Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58911 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by blackbeau1(f): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
All ye Nigerians in the diaspora looking for any and all ways to bash Nigeria,please let us be.mention one country with no crime and I'll support your bashing of nigeria. We have Liberian refugees everywhere,looking dirty and unkempt but I don't remember any hotel in Nigeria pasting a notice on their walls saying 'liberians not allowed'. South Africans are bigots and have always been bigots

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by israel007: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
pDude:

E pain you tongue

Nigerian person like you grin

Sinister Nigerian person. All you folks do is sinister shyt. Sinister fraud, sinister pastors, sinister ritual killings, sinister robbing, sinister embezzlement. Nothing positive.

Abeg pack yourself go one side jor tongue

Lmao. I no go vex with u. Lol. How u dey
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Litmus: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
You know, looking at this again, one wonders why anyone ever believed that any hotel or any institution anywhere in the world, except some far-right establishment, refused entry to Nigerians. I would state that these propositions are lies if not for how rude it would seem, so let's just settle for stating that it is unlikely to be true that any hotel, except one owned by a white racist, would ban Nigerians. Might ban a person who happened to be Nigerian for some transgression but preventing Nigerians, nah...

Nigerians are the most sophisticated people in Africa if an institution banned Nigerians they'd probably execute folks from other African nations.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
israel007:

Lmao. I no go vex with u. Lol. How u dey

I dey very fine my bros smiley
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tpia5: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
find out who owns the hotel first, could be a nigerian for all you know.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

We report 90% of our crimes Nigeria does not. We may have crime but we will not at any time have 60 bodies washing off any river and not know what or who is responsible like Nigeria. The fact remains Nigerians have no right to come and add to our crime stastics whether thru drugs infiltrating the society as well as their insane methods of making money and do not blame SAns when they hate Nigerians for what they do in their countries.
We are good country that has a endured a lot and are willing to kill and die for what we belive in. Deal with it or go home. A good normal law abiding foreigner in our country lives like a king. And that is a fact.
Can you pls fck off from this thread? You come in here making all sorts of brazen allegations and exaggerated comments about Nigeria. Why don't you go to your SA forum and spew your poison?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nashville:

Not sure who you are but you reason like a two year old. High crime rate in any country can be blamed on the government and people of that country, you cannot blame foreigners for your high crime rate. Or are you saying Nigerians are the ones in the SA police? If your police is incompetent to fight crime, then they should take responsibility but it is idiotic and moronic to blame it on foreigners. I also want to believe Nigerians are not responsible for your high HIV rate, after all, your president says he would have a shower after unprotected sex . Even GEJ wouldnt say that.

You are the one with two year old mentality here. I said to you google crime rate in SA before you people were allowed to come into SA. And yes I blame you people for the high levels of crime in SA becouse before you were allowed to come in here with drugs and all your evil scams to make money crime was not at this level. Fact is we might have high levels of reported hiv/ aids levels but it started somewhere else in Africa not in SA since we allowed your likes in, SA has had to bear with such ills. And anyway why do you have to use hiv for any discussions about SA when Nigerian stats is unknown. Him who lough last laough best! Word.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Desola:

Very bitter truth. In as much as it gores me as a Nigerian that a SA would berate my country, you are however very justified.
It is "bitter truth" because you yourself are a dunce who belongs in the kitchen. Why not go and kill someone now and see whether it will not be reported to police, since you are in Nigeria? Ignoramus
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
i blame the nigerians going to south africa
hell, i wouldn't send my rabid dog there if i wish it dead. it's a swamp of piss. the crime rate is worse than anywhere in nigeria. what prospects are there? do nigerians go there for economic reasons? nigerians should do the same in lagos - banish all south africans in nigerian hotels/motels!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by kritzmoritz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Litmus: You know, looking at this again, one wonders why anyone ever believed that any hotel or any institution anywhere in the world, except some far-right establishment, refused entry to Nigerians. I would state that these propositions are lies if not for how rude it would seem, so let's just settle for stating that it is unlikely to be true that any hotel, except one owned by a white racist, would ban Nigerians. Might ban a person who happened to be Nigerian for some transgression but preventing Nigerians, nah...

