't even know and wouldn't have known until now. Congrats dear!
You didn't invite me for the bachelor's eve. Who knows? I would have been married by now sad tongue
For how long now?
Is it Obinoscopy? wink smiley
grin grin SMH grin.
am sorry hun, i'll make it up. u'll be in charge of events during our anniversary then my brother-law from the state will be back to grace the occasion. he already confided in why he's coming back, u know the rest wink cheesy

Eze Promoe: Benyc shocked
How far? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Creamish(f): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bigsteveg: Am curious sumhau, how come a girl date a guy for months/years and then the guy decide its time to step up, the guy propose and ask the girl to marry him.....only for the girl to burst into tears while even saying YES. Can't they just laugh it off. What do u think guys?

TEARS = FINALLY!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Beync: grin grin SMH grin.

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Beync(f): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tashamania:

what's it? go re read my post
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Beync: grin grin SMH grin.
am sorry hun, i'll make it up. u'll be in charge of events during our anniversary then my brother-law from the state will be back to grace the occasion. he already confided in why he's coming back, u know the rest wink cheesy

Yes, I know the rest! And then I'll become your "nwunye-di" (if am correct) grin
No wahala, I'll be the patient dog cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
They cry for the guys on what they will pass through in marriage...most of them know that they are evil...but they cry with love. They pity for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do / Am Yet To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.