Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? (9780 Views)

I’m Losing My Head, Home And World! Please, Help Me / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks for your concern.
I did not have any clue towards her on the cheating aspects but I still don't trust her due to circumstances surrounding her attitude.
And since my religion permit more than one woman
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by smartigo: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2014
tunde1200:

Thanks for your concern.
I did not have any clue towards her on the cheating aspects but I still don't trust her due to circumstances surrounding her attitude.
And since my religion permit more than one woman

Hmmmmm. Have you married a second wife now?

Btw, I still don't understand the logic behind showing more love,care and being more than you are when your partner is erring just so that they can change for good. Help me understand o guys/gals
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
the situation alone warrant me to do it...
abii you want to stop me from having another woman?.... cos i cant go on like that at all.
i need a woman that is sexually active like me i no get time for BS anymore.

smartigo:

Hmmmmm. Have you married a second wife now?

Btw, I still don't understand the logic behind showing more love,care and being more than you are when your partner is erring just so that they can change for good. Help me understand o guys/gals
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
OP my brother, wait for the full moon. THen take your wife out and both of you must climb the balcony, or if you are living in the bush, go to the nearest hill. from there, both of you must remove your clothes. then you must carry your wife, and stand on the hill with one foot. before that , you must drink a lot amount of alcohol.

then you must call on Oshun, the Goddess of Fertility and Love. also remember to take baboon urine and put it in a circle around you and put some on your body. Then the process will gradually begin. remember, wait for the full moon.

Heh. Are you being serious? I can't tell.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by smartigo: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
tunde1200:
the situation alone warrant me to do it...
abii you want to stop me from having another woman?.... cos i cant go on like that at all.
i need a woman that is sexually active like me i no get time for BS anymore.

I no blame/judge u o; just asking. Cheers man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Knowing Your Ovulation Day...... Safe And Fertile Period / Cooking Should Be Both Husband And Wife Responsibility / I Need Your Opinions on my marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.