Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? (9779 Views)

I’m Losing My Head, Home And World! Please, Help Me / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by mike404(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Your wife is fuckin someone else!
Gbam!
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
OP my brother, wait for the full moon. THen take your wife out and both of you must climb the balcony, or if you are living in the bush, go to the nearest hill. from there, both of you must remove your clothes. then you must carry your wife, and stand on the hill with one foot. before that , you must drink a lot amount of alcohol.

then you must call on Oshun, the Goddess of Fertility and Love. also remember to take baboon urine and put it in a circle around you and put some on your body. Then the process will gradually begin. remember, wait for the full moon.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=booqee] i guess the bolded is the problem. She may be inclined to believe you don't love her very much since you said you don't show how much u love her..and she's taking it out

U HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD..... Only 10% of Nigerian Men still flirt and date their wives as soon as marital vows has been exchanged.

@ O.P It's obvious Ur wife had LOST HER SELF IN THE MARRIAGE ...... cry. pls LOWER YOUR GUARDS ( emotional walls are not to be erected in marriage for Pete sake dre are built for

girlfriend / boyfriend relationship) angry

give in all Ur heart an soul into Ur union IT IS YOURS N YOURS ONLY ....

Blue films are meant for lazy ass'd Men .... grin. Go on a shopping spree n buy sexy lingerie

Secondly register her in a gym n beauty class to build Her self confidence or obtian an extra ticket so She can accompany Ur to most of the comedy shows (in place of Ur girlfriend / mistress) tongue
Finally enroll Her in any Hobby She had yearned for years ago... Hup U'v gut an arsenal loads of patience to help Her reconnect to the lady U fell in love with... Success Dude
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Carius(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chief Mrs: I don't believe she' cheating. She' just probably no more into u. Work on urself and spice it up. U men like ritualistic sex, same old position, time etc and u men could be very greedy with your sexual demands. It happens in so many marriages I know.
why must d man be d one to do everthing?will d heavens fall if d wife takes charge Ãήϑ initiate things to spice up dia love life?how about communicating better with her husband?honey,I like it dis way;I get turned on when u touch me here and here;hold me like dis etc why are most naija women like dis?they wait for u to initiate d conversation,ask them out,initiate kissin,cuddlin and the rest...always receiving and neva giving!even for things that they enjoy,they would still wait for d man to initiate it...mtchheeeww

8 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Carius(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Una see am!!!this is one of the reasons why our ancestors married more than one wife..when one starts misbehaving u switch attention to the next one...when d boredom and hormones have gone dia full cycle she starts showering u with attention then u revert back to her... grin grin
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by DExplorer1: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Tunde1200. Friend, the problem we have here is that all men are active for sëxual exploit even till death BUT not all women are especially as they grow in age. Yet, it's a problem with a solution. I make bold to say that your wife is not seeing another but permit these questions.

No. 1. Have you ever been/are you the travelling type?
No. 2. Before now, how many times in a day or week do you have sëx with your wife?

Answering these questions will help me to help you.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP my brother, wait for the full moon. THen take your wife out and both of you must climb the balcony, or if you are living in the bush, go to the nearest hill. from there, both of you must remove your clothes. then you must carry your wife, and stand on the hill with one foot. before that , you must drink a lot amount of alcohol.

then you must call on Oshun, the Goddess of Fertility and Love. also remember to take baboon urine and put it in a circle around you and put some on your body. Then the process will gradually begin. remember, wait for the full moon.
Abeg carry your fetish advice go religious section this is not what the op need
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Abeg carry your fetish advice go religious section this is not what the op need

