Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? (24600 Views)

Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is
Your Experience...?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
chaircover: FX please. I just sent you an Email. Please I beg leave this guy. He has started to clean out the thread and some of his posts have been modified. Please lets give him time. Please.
Ok oooo....chai but e pain me small ooo after I don download all him details finish. I for like make you allow me deal with him small. .
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
wat i did was diffrent from wat u r doing...i can drop u my home address if u r coming....?
Sorry I cant visit you cos I'm straight. Besides, I cant stand pervs .
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Odunnu: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
@CC, Did I quote ajos? I cant seem to find it o.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by yamakuza: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
wat i did was diffrent from wat u r doing...i can drop u my home address if u r coming....?

actually, what you did was try to defraud her.

if she didnt have proper records, she would have been forced to cough out N8k to clear her name, or even N80k sef if you had chosen [a] bigger equipment.

anyways, the offended has decided to let it go, so just comply with all the directives.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
chaircover: ...
I've replied your mail and I'm glad I could be of help.

Cheers!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
FXKing2012: Chai!! This *** guy is a real perv, all his online activities centre around sexx.

Excellent work FX but as CC as said, stay the sword and dont mind the detractors

Meanwhile, where is our good friend bbfever lord of Ajahsa based in Derbyshire
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
biolabee:

Excellent work FX but as CC as said, stay the sword and dont mind the detractors

Meanwhile, where is our good friend bbfever lord of Ajahsa based in Derbyshire
Thanks jare, detractors are ignored!

bbfever has gone underground ever since he got sacked by his boss shopclue.

@ajos, why are you following me? You wanna learn a thing or two about hacking? You'd have to register to take classes in basic hacking...
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2013
^^^ You have the tendency to turn into a black hat hacker, so I'm afraid I'm unable to anoint you.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2013
chaircover: Dont drink and type
chaircover: Please let it go. Please I beg. At the end of the day ajos is going to be the one to suffer. He already is up to his eyeballs in trying to clean up this thread.
chaircover: Please I beg leave this guy. He has started to clean out the thread and some of his posts have been modified. Please lets give him time. Please
chaircover:
Ajos go your way in peace.

@chaircover am greatful...i tek my bow...i remain loyal
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
FX King please i think ajos has been punished enough
please stay the sword as CC has been apologised to and ajos is or has made efforts to modify his erroneous posts

1 Like

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
I am presently investigating Jumia for possible fraud, because I made a purchase on Jumia and received an order confirmation.
[size=18pt]

Thank you for shopping at Jumia!

Your order number is: 300712352.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your order has been successfully registered. Our customer service will contact you quickly in order to define a delivery slot.

For any inquiry or suggestion, feel free to contact us : 0700 6000 000
We will be happy to guide you through your Jumia experience.

Below you will find your order details:

Item Quantity Price
Torch 3 9860 - Black 1 ₦ 41495.00

Total price: ₦ 41080.05 (VAT: 1956.19)[/size]

But I did not receive anymore messages and then when I went to check on the Jumia account online https://www./customer/order/index/, I received the following shocking report that I have placed no orders.
[size=18pt]
Open orders
0 Item(s)
You have placed no orders.
My Orders Print all orders
Go
0 Item(s)
You have placed no orders.
0 Item(s) Show Page[/size]

And the Blackberry Torch 3 9860 I paid for is meant as a gift for someone who is traveling out of Lagos today?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
honeric01: @fxking2012

pls stop the lies and apologize, do not spoil your image with lies. If you're joking, just let her know once and for all. It's no longer funny.

Thank you.
Please dont get me involved, you and odiaero started it all and I know nothing about it.

Thank you.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: FX King please i think ajos has been punished enough
please stay the sword as CC has been apologised to and ajos is or has made efforts to modify his erroneous posts

Yeah we are already good, have nothing against ajos no more.

Thank you .
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
honeric01:

You still want to toll this line right? what did you and Odiaero start? the victim dared you to post the alleged naeked pictures, why haven't you posted it if truly you have it? if you don't have anything of such, i advise you drop such allegation. it's no longer funny. STOP QUOTING MY ID TO SUPPORT YOUR LIES/JOKES OR WHATEVER!
I dont have it anymore, let it go to rest.

Thank you.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
honeric01:

You never had anything of sort..
Truth is you dont know what I have and what I dont have. I'm glad the case has gone to rest though.

Thank you.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ANAgency(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
I want to start a one line product business that will later have e-store. I need two investors with minimum investment of N50,000.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by honeric01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
Truth is you dont know what I have and what I dont have. I'm glad the case has gone to rest though.

Thank you.

You claim it came from me, so stop spreading your silly lies, it hasn't gone to rest because your lying tongue won't seize spreading lies. unless you got anything of such elsewhere, then fine, but claiming whatever came from me, i won't take it. stop lying, apologize or remove my ID from your "source".

FXKing2012:
I truly dont understand why you have chosen to derail this thread. Ok, please state exactly how I tried to dent your image. [b]Is it my fault that honeric and odiaero were sharing your unclad pix and I tapped in to get my copy?

I'm downloading ajos' pictures at the moment so I could use them if a real heartfelt apology does not come from him, let me do my job please.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.