Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz (3914 Views)

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / COOLBOYAPG VS MAKAVELE,THE clash of the TITANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Closed for votes. Its a tie . . . 3 - 3.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2013
It is Worth it{tie}. U both high on sumfin.. REMATCH pls
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2013
Tie......LiKe SeRiOusLy....aLL cOs U NeeD a ReMaTch?......weLL SoRRy To saY.....BuH nOt TiLL u DrOp aN hOnEsT VerDicT.....n MikUs DiS BaTtLe iS StiLL uP FoR MoRe VOTES!!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
siddoggg: Tie......LiKe SeRiOusLy....aLL cOs U NeeD a ReMaTch?......weLL SoRRy To saY.....BuH nOt TiLL u DrOp aN hOnEsT VerDicT.....n MikUs DiS BaTtLe iS StiLL uP FoR MoRe VOTES!!

i personally didnt tie the battle, cos i need a rematch.

i need a rematch cos sincerely its a tie. . .

trust me, am not partial when it comes to verdicts. . .it was difficult, buh i critically went thru the lines!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
siddoggg: Tie......LiKe SeRiOusLy....aLL cOs U NeeD a ReMaTch?......weLL SoRRy To saY.....BuH nOt TiLL u DrOp aN hOnEsT VerDicT.....n MikUs DiS BaTtLe iS StiLL uP FoR MoRe VOTES!!

Until who drops an honest verdict?
So you think I am satisfied with the verdicts because I kept quiet?
Go and work on your weaknesses and stop crying wolf!!
Please don't get me started . . .
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
Lwkmdead o!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by DRESK(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice brawl fams..
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
I really don't understand what is wrong with illscript..the person i vote for is none of ur business..i can see that u have already started rooting for sid even before the battle.so i'm not surprised at ur vote.mikuz won this battle as far as I'm concerned!!!..he had the better punches and the wordplays were tie.I'm not even supposed to tie the punches in the first place
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
Illscripts keeps falling hands. . . Y'll need to see what he did on FB concerning this battle!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
MiKUZ....Y aRe u HiDinG VoTeS Dat HaVe GONe aGainsT u??...pLs Don't dO tHat aNyMoRe...sHiD Don't spEaK gOod oF u
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
siddoggg: MiKUZ....Y aRe u HiDinG VoTeS Dat HaVe GONe aGainsT u??...pLs Don't dO tHat aNyMoRe...sHiD Don't spEaK gOod oF u

. . . Since when did you start displaying such immaturity?
What if I unhide them and it turns out that they ain't verds?
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2013
[b]JUsT OpeN tHeM!!![/b]AH DON'T caRe wHat tHeY ArE ....JuSt oPeN tHeM...eVErYoNe sHouLd bEfReE tO AiR tHeiR oPiNioNs....
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2013
You don't care what they are?
So we should chuck up the rules of NL because of you?
. . If you aint self-disciplined, others are!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
hmmn
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
wHat aN eXCusE...........
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
siddoggg: wHat aN eXCusE...........

I told you. What if I unhide it and it turns out not to be a verd. . . ?
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2013
iS iT sTiLL oPeN tO VoTeS?....Y'aLL sHouLd VoTe Na pLs.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by airmark(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2013
So this is a tie?
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2013
mikuz:
I told you. What if I unhide it and it turns out not to be a verd. . . ?

siddoggg: make u qive me 3 knock!

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by CAPOFIRESTONE: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
smh.. TIE MY FOOT
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by vikymid(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
mikus bit that calabar line frm cex on fb.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
mikuz:

I build punches to delete this prick/ with lines moulded to leave him 'uneasy and pissed'/
. . . I make him swallow blocks . . cos I aint started yet and hes already 'shitting bricks'!!/

I blast this habitual sucker/ pulling classical stunners/ cos I'm a radical gunner/
Phock arabian figures . . I X Si (IXC) . . like I was writing 89 in cardinal numbers!!!/

I slaughter this imb/ cos when I'm storming the scene/ I bring thunder to him/
. . . chase him with a car's radiator . . to make sure he 'runs out of steam'!!!/

Since hes phoney and wack/ Ill slash the hommie in half/
Swing a wire-saw . . to give him a 'Wall-cut' . . like I was introducing 'Theo' in a match'!!!/

This maggot is weak/ so its only right that I fracture his cheek/
Hes lost RECORD of his spits . . so Ill nail a COMPACT DISC . . to his anus . . thats to make him keep TRACK of his sh¡t!!/

. . . he'd be whooped proper/ for being a f@g and a dude lover/
Kill him at Stamford Bridge . . and leave Man U supporters . . 'screaming blue murder'!!/

SEADOG is stup¡d and queer/ I rip the rookie in shreds/ and end is foolish career/
. . . but if hes looking to dare . . he ll cry WOLF . . cos Ill send PIRATES who bully with shears . . to reduce him to tears!!/

. . . he better quit claiming hes ill/ or that I'm on equal levels with him/ cos Ill disable this whimp/ till his lawyers table his will/
Pick and load ma tec/ to have him 'walk through the valley of the shadow of death'/ If he fails to 'take to the heels'!!!/

My blade and pistol/ erase this weasle/
. . cos Ill raise a chisel/ to amputate his ankle . . for tryna rub shoulders . . with a rampaging eagle!!/

I got mad lovers/ from his VILLAGE to AHOADA/ but his flows hardly pass borders/
. . so this black fraudster/ better not set his foot in PH . . or try to CROSS RIVERS . . cos Ill practically eat Dog . . like my CALABAR brothers!!!!/

dope BOSS,please how can i link you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Top 10 Nigerian Rap Songs Since 1999 / Good Rap Lyricist Wanted For Paid Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.