Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters (16603 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Timiboy104(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
adora4u1: By SaharaReporters, New York

Nigeria's first lady, Patience Faka Jonathan, returned to Abuja late afternoon after a medical trip that took her to Germany.

Mrs. Jonathan was welcomed by wife of the Vice President, Hajiya Amina Sambo, leading a delegation of party faithful numbering 100 bused to the airport in coaster buses.

A source at the airport said the first lady look tired and lethargic apparently drained from recent hospitalization in Germany.

Meanwhile, the first lady is billed to attend a payer "Breakfast Meeting" scheduled for 8:00 AM. The breakfast prayer meeting will be anchored by Aso Rock Villa chaplain, John Kennedy Okpara.

The same chaplain presided over a multimillion naira thanksgiving service that had some 5,000 people in attendance. SaharaReporters gathered that the Presidential office donated N20 million to the event.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-lady-returns-abuja-another-medical-trip
we all luk forward to God

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ladychoice: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
megareal:
Like seriously WTF!
Chaii! ! All ddese old pple av finished nigeria's funds on kidney and liver operations! Na wa oo! Why didnt she go to National Hospital Abuja? Mstweeeee! She neva start!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by wazobiaforu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
If you cant beat them Join them

* am presently in Abuja , PLZ WHEN IS THE NEXT THANKS GIVING? Anybody with date?

My country is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Classicalman(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
ebamma: I eat 300naira food but am more healthy than she who eats 1billion naira food #thank u Lord
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TRUE BRO.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by floridam(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chegunn:
lol u beta go for medical check up first before u jump into conclusions
Gbam!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Adanyebe(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
PATIENCE JONATHAN SHOULD PRAY HARD ABOUT HER HEALTH CONDITION.... SHE SHOULD THINK OF OBASANJO AND STELLA, YAR'ADUA AND TURAI
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
ebamma: I eat 300naira food but am more healthy than she who eats 1billion naira food #thank u Lord

LMAOOOOO ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by conyema12(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Tax payers money.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by conyema12(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Flying arround the world with Tax payers money.

Am only waiting for the day a cofi.n will flown into aso rock secretly from a german hospsital...
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ume(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Even when i dont wish her bad i will advise that she should tell her hobby to build a world class hospital in case of emagency

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by tlops(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mandela was just discharged from a south African hospital, if he was a Nigerian he would have be discharged from a German hospital. Nigerians will come here and say "what is wrong with SA sef".
You see d difference btween the psych of d 2 countries

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ayodot(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
if she return nko? how does that affect me?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by MacLovington(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Adanyebe: PATIENCE JONATHAN SHOULD PRAY HARD ABOUT HER HEALTH CONDITION.... SHE SHOULD THINK OF OBASANJO AND STELLA, YAR'ADUA AND TURAI

You forget Abacha & Miryam? Abi na "dividend of democracy" deaths alone you mean?
Anyway Miryam own no matter too much afterall she said she will never be wretched & poverty-stricken like Dangote. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by MacLovington(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
ume: Even when i dont wish her bad i will advise that she should tell her hobby to build a world class hospital in case of emagency

How dem go come take know rich man/woman if every Sikiru, Nwangbo and Halima is getting world class medical care in Naija?

How will they have the chance to do Owambe thanksgiving at Aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by mensdept: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
If so called Nigerian leaders are not patriotic enough to develop their country by providing first class medical Hospital in each state of the federation, why would a hard working Diasporan invest his money in that country or make the mistake of coming back home for good? Politicians and their cronies needs to get it, it is very embarrassing for a country that generates billions from oil trade to allow her public office holders seek treatment abroad. Same hospital that serves and provides homeless man, illegal immigrants, prisoners basic treatment without a charge is same hospital that treat the president of the United States and the likes of Steve Jobs and Mark Zhukarberg.

tlops: Mandela was just discharged from a south African hospital, if he was a Nigerian he would have be discharged from a German hospital. Nigerians will come here and say "what is wrong with SA sef".
You see d difference btween the psych of d 2 countries

For all those praying for this woman's recovery, I say that you are not serious. Instead, pray for the above posters, that they continue with excellent commentary that ought to be well seen among all you childish folks.

I wonder what will happen when German and Saudi hospitals will start rejecting these rogues from entering their country. Saudi has already starting dealing with Nigerians during haij, so it's not out of the ordinary.

WHat will happen with all these politicians and folks running to give birth in America since being a Nigerian citizen is worthless? Will they just die in this country or finally build good medical centers?