The name of the hotel is Safari Hotel, near fire station on Louis Botha drive. And there are indeed many hotels in SA, Malaysia and Singapore with such signs. However, these are hotels in rundown parts of town where crime and chaos reign. You will never find a hotel in a safe place with such signs
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by israel007: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
pDude:

I dey very fine my bros smiley

So u don run go deny us abi? We go deny u too o
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by chiefbatiatus(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
The most unfortunate thing about all this is that Igbo boys are in south africa, europe, america busy spoiling our collective name and yet because we are from the same country I get to be given the same name as them. Am from the middle belt and none of my tribe has ever involved in criminality abroad but yet because of Ibos who can't stay in their homes I get called a criminal even before I have the chance to defend myself.
As Ibo it is permitted to go abroad with just a school cert to hussle. Even when at that level you hardly have enough experience or knowledge of how the world works. Yorubas also have their own but you cannot compare them to Ibos in destructive capability. Ibos won't u ask yourselves questions? U and achebe keep saying people hate u in nija, funny enough u also hated in europe, in malaysia (last week 2 ibos kidnapped a japanese there), in singapore, US, everywhere. So people jus hate u people because they aren't as fine as you abi? Payment time is coming oh!

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by exteemosh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Don't blame the j bourg people is wat they se, though they them self also comote crime and do prostitution but as a̶̲̥̅ foreigner there are some things that U̶̲̥̅̊ are surpose 2 do to make what ever country U̶̲̥̅̊ are grow.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
We need to stop blaming the government for everything that goes wrong in this country. The government is not the problem, as far as I am concerned they are only an extension of what we are. An average Nigerian is lawless and rude. so why do we expect more from leaders who are the products of the same system. we need to work on our morals individual, know that the law is the law and act accordingly, then this great country will be great.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by kritzmoritz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus: The most unfortunate thing about all this is that Igbo boys are in south africa, europe, america busy spoiling our collective name and yet because we are from the same country I get to be given the same name as them. Am from the middle belt and none of my tribe has ever involved in criminality abroad but yet because of Ibos who can't stay in their homes I get called a criminal even before I have the chance to defend myself.
As Ibo it is permitted to go abroad with just a school cert to hussle. Even when at that level you hardly have enough experience or knowledge of how the world works. Yorubas also have their own but you cannot compare them to Ibos in destructive capability. Ibos won't u ask yourselves questions? U and achebe keep saying people hate u in nija, funny enough u also hated in europe, in malaysia (last week 2 ibos kidnapped a japanese there), in singapore, US, everywhere. So people jus hate u people because they aren't as fine as you abi? Payment time is coming oh!

Forgive my comments but you are worse than a racist!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
black_beau: All ye Nigerians in the diaspora looking for any and all ways to bash Nigeria,please let us be.mention one country with no crime and I'll support your bashing of nigeria. We have Liberian refugees everywhere,looking dirty and unkempt but I don't remember any hotel in Nigeria pasting a notice on their walls saying 'liberians not allowed'. South Africans are bigots and have always been bigots

F you we may have crime but we do.not need the Nigerian lwbel of evil crime. Go home and stay home then we do not have any issues with yiur likes evil being.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Worthless article. If you travel abroad to sell drugs, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do fraud, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do prostitution, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel abroad and keep your environment there dirty, it is Nigerian govt's fault. Tell me something. Does there come a time when these "perfect, innocent Nigerian citizens" actually take responsibility for their own actions?

you are a fool......
if the government actually cares about the citizens, why would anyone leave nigerian and go to a country where 80% of the population are HIV-carriers? is it not the same country where half of the population were räping babies to cure their diseases not too long ago?

our government should be held responsible for this rubbish. the unemployment level in nigeria is sickening. if there are jobs for the teeming graduates, i doubt anyone would go to a cursed nation like south africa for economic reasons!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
israel007:

So u don run go deny us abi? We go deny u too o

Nor be my fault. Naija too dey fvck up. I gats to repackage myself.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Litmus: You know, looking at this again, one wonders why anyone ever believed that any hotel or any institution anywhere in the world, except some far-right establishment, refused entry to Nigerians. I would state that these propositions are lies if not for how rude it would seem, so let's just settle for stating that it is unlikely to be true that any hotel, except one owned by a white racist, would ban Nigerians. Might ban a person who happened to be Nigerian for some transgression but preventing Nigerians, nah...

Nigerians are the most sophisticated people in Africa if an institution banned Nigerians they'd probably execute folks from other African nations.

