Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters (16605 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Gudiza(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2013
Hmmmm....I thought one Ven. Obioma was the Villa Chaplain and Kennedy Opara was Exec. Sec of Nigerian Pilgrims Commission.

Sahara!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by nagoma(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2013
nig2change: Can't she live her private life Sahara reporters. She is free to sought for experts for her medical condition anywhere they abound.

No she can't as long as she remains the first lady. We want to know if she has a headache and if possible how much was spent in buying her panadol. For you the OP we wish you well but we don't need to know even if you have a brain surgery.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2013
idnoble135: # It is well. She left wit out our notice, she now arrives n wants a standing ovation? Any way, may God preserve her#

...won't be shocked one bit (neither wid I av sympathy for dos she wud leave behind) if dis woman drops dead on one of foreign des trips b4 d end of 2014. Truth is, d stage is set....(of cos I expect a hailstorm of insults as a
result of dis post)
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by iykak47: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2013
Frankie9ice:

...won't be shocked one bit (neither wid I av sympathy for dos she wud leave behind) if dis woman drops dead on one of foreign des trips b4 d end of 2014. Truth is, d stage is set....(of cos I expect a hailstorm of insults as a
result of dis post)
How are you sure that you won't die before the end of this year? undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Freiburger(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2013
laugh in Chinese, if mosquito bite somebody, dem dey run come Germany. grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ibomism: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2013
I pray God's healing upon you, wishing you a quick recover.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ajos(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2013
dis old cargo neva die....all d tax payers money spend so far on her can give nigeria an ultra-modern hospital for d masses...all d executive class self,death na d only ting u can't cheat....better help d masses,their blessings alone can heal u....stop wasting my tax charges, me too nid to see am to be use for ground for we masses
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by jayjaybazz: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2013
pDude:

Ebelebe development purpose tongue
sure you do pay tax at all? you will have the proper right to say what you just said if you do!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by reyes57(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2013
everything na God sha.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Ogadtop(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
nig2change: Can't she live her private life Sahara reporters. She is free to sought for experts for her medical condition anywhere they abound.
of cause she can live her private life with her private money,but with public money,her life becomes public.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by hockeyboy: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Applestorelagos(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
APPLE-STORE. For all your apple computers, iPad, iPod, iPhone. All apple laptop & iPad accessories. Repairs & warranty of all apple products.
Contact us at: 11 OTIGBA STREET 3rd FLOOR, OPP FIDELITY BANK OFF MEDICAL ROAD. IKEJA, LAGOS.
Tel: 08135268317,08184215566,08056468380, 08038304608.
Email:bobosas46@yahoo.com
www.pelfman..com
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Wisdytech(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
READ: Top Salary Earners In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/1251408/top-salary-earners-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery / Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts / Employment Scandal Rocks National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.