are you OP? abegi pls shut up then.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chief Mrs: I don't believe she' cheating. She' just probably no more into u. Work on urself and spice it up. U men like ritualistic sex, same old position, time etc and u men could be very greedy with your sexual demands. It happens in so many marriages I know.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
u're nt far frm my option. If she's nt into him anymore then she's probably into dat dude.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by kambo(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2013
guy, ur wife must b a fat and lazy woman. Sex is as essential as finance in marraige , wake her up to her responsiblities to u or read her d riot act. Incase she has xpanded in size and now dawdles like a duck walks slowly and is so insipid and lack lustre as is d tradition with most naija women this cud b affectg her libido. Get her to join a gym and b mor zestful. Dull women are a turn off. If she is still dead in bed, hire a wench to come stay in ur house 4 som few days. Make out with d wench b4 her , act like both of u are havg mind blowin sex (in a room nearby) , ths shd get her reconsider her mumu-ish stance. If this doesnt work out consider her truly frigid . As 4 d yarn about women losing appetite thats bunkum, and most people see it as virtuous, she can b as se.xd up as she wants if only she'll put her (lazy selfish) mind to it. She can b so se.xy she'll b needg it evry day. Se.x is one of pillars of a healthy marraige, she's foolishly destroying hers by hoarding bo-obs. Tell her to sit up or u'll break up...
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by SisiKill1: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2013
tunde1200: Hello ladies and gentlemen
Your advise is really needed please I mean your advise
I’m married with 2 kids and I love my wife so dearly that I can do anything to have her on this earth. [size=18pt]Though I do not so much show her the extent and how I really love her because I don’t want heart break again.[/size] But to my surprised I discovered some changes in her attitude towards me on bed, anytime I ask for love making she felt reluctant to respond as she use too be. And when the game start she does not allow me to suck and touch her breast anymore all she allowed me to was to bleep and that is all she sleep her own not even pre-intimacy or romance. Even to kiss my wife she no longer agrees with me and it’s paining so much. If we are making love she just do it anyhow for me to ejaculate quickly and leave her to get on sleeping or other things she want to do. But for other aspects she is ok.
I called her and explain my feeling to her that I’m not happy with the way she makes love to me anymore, but she told me she will adjust that I shouldn’t let that be a problem within us now she is stress out . And I thought I offended her and called her ask were I go wrong tease her and all stuffs but she did not say I did anything wrong.
Well as a man who love her wife I had to agree with her and get on with life yet I’m not happy. But anytime I’m washing blue films I called her attentions to it, and I found out that she as no feeling from the blue films at all. Could this be that she is losing her sex life.? And she is just 40 years old. While me almost 40 years old. I called her several times, even her mum was made to understand what was going on within us but she has no good reason to anyone of us and to deprive on that. Have done many things to make her come back to who she really was but all my effort proves abortive.
Is there any way I can make her come back?
Or to have another woman and marry again please help?
Because i don’t like cheating.
That is why I needed your matured advice and your advice will be highly appreciated.
Please try and come down to my level of writing in English I do not know how to write so much like that I would have explain more thanks and love you all.

It's funny to me that the next sentence after the bolded is - "BUT TO MY SURPRISE"

Dude, what is surprising you?!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by vislabraye(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2013
Sapphire86: Pls stop 'washing' blue films n calling her 2 watch oooo. Its kind of distasteful; it wld ve bn a different case if both of u wanted 2 watch it bt 4 u 2 b 'washing' it constantly and call her attention 2 it ...... Hmmmmm

So you can wash blue film. You try O.
But do you know whether they've been washing it together?
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Ninilowo(m): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2013
If I mat ask, have you been WASHING blue film together before? That act mat also turn her off making hrt to think that you have been WASHING blue films with some opekes outside. But if that is not the case and there is ni case of infidelity then she must be up to something.
MY SOLUTION: From the way you present your case, I can conclude that you ar a very RESPONSIBLE husband whi has a lit of regard for his wife abi? Just go and get a small babe to dey FIRE and you too will not even ask for KEREWA when you get home. By the time you do this for some weeks, she will know how far and come to her senses. Am seriously serious oo. You will see that sharp sharp she will adjust and even that your blue film you will be WASHING it together.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by vislabraye(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Carius: Una see am!!!this is one of the reasons why our ancestors married more than one wife..when one starts misbehaving u switch attention to the next one...when d boredom and hormones have gone dia full cycle she starts showering u with attention then u revert back to her... grin grin

Na those days wey you fit marry two wives. But if you try am now, OYO is your case.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by dayokanu(m): 4:21am On Apr 06, 2013
tunde1200: But anytime I’m washing blue films I called her attentions to it, and I found out that she as no feeling from the blue films at all. Could this be that she is losing her sex life.?