Its either you are a toddler or have baried your head deep in sand Nigerians are horrible people who would do.anything for money atleast outside Nigeria I do not know inside of Nigeria. Having said that not all og them but 99% of them.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by creativemusic: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NA WA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Its not perculiar to Nigerians alone, make I hear word jarey, the world is a global village, there are many Lebanese drug pushers in Nigeria too, we have Chinese hawkers too, we also have South African prostitutes here. Again, make I hear word.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Its not perculiar to Nigerians alone, make I hear word jarey, the world is a global village, there are many Lebanese drug pushers in Nigeria too, we have Chinese hawkers too, we also have South African prostitutes here. Again, make I hear word.

south africans rub me the wrong way....
bunch of idiöts who think they are better than everyone else.....they should remove their embassy from nigeria and send all nigerians back to nigeria. i cannot understand why nigerians go there - there are better places in africa to do economic migration!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus: The most unfortunate thing about all this is that Igbo boys are in south africa, europe, america busy spoiling our collective name and yet because we are from the same country I get to be given the same name as them. Am from the middle belt and none of my tribe has ever involved in criminality abroad but yet because of Ibos who can't stay in their homes I get called a criminal even before I have the chance to defend myself.

HahahHahaha. Nairaland sha.

Tribalism must surely enter the gist by hook or by crook grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Its not perculiar to Nigerians alone, make I hear word jarey, the world is a global village, there are many Lebanese drug pushers in Nigeria too, we have Chinese hawkers too, we also have South African prostitutes here. Again, make I hear word.

You are a sore liar and may God punish you. I never use Gods name in vain like you Nigerians but what you said about SA chicks being prostetutes in in Nigeria is a lie. And you know it. We have the best tourism economy in Africa no prostitute would leave SA for a poverty stricken Nigeria now or in the future . Whats wrong with your mind?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:
You are a sore liar and may God punish you. I never use Gods name in vain like you Nigerians but what you said about SA chicks being prostetutes in in Nigeria is a lie. And you know it. We have the best tourism economy in Africa no prostitute would leave SA for a poverty stricken Nigeria now or in the future . Whats wrong with your mind?

there are south africans whöres in nigeria
my company driver used many of them in 2010 in abuja. you can argue they are few but to deny their existence in nigeria is bordering on insanity! the cash flow in abuja surpasses any amount of money that has ever circulated in south africa pre-apartheid or post apartheid!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by olayanju22(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
All that th op said can be less than true! I once stayed forthsqure street,yoevile,Jhb. My eyes saw the hell that nja pipo
Pipo commit there! Its shamefull.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Can you pls fck off from this thread? You come in here making all sorts of brazen allegations and exaggerated comments about Nigeria. Why don't you go to your SA forum and spew your poison?

You fukcoff azz hole I have every right to represent my country. If you do not like it I do not give a fukc! Hear me? Now bury yourself in your azzz! Sucker!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by israel007: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
pDude:

Nor be my fault. Naija too dey fvck up. I gats to repackage myself.

No forget house sha. If not I go personally find u bring u come back
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Even if Nigeria is a paradise, pple will still migrate. But lets face it, we cant blame our goverment 4 everytin, i dont knw may be u will c dis as an offensive word but i tink its d truth," a graduate remain poor cos he wanted 2 b poor" i imagine unemployed guy usin 50k phone. Dis money u can start little biz wit, u cant start a biz 2day and b expetin millions 2moa, everytin is nt govt, some go 2 d extent of sellin deir propertise just 2 move out of d country nd start doin wat he can neva do in his own country. Our govt is c b blamed but nt all d tym. Dis country is where u can easily make it if u knw ur way, if u will agree wit me.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by BarryX(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Its either you are a toddler or have baried your head deep in sand Nigerians are horrible people who would do.anything for money atleast outside Nigeria I do not know inside of Nigeria. Having said that not all og them but 99% of them.
99% percent of Nigerians in SA? My dear, you're so blinded by hatred..trying loosening up it'll help your Life expectancy.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

F you we may have crime but we do.not need the Nigerian lwbel of evil crime. Go home and stay home then we do not have any issues with yiur likes evil being.
Being observing your comments from the beginning of the thread. Got some questions, Why do you comment with so much rage? 2. Are Nigerians the reason why SA crime rate increased? Cuz to the best of my knowledge, Nigerians are known for drugs and "pimping" so to speak.. compare those to child molestation, heist and murder..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vizboy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
I weep for my countrymen.

And for the SA. Am short of words to describe their level of discrimination even on a fellow africa brother. DAMN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.