Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59007 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Vansnickers: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
cold: It is the 'get rich quick' syndrome & at any cost that pushes most Nigerians to indulge in all forms of illicit businesses. Patience is not a virtue on this side of the divide. Our so called leaders & politicians loot the treasury with reckless abandon. Pastors rip their congregation blind. And the sermon 9 times out of 10 is always about money.There's really no one to look up to or emulate. So everybody just carries on doing as they please. When the head is rotten there's really not much the rest of the body can do
True story...

I concur my Friend. All this while; we have been attacking Straw men: Corruption, Tribalism, these are merely shadows of the Real Problem, which is the "Get rich Quick Mentality". Every Government official was a "mere citizen" at a Point in time, these individuals were selected from the general Populace. A Dirty Jug can't produce clean Water. Most Citizens have this evil Mentality and unfortunately it's contagious.

He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a Monster.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by DerMeister: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
The simple truth is that the SA econmy is 10X better than the nigerian economy and that's why nigerians flock there en masse... to "get a better life". Unfortunately more bad eggs than good eggs go there.

If they want to deport nigerians, it's their right, it's their country. You can't get angry with someone because he doesn't want you in his house.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by LushGreenz: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks: [email][/email]
Your azz rub us the wrong way too. Please call your your evil drug dealers and scamers home becouse if we deport them its an international dilemma. We do.not understand either why your evil horrible thugs come to SA, you get them home them we can hate each other better from a distance except our good Yoruba husbands who are working decent jobs and living
like kings in SA.

Who the blistering fvck let this rabid "sweetchee[b]C[/b]ks" of a chihuahua out You come on here licking the floor on everybody.South Africa is one hellhole in itself,and the socio-political system that has ever been present there have always bedeviled its people.The fact that you know you spineless lots will forever be clueless outside your shores doesn't mean other nationals can't travel wherever they so please.However I'm not in any way in support of Nigerians disturbing your south african peace. But if you wanna spill your guts GO TO YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE.This website is not owned by a Sowetan for Soweto!!!

6 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by olumidazz: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
A bad behaviour is a bad behaviour either from professionals or non professionals. Seriously u guys need to come here and see how this chukwu guys mess this place up its so sad, u hear them speaking the language and making a whole lot of noise with red eyes in bars, malls, side walks hospitals, parks and every where u go. On our trip back home in december, the hostesses practically had to shout down the chukwu boys to switch of their phones and prepare for take off even made some very funny remarks like they where transporting some aliens back to their homeland. Seriously its shameful. Anytime any SA plane land from naija everybody at the airport will be on their toes.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are talking crap you are tge first ones to cry foul when your country men are intorogated and you say SA is xenophobic. Your brothers have turned great suburbs like Seapoint in Cape Town, Hilbrow in Jhbg, Sunnyside in Pretoria, Point in Durban and many others into a no go areas. And you azzzholes come here to say SA has the highest crimes in the world when.most of the crime is done by your likes and when the public take it in their hands then SA is xenophobic. Check google if in doubt before the likes if you were allowed to come in SA crime was bot a known factor in SA. I support my country in dealing with any criminal element any way the want to reed it of this rotten behaviour. If they do not like they must go back to Nigeria. lipsrsealed

Hold it right there Missy.of the I have no intention of absolving my fellow country men of the crimes they commit in SA, particularly narcotic offenses. But that doesn't change the fact that major crimes like armed robbery, murders, rape of women, children, and toddlers, etc, are committed by South Africans. So please don't you dare come here and claim that Nigerians are sole cause of all your country's problems.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dede1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Ndigbo my ass. You people are just confuse. One minute you want your Biafra, the next your people want to be part of Nigeria. You fools should make up your damn mind. Criminal breded animals.

Believe me it takes one criminally bred animal to recognize another. You have been very impressive on this thread as you strive to show your dirty azz. I guess you are the only self-acclaimed lamb dung that has witnessed the referendum anywhere in world where Ndigbo seemed to have vacillated between the choice of Biafra and Nigeria. I suggest you keep the stupidity alive because it runs in your family, olodo.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Its not hipocricy rights to allow anyine in establishement is always reserved. Coogar you are speaking from you backside until you visit Hilbrow inJhbg or seapoint in Cape Town South Africa and I will personally get the SA tourism to host you to see what we have to deal with. Come and see wuth your own eyesif you would allowe such mayhen in your own bacjk yard then come agaun make your bold statements here.q
God forbid bad woman. I pity that Nigerian man that married shameless cheap Hiv/ Aids lovepeddler like u that said she love men because of peanut money.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Now I'm not saying the yorubas are perfect but igbos in SA are something else, there are more yorubas doing good in SA than igbos, go to central PTA, you'd find yorubas holding hair placards just to make ends meet, you'll never find an igbo doing that sort of hustle.. but i do know our yoruba "yahoo" boys lurks grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Desola(f): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Van snickers:

I concur my Friend. All this while; we have been attacking Straw men: Corruption, Tribalism, these are merely shadows of the Real Problem, which is the "Get rich Quick Mentality". Every Government official was a "mere citizen" at a Point in time, these individuals were selected from the general Populace. A Dirty Jug can't produce clean Water. Most Citizens have this evil Mentality and unfortunately it's contagious.

He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a Monster.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thank you!

The bad leaders we cry off were plucked from within us. Our leaders project what an average Nigerian is so until we start reorientation, the status quo would remain!

Some bloody ars.e wipe would now come and tell me that it is all western media hype.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tyson55(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Ndigbo my ass. You people are just confuse. One minute you want your Biafra, the next your people want to be part of Nigeria. You fools should make up your damn mind. Criminal breded animals.

Who is this moronic, idotic, priggish, pseudo-lifestyle peasants? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by LushGreenz: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Pls spare us this crap. Where did these starving ''unemployed graduates'' find money to go and settle in South Africa? Why didn't they use that money to start a business in Nigeria? Are there not millions of people running businesses in Nigeria? Do you know the amount each of those SA-based Nigerians used to 'escape' Nigeria could be used to start 10 small businesses in this country? Pls stop making excuses for these criminals.

If you can find money to go and settle in SA to do 4/1/9 and sell drugs, you can equally find money to start a small legit business here in Nigeria. It is laziness and get rich quick mentality that accounts for their actions. Leave govt out of it. There are many countries with worse unemployment figures and far worse infrastsructure than Nigeria, yet their people don't make headlines for you-know-what.

You're a Grade A+ slowpoke. Start business where safety of life and property is not guaranteed? Where efficient and stable power supply to sustain your "business" is a dream.I'm sure just like every household these days make boreholes/dig wells you idiot expect every household to have Kainji dam in their yards Nigerians GENERALLY are not lazy,they are the most meticulous and hardworking people on the continent of Africa. Whatever we go out there to do;be it crime,entertainment,Academics etc we thrive way above all other africans.So what do you suppose would be the case should the government provide the basics from the "OYIL" money they keep laundering,huh Talk to me!?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Biggyd2: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
I beg o. Sheath the tribal swords. The thread don dey derail.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Inoknowbook: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
The deep, baritone accent of the Nigerian English easily gives these perpetrators away.

My problem with this article, is that it was poorly researched. This is evident from the statement above. There is no way one can definitively prove that the majority of the miscreants conducting their business in the midst of squalor on Jo'burg streets are Nigerians, just by the baritone in their voices. I know that there are many Nigerians in South Africa, especially in Jo'burg, but for every Nigerian you see on the street over there, there are hundreds of citizens of neighboring south african nations. The ratio is like 1 to 50. And believe you me, the economic conditions of Nigerians over there, are far better than theirs. So, for this writer to conclusively conclude, that the majority of the miscreants that he sees on the streets of Jo'burg, who are constituting nuisance, are Nigerians, based solely on their baritone, is to say the least, very unfortunate.

I am in no way trying to absolve Nigerians entirely from culpability, actually, there are quite a few number of them constituting nuisance to their host community. I am just trying to set the records straight, by stating that most of these miscreants are actually not Nigerians, but rather, citizens of neighboring south sfrican nations.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Its not hipocricy rights to allow anyine in establishement is always reserved. Coogar you are speaking from you backside until you visit Hilbrow inJhbg or seapoint in Cape Town South Africa and I will personally get the SA tourism to host you to see what we have to deal with. Come and see wuth your own eyesif you would allowe such mayhen in your own bacjk yard then come agaun make your bold statements here.q

what an appetising offer.....but i'd gladly pass.
the risks outweigh any hospitality you can ever provide. this is south africa we are talking about not greece or brunei. your country has the highest crime rate on the continent so i would not take the risk even if i am paid $1m.

i have told you to start deporting nigerians....
you don't want them there and we don't want them there as well. if your IQ is not lower than your bra-size, you would know your countrymen are disgusting hypocrites. it's a simple matter, if you don't want nigerians then stop giving them visas!