It depends on how you are washing it? And the type of soap you are using is it just Klin, Soda or Canoe soap
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by SisiKill1: 4:27am On Apr 06, 2013
Hey don't knock the Blues washing. angry angry

I know for a FACT how powerfully and blissfully effective those Blues can be.

Nothing has ever come close to making whites whiter!!!!!! cool
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 06, 2013
mohumyta: I'm not qualify to comment since I'm still single bro. Why not arrange a weekend getaway for two or take a vacation away from home. Lastly, you have to invent new ways to spice up the relationship, it's not all about sex tongue
Thank you sir from your brother in law

good advice.

SLIDE waxie: Your wife is fuckin someone else!

grin
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by safeLove(f): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2013
chaircover: I believe this is the point at which this thread was moved to the family section tongue grin

Brother, I am assuming that if you are both in your forties, you have been married for long and so I want you to look at it this way . . you either maintain your car or it breaks down, you either maintain your gen or it starts smoking and becomes less efficient until one day it breaks down, you do environmental every month or your gutters will be full of dirt and mosquitoes breed like hell . . . .basically everything that you want to work well and not disappoint you when you need t most needs maintenance. Are you getting me??

Your wife needs to be reminded on how much you love her and how important and special she is to you. No point keeping that love in your head or your heart . . you have to show it to her. No good just pounding every night. She is giving you sexx but not lovemaking and you both need to get back to lovemaking and to rediscover each other.

The problem is maybe due to our culture we are too rigid when it comes to showing our spouses love. We assume that they know. The only people I see holding hands in Ngeria are youngsters. I rarely see older couples in the market together or on the beach together throwing a ball and having fun. You have to invest into your relationship or it just dies. You were a couple before the children came and life should not just revolve round the children now.

We are also too busy with irrelevant things. Today is Saturday and everyone is at someone else's event while their homes are breaking apart. Must you go to your colleagues daughters wedding in Ijebu? Last week you were in your neighbors brothers birthday party in Ondo. Next week is your tailors mothers burial in Ilesha. Meanwhile you work in a bank and dont get back home during the week until 9pm. When then do you spend quality time with your spouse?

First things first, go and draw up an itinerary and pencil in things and places to go with your wife. . . restaurants, weekends away, places to visit, things to do together such as going to the spa, beach, touristy attractions such as whispering palms etc. spend quality time together but dont ask her for sex at this point, but be romantic and dont forget to touch her and tell her nice things. reawaken the relationship. Listen to her and try and get involved in her life,so for example when she puts on new shoes etc make a comment. Ask her about her job/biz and offer suggestions. There is nothing wrong in even meeting her for lunch and going out together or sending her gifts to work etc.

Think back to all those things that you used to do when you were courting and do that and even more if you can

Women are not like men and when things are not right in a relationship or themselves, lovemaking is affected. As for the blue films, I wouldn't advise that because you are basically telling her indirectly that if she doesn't play ball, you have an other option and you are also not getting to the bottom of the problem.

Your wife is not frigid, you just haven't switched her on emotionally. Did you know that the older the woman becomes, the higher her libido goes. So if at 40 your wife is not feeling you, then there is something wrong somewhere.

Of course your wife has some blame because rather than keeping you guessing and switching off, she should have opened her mouth and told you where you were lacking and what her needs are, and when you both find your feet again, its something that you should both discuss about being able to communicate with each other

You may also want to consider professional marriage counseling to help you both get back on track. All the best. Thats all. wink

Now this is an advice from a MATURE person,not all those childish scribbles above.
Spot on Madam CC.

