Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? (24602 Views)

Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2013
But that is really unfair ajos...

Considering you could have been more careful
The fact that this is a faceless forum does not mean people dont care about their online reputation

You need to make a better apology than that
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by yamakuza: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Since ajos is a liar and liars are thieves (or scammers), then ajos is a scammer.

I recommend that he be speedily inducted into the Hall of Shame since he attempted to defraud her of N8k, and also to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2013
peace is reigning...
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is
Your Experience...?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
u want to start d fire again....?
i never scam...just criticized...two diffrent words

Did you criticise or did you make a hateful spiteful allegation

What are yu calling CC for
To finish what you started
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by olukemiyemi: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2013
I can't believe people like this exist. You said something that serious because you had a bottle of Vodka? You attempt to ruin a person's reputation and work because you were drunk and had internet access? Please get help.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2013
chaircover:
Ajos go your way in peace.
dats nice of u....
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Odunnu: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
u want to start d fire again....?
i never scam...just criticized...two diffrent words
Who did you criticize?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Odunnu: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Anyway, like she said, I paraphrase "carry ya wahala wey dey ya body waka far far. You go jam your kinda persin wan day wey no go look back deal with you"

Tufiakwa! Some humans are just a little lower than the lowest of animals.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Your Experience...?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Your Experience...?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
in conclusion wat do u mean...?

Hello Mr. Suleiman,
Why do you choose to bring down this young lady reputation online, without you being able to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt?

Please stay away frm her, as she is a crediable online seller/ highly respected here!!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Your Experience...?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
hacker....kip off...i dnt hav grudges wit u....know ur boundaries....i only hav issues wit chaircover...

Good day Mr. Suleiman,
It will be nice for you to stay away frm her and go in peace and not in piece, anything you say now maybe used against you
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
surveyProf:

Good day Mr. Suleiman,
It will be nice for you to stay away frm her and go in peace and not in piece, anything you say now maybe used against you

Del pronto surveyprof....?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by dele77: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
the online shopping is working in Nigeria, and will continue working...
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
People should stop responding to that obviously mentally challenged fellow.

@topic, anyone know why Jumia never states product they don't have in stock? Untill I started bugging them about my 'not-yet-to-arrive' order, they did not tell me they didn't have the product in stuck.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
Del pronto surveyprof....?
Hello Suleiman,
Saw ur pm, kindly send an apology mail to Chaircover for wrongful doing.

Have a nice day!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
surveyProf:
Hello Suleiman,
Saw ur pm, kindly send an apology mail to Chaircover for wrongful doing.

Have a nice day!
never knew u were a chelsea fan...nice meeting u
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
never knew u were a chelsea fan...nice meeting u

Nice to meet u too....
You welcome bro!

2 Likes

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
ajos:
hacker....kip off...i dnt hav grudges wit u....know ur boundaries....i only hav issues wit chaircover...
Ok...this bad joke has gone far enough, please tender the apology and delete any evil you might have posted to tarnish the good image of CC or her business.

Well, I need not tell you what is happening to your system and your accounts right this moment; I'm really not the dude you want anywhere near your tail - trust me.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by surveyProf(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
Ok...this bad joke has gone far enough, please tender the apology and delete any evil you might have posted to tarnish the good image of chaircover or her business.

Well, I need not tell you what is happening to your system and your accounts right this moment; I'm really not the dude you want anywhere near your tail - trust me.

Hello Fx,
Pls forgive him, he is doing just dat!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Odunnu: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
Ok...this bad joke has gone far enough, please tender the apology and delete any evil you might have posted to tarnish the good image of chaircover or her business.

Which kain threat is this one? The scammer Odiaero said he had my pictures from Honeric, you jumped up and down excitedly and claimed to have a nude picture of me even when it was obvious they werent nude pictures he was talking about. Isnt that a wrong and very demeaning accusation? Did you bother to correct the impression? Did you render any apology no matter how stupid it looks?
Abeg, just respect your self shift go back. this case is closed. CC the accused say so. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
i really lyk dis....there r goodhackers and badhackers....i know of badhackers til i met surveyprof/FXKing2012...damn...dis guy na wizard....i read sum of his post,wow he has been doin nice jobs....kip it up
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Odunnu:
Which kain threat is this one? The scammer Odiaero said he had my pictures from Honeric, you jumped up and down excitedly and claimed to have a nude picture of me even when it was obvious they werent nude pictures he was talking about. Isnt that a wrong and very demeaning accusation? Did you bother to correct the impression? Did you render any apology no matter how stupid it looks?
Abeg, just respect your self shift go back. this case is closed. CC the accused say so. angry angry angry
What has your unclad pix got to do with CC's business that is being ruined right before our eyes? If you really have any idea how powerful the internet is, then you'd know that once her business name is mentioned alongside scam on a website, it is indexed by crawlers and such business name is permanently linked to the word "scam".

This is a very serious matter and I'm not willing to look the other way while the image and business of a good hard-working woman is ruined.

As tasty and enticing as your unclad pix is given those lovely curves, I think this is a little more serious than your unclad pix. Besides, blame honeric and odiaero for the pix.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by biolabee(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
pictures... i thought those pixes were a joke

was odunnu actually serious?

Pls let us focus on ajos the spoiler of reputation
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.