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nashville:

Just two weeks ago you were here asking for tips on cooking something good for your Nigerian boyfriend.

https://www.nairaland.com/1222609/wanna-cook-some-naija-dishes

What happened? He dumped your sorry ass and you are here ranting. Why did he dump you? Did he find out you were HIV positive? Or did he realise you are more foolish than an idiot. I will advice you go beg him. Why are you dating a Nigerian then if you hate us this much.

Seun and the moderators, please ban this profile or at least stop her from contributing to this thread. We are trying to have an intelligent conversation here. She can go join her SA thread. If South African's can stop us from their hotels then we should stop them from our threads. Seun take action!

grin grin LMAO!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dede1:

Believe me it takes one criminally bred animal to recognize another. You have been very impressive on this thread as you strive to show your dirty azz. I guess you are the only self-acclaimed lamb dung that has witnessed the referendum anywhere in world where Ndigbo seemed to have vacillated between the choice of Biafra and Nigeria. I suggest you keep the stupidity alive because it runs in your family, olodo.

lmaooo, it's not my fult you and your people are dispise all over the world. You are not even wanted in your own home so tell me who else want you cursed criminal nanconpoop,huh? lol "stupidity alive becaus it runs in your family.." Igbos are the fools, criminality runs through their vines. Chai, why are your people like this? I take my hat off for Igbo people oh because the things they will do for money is out of this world. Beyond abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dede1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I suggest you shut up your putrid mouth. A living pitiable slattern such as you who could not afford a day’s meal without flaunting your dirty azz has the effrontery to offer to host a person in idiotic RSA.

Only a dunce thinks Nigerians humanly created crime. I recall my visit to RSA with a team of Americans during the apartheid era, crimes ranging from drugs, love peddling, ra.pe, killing and scamming were perpetrated by South Africans of all shades.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Revolva(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
South africans are idiots..so who will loose after all no be dem..so if I just enterted the country and want to lodge they won't allow me...ok oya where is their embassy here ..where is mtn and dstv...yeye people
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by EzeUche(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Not condoning what Nigerians do in South Africa, but are we surprised that South Africans are doing this to Nigerians?

Was it not South African mobs targeting people from Somalia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique? A country whose xenophobia is known throughout Africa and the world? Ask any African who is not from South Africa how they are viewed by the natives.

Nigerians should not be surprised by this. And South Africans are no angels. Their crime rate is one of the highest in the world.

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ScorchedViper(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
If you looked closely, you would see that the culprits are mostly dregs from the lower rungs of the Nigerian society....

wow....you're a fucking bourgeoise prick.....
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
LushGreenz:

You're a Grade A+ slowpoke. Start business where safety of life and property is not guaranteed?

How ''guaranteed'' exactly is your safety as a drug-dealing foreigner in crime ridden South Africa?

I should think you are a lot safer running a legit business in Nigeria like millions of your mates are doing without any harm coming to them, than by selling drugs and defrauding people in SA.

Where efficient and stable power supply to sustain your "business" is a dream.

Millions of businesses are making GOOD PROFITS in Nigeria even with the power issues. Do you realise that less than one fifth of nations on earth provide 24/7 power to their entire population? If everyone in those countries used power supply as their excuse to become crooks, the world would be in serious trouble.

I'm sure just like every household these days make boreholes/dig wells you idiot expect every household to have Kainji dam in their yards

So rather than get some company to dig you a borehole you would prefer to travel thousands of miles away to sell drugs and do fraud? You're not making any sense.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
EzeUche: Not condoning what Nigerians do in South Africa, but are we surprised that South Africans are doing this to Nigerians?

Was it not South African mobs targeting people from Somalia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique? A country whose xenophobia is known throughout Africa and the world? Ask any African who is not from South Africa how they are viewed by the natives.

