Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? (24606 Views)

Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by unclebenji: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
na dis same odunnu carry gist like fish wey drink water, oh odunnu where are those old scandalous threads

you promised to find abi make i pay you interesting ones as usual no dull
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by kedukc(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2013
Nairaland needs a kids section. sad

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Gboliwe: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2013
FXKing2012: ^^^ Are you not smart enough to know when you are ignored? Yeah...keep roaming from thread to thread looking for my d1ck to hang on to.

In fact, on a second thought you are a very sick goat. I'm this close to unleashing my fury on you, keep my name out of your mouth...

Bwahahahahaha, I laugh in the language of shymexx.
In your shallow mind, you have been ignoring me and ignored me here? Pick up a dictionary and find the meaning of the word “ignore”. You are a scum of the lowest grade. You don’t fit to live with real humans. I am even being economical with words. You are lower than I just described.

As usual, you bring in lewd and gutter language because you know I detest such, sad news is, it will not deter me today from engaging you and proving you are just seeking online relevance.

If in life, it happens you are the only human specimen that have what you think you have, I will resort to bestialism. Animals have better conscience.

Like I should be shaking like banana leaf? you are full of stupity mister. See who is unleashing rubbish on whoever. A lyingattentionseekingirrelevantlowlife is making noise. Do what you think you want to do. I am not afraid of you.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2013
Gboliwe:

Bwahahahahaha, I laugh in the language of shymexx.
In your shallow mind, you have been ignoring me and ignored me here? Pick up a dictionary and find the meaning of the word “ignore”. You are a scum of the lowest grade. You don’t fit to live with real humans. I am even being economical with words. You are lower than I just described.

As usual, you bring in lewd and gutter language because you know I detest such, sad news is, it will not deter me today from engaging you and proving you are just seeking online relevance.

If in life, it happens you are the only human specimen that have what you think you have, I will resort to bestialism. Animals have better conscience.

Like I should be shaking like banana leaf? you are full of stupity mister. See who is unleashing rubbish on whoever. A lyingattentionseekingirrelevantlowlife is making noise. Do what you think you want to do. I am not afraid of you.
Ok, I see your state of joblessness is the one talking, I totally understand your frustration which is the only reason I'm being held back. You really dont want to do this with me, trust me. With your 2.2 in accountancy it is already very difficult for you to get a job as you've been jobless for several years now, dont make it even worse by pushing me to destroy you online.

I think I've shown enough restraint, better respect and appreciate that.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Gboliwe: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2013
FXKing2012:
Ok, I see your state of joblessness is the one talking, I totally understand your frustration which is the only reason I'm being held back. You really dont want to do this with me, trust me. With your 2.2 in accountancy it is already very difficult for you to get a job as you've been jobless for several years now, dont make it even worse by pushing me to destroy you online.

You are a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fool. Did you get it the first time? I said do your worst!
It isnt difficult to know me, it isnt rocket science. I typed it myself. It doesnt make you any better, not at all better than me. You are less than an animal. All the information you need is there in my less than 2k posts, use it for the insults. I freely typed it, but your stupidity wont get the reason why.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Gboliwe: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Getting a 2.2 in Accountancy is what a dropout uses to insult. Like you have any class of degree. You are a shameless animal.
Even in 2013, the insult is joblessnes. bwahahahahahaha shows how shallow you are fxking.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
You are a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fool. Did you get it the first time? I said do your worst!
It isnt difficult to know me, it isnt rocket science. I typed it myself. It doesnt make you any better, not at all better than me. You are less than an animal. All the information you need is there in my less than 2k posts, use it for the insults. I freely typed it, but your stupidity wont get the reason why.

Hello friend,
Is okay!!!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2013
FXKing2012:

Hello Fx,
is Okay pls....
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Gboliwe: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2013
I think you should be cautioning your fx2012 man who lies and bullies at will. He started this.
surveyProf:

Hello friend,
Is okay!!!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2013
pls can we help kedukc he has a superb biz idea
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Gboliwe: I think you should be cautioning your fx2012 man who lies and bullies at will. He started this.

Yeah, I can understand your pains, please kindly ignore him, I hv spoken with him

Thank u!!!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Gboliwe: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2013
surveyProf:

Yeah, I can understand your pains, please kindly ignore him, I hv spoken with him

Thank u!!!
I have no pains and I understand you. Back to my ignore mode until he misbehaves and over-shows himself again.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Fx,
is Okay pls....
Okay.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by nadesh(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2013
biolabee: pls can we help kedukc he has a superb biz idea

How do u know?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2013
nadesh: How do u know?

it was a good biz idea n he needed advice... but seems its hidden now
well nutin spoil
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2013
Never bought any tangible item online apart from webhosting from qservers.net and betting on nairabet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy / Photos From Yauri Rice Market Kebbi State. / Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.