6 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2013
chaircover: I believe this is the point at which this thread was moved to the family section tongue grin

Brother, I am assuming that if you are both in your forties, you have been married for long and so I want you to look at it this way . . you either maintain your car or it breaks down, you either maintain your gen or it starts smoking and becomes less efficient until one day it breaks down, you do environmental every month or your gutters will be full of dirt and mosquitoes breed like hell . . . .basically everything that you want to work well and not disappoint you when you need t most needs maintenance. Are you getting me??

Your wife needs to be reminded on how much you love her and how important and special she is to you. No point keeping that love in your head or your heart . . you have to show it to her. No good just pounding every night. She is giving you sexx but not lovemaking and you both need to get back to lovemaking and to rediscover each other.

The problem is maybe due to our culture we are too rigid when it comes to showing our spouses love. We assume that they know. The only people I see holding hands in Ngeria are youngsters. I rarely see older couples in the market together or on the beach together throwing a ball and having fun. You have to invest into your relationship or it just dies. You were a couple before the children came and life should not just revolve round the children now.

We are also too busy with irrelevant things. Today is Saturday and everyone is at someone else's event while their homes are breaking apart. Must you go to your colleagues daughters wedding in Ijebu? Last week you were in your neighbors brothers birthday party in Ondo. Next week is your tailors mothers burial in Ilesha. Meanwhile you work in a bank and dont get back home during the week until 9pm. When then do you spend quality time with your spouse?

First things first, go and draw up an itinerary and pencil in things and places to go with your wife. . . restaurants, weekends away, places to visit, things to do together such as going to the spa, beach, touristy attractions such as whispering palms etc. spend quality time together but dont ask her for sex at this point, but be romantic and dont forget to touch her and tell her nice things. reawaken the relationship. Listen to her and try and get involved in her life,so for example when she puts on new shoes etc make a comment. Ask her about her job/biz and offer suggestions. There is nothing wrong in even meeting her for lunch and going out together or sending her gifts to work etc.

Think back to all those things that you used to do when you were courting and do that and even more if you can

Women are not like men and when things are not right in a relationship or themselves, lovemaking is affected. As for the blue films, I wouldn't advise that because you are basically telling her indirectly that if she doesn't play ball, you have an other option and you are also not getting to the bottom of the problem.

Your wife is not frigid, you just haven't switched her on emotionally. Did you know that the older the woman becomes, the higher her libido goes. So if at 40 your wife is not feeling you, then there is something wrong somewhere.

Of course your wife has some blame because rather than keeping you guessing and switching off, she should have opened her mouth and told you where you were lacking and what her needs are, and when you both find your feet again, its something that you should both discuss about being able to communicate with each other

You may also want to consider professional marriage counseling to help you both get back on track. All the best. Thats all. wink

may almighty increase your knowledge and each every one of us on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Pataki: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2013
OP, have you actually taken out time to find out what is stressing her out?

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Biggyd2: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2013
Na wa o. I didn't know that "Teachers Day, 2013" came early to NL. Here I was thinking that it was sometime later in the year! This is a guy that is going through serious stuff in his marriage and some people are busy making fun of his grammar (even when the OP specifically stated that he is not too good with the language). All ye Tishas of NL, do remember, when you are making fun of others, that they may not have had the opportunity that you had. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by BabaOyo(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Biggyd2: Na wa o. I didn't know that "Teachers Day, 2013" came early to NL. Here I was thinking that it was sometime later in the year! This is a guy that is going through serious stuff in his marriage and some people are busy making fun of his grammar (even when the OP specifically stated that he is not too good with the language). All ye Tishas of NL, do remember, when you are making fun of others, that they may not have had the opportunity that you had. Thank you.
very interesting thread. .....i guess it was originally in the kids section a.k.a romance section before it got moved here hence all the juvenile comments. Madam CC has said it all. nothing to add.
@op.....wish you all the best as you try out madam CC advice.
Olorun a wa pelu wa o......amin.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Since your wife can not tell you what you are doing wrong but wants you to keep guessing, this shows that your wife is a selfish and jealous woman, does not have a mind of her own and some wicked and jealous relatives or friends of your wife has told her she married the wrong man that their man is better than you.
If this issue is making you to loose your sleep, then you have to act fast before you loose your mind. Go and get a place for yourself to live, have condoms ready for emergencies and let your wife live by herself, if she does not come and beg you and show you she has changed then it means she does not want the marriage anymore because of the nonsense that has been fed into her head by the wicked and jealous people that are advising her.

Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

Try and get the prayer below by Dr Olukoya on cd or dvd and play it quietly all night if you can but stay away from pastors as they will even join your wife against you.
WICKEDNESS MUST DIE http://www.mfmhouston.net/AUDIO%20MESSAGES/WICKEDNESS%20MUST%20DIE.wma
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by minute(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Maybe you're just being too gentle. Some women like it when men

get a little rough(especially if she's into role playing).

I don't mean like beat her or anything.

Just don't be afraid to throw her around a little.

Slap her against the wall.

Passionately make love on your child's bed.

But try to get her in to the ambience first. Like lit tea candles(perfumed)then give her
a nice massage and a foot spa( warm water with olive oil/aromatic oil)then suck her toes
then presto she would be begging you to do her. . . .

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
@chaircover thumbs up but have you thought about 'Mid life crisis'?

Yeah , the

'a fool @40 depressant syndrome ' ,

' I'm dropping in value & gonna die soon syndrome'

'what have I achieved syndrome'

every body goes thru mostly @40 but since its Naija and going to therapist is termed as being crazy, I guess your wife will continue to wallow in her agony till whenever.

*sighs * my oh my.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by sholay2011(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
MrBible: Since your wife can not tell you what you are doing wrong but wants you to keep guessing, this shows that your wife is a selfish and jealous woman, does not have a mind of her own and some wicked and jealous relatives or friends of your wife has told her she married the wrong man that their man is better than you.
If this issue is making you to loose your sleep, then you have to act fast before you loose your mind. Go and get a place for yourself to live, have condoms ready for emergencies and let your wife live by herself, if she does not come and beg you and show you she has changed then it means she does not want the marriage anymore because of the nonsense that has been fed into her head by the wicked and jealous people that are advising her.

Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

Try and get the prayer below by Dr Olukoya on cd or dvd and play it quietly all night if you can but stay away from pastors as they will even join your wife against you.
WICKEDNESS MUST DIE http://www.mfmhouston.net/AUDIO%20MESSAGES/WICKEDNESS%20MUST%20DIE.wma
Jesus Christ! Did you just quote the Holy Bible after spewing trash?! LMAO!

He shud get condoms ready for 'emergencies'? Pls expatiate, MrBible indeed. Dumbest comment on the thread so far...clap for ursef.

And you constant hammering of 'wickedd ppl ill-advising OP's wife' shows you are disillusioned.

@OP, you'd beta listen to madam CC's comment and give us feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
sholay2011:
Jesus Christ! Did you just quote the Holy Bible after spewing trash?! LMAO!

He shud get condoms ready for 'emergencies'? Pls expatiate, MrBible indeed. Dumbest comment on the thread so far...clap for ursef.

You are still a baby, you better stay in the romance section or be quiet and learn from wise men here.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
MrBible:

You are still a baby, you better stay in the romance section or be quiet and learn from wise men here.
Your post is beyond sad....you're so unwise, u are a living proof of how long one can live and still remain dumb. I pity your wife undecidedy

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Biggyd2: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=Baba Oyo]
very interesting thread. .....i guess it was originally in the kids section a.k.a romance section before it got moved here hence all the juvenile comments. Madam CC has said it all. nothing to add.
Ehen!!! Now it makes sense. I thought there was a mistake somewhere jawe! wink

But seriously, I wonder what it will cost people to be a little bit sensitive to another person's plight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your post is beyond sad....you're so unwise, u are a living proof how long one can live and still remain dumb. I pity your wife undecided

A wise woman should run away from you, your type are the ones that helps to tear marriages apart by giving bad advice to women that has no mind of their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking Should Be Both Husband And Wife Responsibility / Knowing Your Ovulation Day...... Safe And Fertile Period / I Need Your Opinions on my marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.