Nigerians should not be surprised by this. And South Africans are no angels. Their crime rate is one of the highest in the world.

it then begs the question - what are nigerians doing there?

if things are okay back home, why would any sane nigerian even consider south africa as a place to live. it's a shyte country. every known terminal disease multiplied by 10 can be found there. their crime rate makes mexico look like child's play. they are xenophobes and they are generally insecure. honestly, it shall not be well with our leaders. they caused this rubbish - allowing a skanky arsê Arrow like sweetcheeks to spew nonsense at nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dede1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

lmaooo, it's not my fult you and your people are dispise all over the world. You are not even wanted in your own home so tell me who else want you cursed criminal nanconpoop,huh? lol "stupidity alive becaus it runs in your family.." Igbos are the fools, criminality runs through their vines. Chai, why are your people like this? I take my hat off for Igbo people oh because the things they will do for money is out of this world. Beyond abnormal.

It takes a human being to be faulted. Who in his\her right senses will fault an unintelligible pig such as you? Again fool, it takes a jackass to be ashamed of his\her ethnicity. What is your ethnicity with respect to Nigeria, olodo?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

The Igbos are Nigeria greatest problem. They are the sore of this country that instead of getting better keeps getting worse. Their arrogance, full of unnecessary pride, criminal activities, get rich fast mentality and over the top ego. We sholud flush them out of this country fast fast. Give them their Biafra, let them go and stop giving this country bad reputation every day.
U can tell us the nationality of the 22 petty credit card fraudsters arraignd in court in the U.S....Silly thing.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by EzeUche(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
I remember hearing that when South Africa was going through their xenophobic riots, they were attacking any African who was not from South Africa. Somalis and Zimbabweans were attacked the most.

But when the time came for these South African mobs to attack Nigerians, they were met with Nigerians who were armed and were ready for a fight. There are many Nigerians living in South Africa who act like agberos, but to survive in South Africa, they have to.

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
See people wey kill lucky dube
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by plasgidy: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Haya you I say you are the ambassdors of this lord lugard country, if you can not behave yr self in a forghn land pls come back home and learn a skill is given money big time, dont be waisting your life there ok, God bless you as you go back home nija, immagen I buth my nija made uforstry chairs for 250,000 thousand naira made by a nigerian and right there in his shop his got more than 15 sets of it,

We need to go back to drawing bord when school cert can make you a manager in a very big firm company, remain blessed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rimbaldi: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nashville:

You have hit the nail on the head. Yesterday we read that 22 out of a 32 man fruad gang were Nigerians. We have lost our values system, that is why we misbehave everywhere we go. It is just that we cannot discriminate against Nigerians in Nigeria, otherwise some people would.

We come from a society where money rules. Only money is recognised and we believe that if we have money we can do whatever we like whereever we like. Unfortunately that works in Nigeria but not everywhere else. We are all to blame and that includes the government. The government and people all celebrate criminals and thieves. They are the leaders of the society and they are the ones recognised and rewarded. That is why everyone is hustling to join them by all and any means. If you commit the biggest crime in Nigeria, your money will bail you out so everyone is hustling hard to get it however they can!

@ colored
U will retract that statement if you go through Nairaland thoroughly. When people are busy blaming one tribe or the other for any misfortune? Sad!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

it then begs the question - what are nigerians doing there?

if things are okay back home, why would any sane nigerian even consider south africa as a place to live. it's a shyte country. every known terminal disease multiplied by 10 can be found there. their crime rate makes mexico look like child's play. they are xenophobes and they are generally insecure. honestly, it shall not be well with our leaders. they caused this rubbish - allowing a skanky arsê Arrow like sweetcheeks to spew nonsense at nigerians!

An estimated 200,000 Chinese live in South Africa, despite China being the world's second largest economy which even lends money to the USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese

This whole idea that Nigerians emigrating to other nations is the ''fault'' of the Nigerian govt is totally absurd. If anything it shows the govt has succeeded in educating many of its citizens to the point where they can contemplate emigration.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

SA dicks¡ are circumsidesed azzhole the only reason we date Naija guys is money nothing more. You are dead corpse¡ your mom aborted you.
confession of a prostitute

7 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nwa Anambra: U can tell us the nationality of the 22 petty credit card fraudsters arraignd in court in the U.S....Silly thing.

Your people thought them to be credit card fraudsters. Besides, they are Igbos using Yoruba names to do what they do best, robbed and steal from people. Please stop rubbing your bad habits on the rest of the good, descent, law abiding Nigerians. Please.

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Its either you are a toddler or have baried your head deep in sand Nigerians are horrible people who would do.anything for money atleast outside Nigeria I do not know inside of Nigeria. Having said that not all og them but 99% of them.

Just like 99% of South Africans live with HIV/AIDS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.