Yar Adua was foisted upon the nation and died like an Arabian rug abroad. Yet, the leaders of the country, including the German hoping Senate Pres David Mark (who instead of giving GEJ a watch) can't create for the country 2 to 3 medical centers that even they themselevs could utilize.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ifedun2: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Medical trip?Thought she went to take care of her ailing mum,nay,step-mum ni.Na wah o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by k2kay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
She has a right to privacy....umm, in other news, what's with all this middle name stuff? Faka? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Solozzo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2013

300Naira a year for your food? Hmm.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by qplus(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Did she die And rise again this time ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Solozzo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Adanyebe: PATIENCE JONATHAN SHOULD PRAY HARD ABOUT HER HEALTH CONDITION.... SHE SHOULD THINK OF OBASANJO AND STELLA, YAR'ADUA AND TURAI

She should also learn to rest well after discharge for a major medical condition. she is already billed to talk to so many people soon after recovery already. I beg make una let madam rest well first o....
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Applestorelagos(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
For all your Apple Computers, iPad,iPod,iPhone,Apple Accessories.Repairs&warranty of all Apple products check out APPLE STORE LAGOS BLOG @ www.pelfman..com
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Leaknigerianews(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
I hope she brought us goodnews.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by kenjudy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
dedons: Thank God that my mummy is back

Na wa for u oo dedons!!! No let Jona catch u ooo! Na sori go be ur name...
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by RealMccoy2(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
mens dept:

For all those praying for this woman's recovery, I say that you are not serious. Instead, pray for the above posters, that they continue with excellent commentary that ought to be well seen among all you childish folks.

I wonder what will happen when German and Saudi hospitals will start rejecting these rogues from entering their country. Saudi has already starting dealing with Nigerians during haij, so it's not out of the ordinary.

WHat will happen with all these politicians and folks running to give birth in America since being a Nigerian citizen is worthless? Will they just die in this country or finally build good medical centers?

Yar Adua was foisted upon the nation and died like an Arabian rug abroad. Yet, the leaders of the country, including the German hoping Senate Pres David Mark (who instead of giving GEJ a watch) can't create for the country 2 to 3 medical centers that even they themselevs could utilize.

Nonsense.
Some times I feel a country like Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders they choose or select to lead them. Yesterday, a successful south African based Nigerian posted a thread, asking for an intelligent advise and a reason to relocate to Nigeria, majority of the answers came as an insult and we wonder why Nigeria's system of education produced an inept leader like GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu and the rest of those politicians parading themselves as elder spokesmen. If a well respected man like Mandela could seek medical treatment in his own country, why not the wife of one of the most corrupt country on earth seek same treatment in Nigeria? This tells you that no public office holder in Nigeria understand the meaning of been patriotic. Well being of a country is measured by growth per capital yet some unexposed morons are putting Nigeria and South africa in same league. Before advising people to carry their bag and move back to Nigeria from South Africa, ask yourself this question, what made Mandela decided to seek Medical help in his own land and why is Nigeria not convenient for her first lady to seek same in her country? The greatness and progress of Nigeria is only measured by the gigantic houses politicians and their cronies built to secure their lives in Abuja and Lekki area. While roads, clean water, security,good schools and hospital are been ignored. To those of you having second thoughts to relocate to Nigeria of this day, do that at your own risk and that of your innocent kids. If going on vacation out there is not enough for you then something most be wrong with your brain. El Rufai's. Daughter died in the UK, don't you all know that hypocrite only has naija at his heart on twitter and writing phony articles on Saharareporters? I hope some day a real leader emerges (not Rochas or Fashola kind) and make major adjustment so that a poor Nigerian can seat side by side with a governor's wife in a general Hospital to wait for his/her call from the doctor.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Rick9(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=48pt]OK [/size]

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
...Welcome back Madam. I wish you long life and very good health. Please, I need a better job. My generation will always bless you...
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by crisycent: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Didn't know her name is FAKA......She really looks like that semi lorry called FAKA grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by dbride: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
k2kay: She has a right to privacy....umm, in other news, what's with all this middle name stuff? Faka? grin

If nigerians pay the bills, then she has lost all right to privacy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by joelbaba: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
welcome back madam president.wish to see you in action soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by hikmoj(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
In dis naija present demoncrzy,first presido his 1st lady kicked bucket,2nd presido,himself cary waka,dis 3rd presido his 1st lady na sicky sicky.
Abeg wh go tel me wetin go shele 2 d nxt ASO ROCK LANDLORD&LANDLADY?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Positiveminds(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
To God be the glory !
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by RealMccoy2(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
joel baba: welcome back madam president.wish to see you in action soon.
Even on a faceless blog you still remain a sycophant? Why not go on her facebook page to post this so she can make you her Jewelry carrier? This is the height of stupidity. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari / Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War / Don't Do Business In Your Home - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.