Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61082 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Knowledge9000:

This is a very honest Yoruba man who has admitted that Yorubas are indeed "Learners" with low-IQ. I didn't say this the post above said it. Yes Igbos are very learned in this field and as with other fields( Medicine, engineering, science) because we are VERY SMART people with IQ of above 150.

sorry i'm not yoruba nor igbo, my tribe are known mostly for positive things lol.

Instead of you people to be targetting the americans for branding them Nigerians instead of Nigerian American like they do if it has to do with positive feats, una dey here dey argue about who's more fraudulent lol. Yeye dey smell!

4 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007: a Nigerian tribe just killed English

you must be an Oxymoron.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

you must be an Oxymoron.
egbe!

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by macjive01: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So Igbos are now oyinbos? So there are no dark skinned igbos around.mumu Ewu

@ Light, i dont mean skin tone. The light and Darkness are figure of speech.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by gustdableman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
saintneo: this is astronomical
UNA DEY HERE DEY KILL UNA SEF, Y AMERICAN DEY FOR FRICA DEY TYF OIL
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Knowledge9000:

I'm surprised that you didn't know about Biafra inventions? fool! Go and ask your Yoruba father. Igbos invented virtually all the military equipment and arsenals used during the civil war...armored tanks, artillery, warships and aircrafts...yes aircrafts. I know this will shock you because you think we are of the same level with you Yorubas.

I only work with facts...link to Biafra Inventions

https://www.nairaland.com/1122718/u.s-investors-plan-hospital-anambra#13247851

100+ likes

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

you must be an Oxymoron.
Ahahahahaa. Oxymoron is a figure of speech my bro. wtf
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bros you do not waste time at all in copying Linda Ikeji blog post and pasting on Nairaland. Not saying is bad though. I had copied it from LIB to paste it on NL but discovered it had made front page. You see, you beat me to it. My point being same as my advice : calm down and allow others make front page too. Lol.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Seriously, some of you need to put your emotions in check. Do you really think the Americans or whoever it is that arrested them give a flying fück whether they're Igbos or Yorubas? All they know is that they are NIGERIANS. Our country's name has been soiled once more and all you guys care about is the tribe involved. Bloody shame.

9 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Ahahahahaa. Oxymoron is a figure of speech my bro. wtf

i know o..

But if to say na curse, na wetin that guy for be.. grin

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Eziachi: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
If there 22 out of 32 arrested as Nigerians here, I wondered how many it would if such a raid is conducted in Thamesmead/Woolwich in South East London? That area is now said to be the credit card capital of Great Britain. Passing through Woolwich recently you felt like you are in Oshodi or Ojuelegba. Frightening looking Nigerian men and women playing card in the middle of the afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Stop Tribalism please. If you are a Nigerian living in abroad, the searchlight is on you, do not bring more shame to this country.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

i know o..

But if to say na curse, na wetin that guy for be.. grin
Where do you get those your gif, each one makes me laugh my heart out.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Johnnoo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nigerians stand up & say "No" to bad leadership!!!
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Eziachi: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
ItsModella: Seriously, some of you need to put your emotions in check. Do you really think the Americans or whoever it is that arrested them give a flying fück whether they're Igbos or Yorubas? All they know is that they are NIGERIANS. Our country's name has been soiled once more and all you guys care about is the tribe involved. Bloody shame.
You are right, they don't give a damn-which tribal mark you got on your face, all they know or see is Nigeria and nothing else, it just here in Nairalnad, Yorubas often pontificate how they hate money so much, while Igbos likes it more than their mothers.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.