Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61012 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
carr96:

true! grin

Yup. You know how de Nairaland mods be.

Of course we will have some Yoruba front page ones thereafter to balance the equation -but these things are at the mod's discretion.

What do I know?
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by whiteroses(f): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
proud of you guys too bad you got caught. the western steal and exploits from africa till date, our youths are really bringing things back STEAL MORE MY PEOPLE grin tongue
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
vanstanzy:

YES O! THAT'S HOW IT IS. SHOW THIS MOFOS' HOW WE DO IT ON OUR SIDE, COS U AND I KNOW ITS THE BEST SIDE. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dad007(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Abrantie: Nigeria, the giant assh0le of Africa.
Na who be dis?
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by TriggerHappy: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
It's OK considering da country they r coming from.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by tellwisdom: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
How much are they making??..they should have just come let me give them money angry...God help 'em
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by vanstanzy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju: make una see them o!

15 MILLION LIKES! grin grin grin
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Zackenny: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
macjive01:

seriously is not no longer a joke.
only one politician so called Government will swallow billions/trillions. Man most survive, poverty in action with little wisdom.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by MacLovington(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheedy407: I neva see EDO STATE name steal bfor or fraud.we are just the best in Nigeria

Edo people may have strong eye (not surprising being historical warriors and need strong eye to survive Naija) but generally the Edos navigate things carefully. Of course now and then you see one doing rugged stuff here are there.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by IYANGBALI: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
No wonder it has not been easy for me getting an american husband,my people don spoil ground for yankee

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
and tomorow we shout that they r not giving us visa.

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by najoke: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Trust me...they are around and watching this thread with disgust and ignominy. They know we are looking out for them. I have my diamond dagger pen drawn out today for them. They dare not comment today.

ahhhh there you are.....my gifted,very brilliant and talented good friend who said i want to "deviate" the thread,please remind us what the thread is about as i want to post but dont want to post off-topic

PS: thot you ran away but thank God I was wrong
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by cheikh: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
mickyarams
silly greedy idiots destroying our country's name everywhere.

@^^ Please wake up from your self inflicted ignorance Are they worse than our politicians/looters? Is it that you do not think that our politicians actually have done/inflicted far more damage to every so called Nigerian at home/abroad? Our so called national image have suffered immeasurably like wise sad. Do you think Ibori and Alams are good image builders for Naija? Bros pls think! Young men committing fraud in faraway lands are actually far more patriotic than our looters who destroy, mortgage and export our collective patrimony abroad. I do not condone the actions of the fraudsters either but they have done nothing extraordinary. The Asians and white Americans are experts on the "game". Our people are just mere pawns and lacking in modesty and panache/finesse wink

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
50calibre:

No Edo people don't have the mental faculties to defraud, they aren't good at that but one thing they are good at is prostituition. Edo girl would fu*k anyone for as low as a chewing gum.

shame no catch you, as if other tribes that are doing theirs locally are nuns lol.

Funny thing is that 99% of those arrested are male, yet you're using the worn out female eish comparison. The tribe you're trying to drag in are the ones bringing glory to Nigeria in mostly sports and administration. Check who dominates our sports to know what i'm talking about even though this tribe can't be compared to the 3 major tribes in population.

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Zackenny: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
whiteroses: proud of you guys too bad you got caught. the western steal and exploits from africa till date, our youths are really bringing things back STEAL MORE MY PEOPLE grin tongue
our Government are doing more than these with only pen so others should it up (Man most survive) but poverty most work with wisdom at highest level.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Akiika: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na medical supplies fraud be Easterners area of specialty! i remember when they were rounded up here in Texas. East, West, South, North, it is all shameful...as opportunities abounds here, na fraud them decide to go into...let them rot in jail! i trust US, they will be punished to the full extent of the law.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by supercolez: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007: a Nigerian tribe just killed English

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by honeric01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Revolva:
Haha abi na edo- benin particular dey do ashewo for spain italy and other petty racket oga the only tribe dats is least in all these international crimes are the middlebeltans.the efik ibibio ogojas also..and the aboki at the tops..hahah all other tribes for naija called majority are guilty

maybe because they prefer the local hotels and motels? no tribe is a saint when it comes to crime.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by MacLovington(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na these kind guys dey come drive 2013 Range Rover Sport for Las Gidi. We wey dey come manage Jallopy 2004 Toyota 4 x4 will be looking very silly in comparison.

People at home don't see that we have to work for our every farthing.

God we dey your hand o.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Abrantie: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
In the end these guys wont be judged as Yorubas but Nigerians. I bet Ghanians viewing this thread are having a good laugh. Naija green passport is cursed, its about time they change it to blue to look like Yankee passport from a distance......lol
[img]http://wildomarmagazine.files./2010/06/rotflmao.jpg?w=450[/img]

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Make dem give dis ppl state pardon and I heard from a reliable source in Aso Rock that they are next in line after Boko Haram boys in the Amnesty list

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.