Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways (31425 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / The Benin-Lagos Expressway Has Finally Been Fixed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Darey00(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2013
Some peeps would just come on nairaland and start sitting on their computer blaming this and that for whatever happens. They'll write lists of what to be done. C'mon man accidents happen in Europe and the US.... If they are not qualified to drive or have the nessesary experience they won't be on the roads. What steps are u taking in the betterment of d country other than sit here and blame everybody. Smh

1 Like

Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by orlaryhincah2: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2013
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Elsafema: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2013
These is the reason u must give ur life to Jesus christ to b and overcomer in these world 1jh5:4 and HE will give his angel charge over u to keep u in all ur ways Ps 91:11
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by IGBOSON1: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2013
bblacky: D bad road and d illiterate drivers = lose of life. May de rest I??n?? peace

^^^I think the 'moronic driver' issue is more of a problem than 'bad roads'. Sometimes even 'good roads' can cause an accident......esp' when the stupid driver doesn't keep within the speed limits and/or his brake fails.

We are alive in this country only b'cos of the grace of God!; is it armed robber problem?......bad road/vehicle problem?.....dodgy aircraft problem?......ritual killers?......the bokites?.......unemployment/no money/depression problem?.......diseases from water/food?.......'jealous/wicked acquaintances that wish you dead' problem?

Na only Baba God!
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Morgan1092(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Gosh! May dia souls R.I.P.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Super1759: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Our population is seriosly going down....bad government
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Dthespian: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
ninja4life:
idiotic fool must u quote everting just to write Buhari such a waste of sperm
even U̶̲̥̅̊ masef,we talking bout lives bin lost here,U̶̲̥̅̊ culd just ignore sumfinz ehn! Ha! 9ja is a failed state...Lord av mercy
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by simongonner: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
rip
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2013
No pictures? Need my gore fix for the day.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by rezzy: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
So so painful, what a waste? Full blooded 110 humans roasted to death. Oh God, protect me and my family from sudden death. Amen.
RIP to the departed.

1 Like

Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by delikay4luv: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
The Writer: No pictures? Need my gore fill for today.
search for d pictures.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by alphaconde(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Jonathan will say accident occurs more frequently on good roads. If all the roads were galloping trucks and cars will move slowly accidents will be minimized. Jonathan was not entirely senseless in his speech. But however safety on the road lies squarely on the road users. That's my thought.
Alpha conde

1 Like

Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by ow11(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2013
orlaryhincah2: [img]http://3.bp..com/-lgljtUiez8U/UV8x7ZpwDGI/AAAAAAABl0M/pPElOM00usU/s1600/photo.JPG[/img]
http://orlaryhincah..com/2013/04/110-die-in-accidents-on-benin-lagos.html

I hope this blogger is NOT going to satisfy our new found love for glossing over corpses in pools of blood with worse pics than this one on here........

I am tired of seeing dead bodies. I hope one day anti-drink driving and MOT on articulated vehicles would become very popular with FRSC
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2013
orlaryhincah2: [img]http://3.bp..com/-lgljtUiez8U/UV8x7ZpwDGI/AAAAAAABl0M/pPElOM00usU/s1600/photo.JPG[/img]
Wow! So beautiful. If that were CGI it woulda looked so realistic.

RIP to the dead, though.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Ashmark(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2013
The fear of travellin to Akwa Ibom elude my heart..NYSC,you wil need to wait beside.I can't come and kill myself..Get updated at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by sirfemoz(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2013
So Bad.. Gosh!! May their gentle soul rest in peace.. Quick recovery to the wounded.. Divine Consolation to the families of the deseased.. May Lord save us all.. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Maruftunde1: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Our leader need to do someting about dis road acident in nigeria, instead of fighting 4 dere mouth everyday, RIP.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Hauling of Petrol by Roads just have to be banned. I am tired of saying RIP.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Darey_00: Some peeps would just come on nairaland and start sitting on their computer blaming this and that for whatever happens. They'll write lists of what to be done. C'mon man accidents happen in Europe and the US.... If they are not qualified to drive or have the nessesary experience they won't be on the roads. What steps are u taking in the betterment of d country other than sit here and blame everybody. Smh
so what's your own contribution?
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by nitlad: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2013
Tragic!
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by silica(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2013
Have you noTiced that these accidents happened on road that were recently mended or constructed. It brings to mind the assertion of the FRSC that accidents happens more on good road. Maybe we should all review how we drive especially on smooth roads and clear high ways. We must begin to take responsibility for our cations and not finding ways to blame the govt. or GEJ
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by solomonorigbo: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Sad news,may their soul rest in peace
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2013
cryOri mi oooooooooooooooooooooooo ..............eh may God save Nigeria oooo......bad leaders+bad road= UNTIMELY DEATH...........may God continue to protect us
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by Ogegod87: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2013
dis is so so saad and tragic. God, our lives are in ur care... ;(;( may deir souls r.i.p. Amen
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by gerald09(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2013
When will this people stop carrying fuel by road, people are dying its tragic.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by cyril83(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2013
ebamma: People dying
Others Living
People Laughing
Others Crying
People Eating
Others Hungry
People Working
Others Jobless
#So much inequality on this earth

Especially in Nigeria.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by slimfit1(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Blood in the hands of the government officials. Failed urban planing. Only God knows since when the owner of the truck has been patching that tire. May there souls rest in peace.
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by kelvincoll(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2013
RIP to the dead!

Life can be so misterious, these dead ones said "Goodmorning and bye" to their loved ones back @ home but couldnt say "goodnight or we'll arrived" sad

To think today is my Birthday, I'm alive hail and hearty today, surounded by lovely family and friends... now thats something i don't want to miss nor loose to the hands of tragedy/death.

Celebrations Tinz cheesy wink smiley kiss as i enjoin in morning the dead cry cry. GOD BLESS US and keep us ALIVE

OLUWA is INVOLVED cool cool cool
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by gerald09(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Elsafema: These is the reason u must give ur life to Jesus christ to b and overcomer in these world 1jh5:4 and HE will give his angel charge over u to keep u in all ur ways Ps 91:11
Yes oh especially if u live in Nigeria cos there they way people get killed even the devil is surprised
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by otokx(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2013
gerald09: When will this people stop carrying fuel by road, people are dying its tragic.
how else will they carry the petrol?
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by JstBrave(f): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Awesome God!!! i passed thru dt same road (Benin-Ore expressway) on Thur. I almost postponed my travellin to d following day (d day d incident happened). I wud av bin among d victims. God, I return all d Glory 2u!

RIP 2d departed souls
#sad#
Re: 110 Die In Accidents On Benin-Lagos & Onitsha-Owerri Expressways by tyson55(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Na wao!

This is horrible!

Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole / Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.