Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, (13786 Views)

Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
eko ilee:

Thanks for admiting that your comment was meaningless and you don't have any sane and rational points to back it up.

Next time, please make sure not to spew what you can not back up and stand by with good and sensible reasoning.
Now I know its irredimable! Try spiritualists please!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by seanet01: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
peleson:
Shut UP ur dirtY odourCIOUS Mouth. Who does not know how tinibu imposes candidate in his party...Girls friends, inlaws, relatives. Have u asked why LP logo was not in the voting paper during senatorial election in his wife constituency js because his wife must b in NASS. Where is LAGOS monthly N40billion going? The allocation OBJ ceased and Yaradua returned, where did it GO?? Certificate forger
What a stvpid and senseless post?
So Tinubu is even smart to armtwist the electoral body into removing the logo of an adversary even when he does not control the center?
Some of you can't reason with your brains.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: Now I know its irredimable! Try spiritualists please!

You no get shame ni? Please keep quiet at least till you are capable of articulating yourself properly with cogent reasoning.

Dufus ...
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
And this is why I admire Asiwaju, when he speaks, almighty PDP trembles! PDP has in fact been so jittery lately. Why? Definitely not because of Buhari, but because of Tinubu since he came up with this APC idea.
Watch and see this same PDP trying to befriend Tinubu before this year runs out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
eko ilee:

You no get shame ni? Please keep quiet at least till you are capable of articulating yourself properly with cogent reasoning.

Dufus ...
Even spiritual measures have failedl? Your case is Hopelessly hopeless then! But still Keep praying (i hope u're able to comprehend that) theres nothing God cannot do, u hear?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: And this is why I admire Asiwaju, when he speaks, almighty PDP trembles! PDP has in fact been so jittery lately. Why? Definitely not because of Buhari, but because of Tinubu since he came up with this APC idea.
Watch and see this same PDP trying to befriend Tinubu before this year runs out.
Guy take your pills and close your eyes, sleep will slowly, but surely come u hear? *InsomeniaThings*
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by DeNoble1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Tinibu is just confirming to the fact that he is a political prostitute. If not, what will interest him in another man's house.
Let me ask: must every yoruba man be unnecessarily controversial?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Kairoseki77: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Frank-C:
The greatest mistake the present day SWners are making is reinforcing the impression that Tinubu is the leader of SW or the ACN is more like an ethnic group. It engenders the kind of feeling of isolation they are feeling now and it is not good for the national polity. The question i will ask the few reasoning Swners is this: what happens if PDP hold on to power for the next 30 years? Does it mean that they will continue following Tinubu, even if his party collapses? I want realistic answers, not some emotional outburst.

On the topic, while Tinubu is free to make comments about developments in the polity, i think he should be a little more matured about it. Day-to-day affairs of PDP should not be Tinubu's concern, rather how PDP's policies affect Nigeria. Infact, it is very foooolish of him to suggest that PDP gov forum is anything bad because it goes against a very basic principle in a democracy and an opposition leader whose party want to be seen as an alternative should not be caught stifling the spirit of democracy.

For his NL paid agents, i know you guys have a job to do and that you are always first to label other party's followers as being paid. What will happen if PDP presents a good candidate and that candidate wins Lagos State election in 2015?

Insincere9gerian stop hiding behind fake user names.

We know it is you. grin
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Kairoseki77: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

I have said it time and again, the house that has no solid foundation can not stand. The foundation of APC is erected on shaky grounds of regionalism, tribalism, and nepotism. There is nothing democratic about a man who 'anoints' candidates. There is also nothing democratic about a man, who overthrew a democratically elected Government of Shagari. These are structures of illegalities and dusty foundations.

I admonish every youth to join me in the PDP Youth wing, lets be the force of change from within. We can change PDP for the better, as new generation of thinkers.

#PDP Youth Wing - FRESH AIR

Ahhhh a new generation of thieves.

I can feel the breeze now!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: Even spiritual measures have failedl? Your case is Hopelessly hopeless then! But still Keep praying (i hope u're able to comprehend that) theres nothing God cannot do, u hear?

How many times are you going to repeat the same garbage when all you need to do is back up your nonsense with facts...?

Ode.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
eko ilee:

How many times are you going to repeat the same garbage when all you need to do is back up your nonsense with facts...?

Ode.
I know u've given up on urself, but I have not yet given up on you. Whether you understand it or not, Something sensible or reasonable can still come out of you. Just have faith, me i'm still praying! for you!!!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Bobandgreat: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
eko ilee: See as one man's opinion dey make old men and scum bags shake inside pata...

lmao. Asiwaju ni Oga gbo gbo won...

Anytime I see ur posts eko ile, I become ashamed for u and what u will write and u have never dissapointed me.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Nicepoker(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: PDP is scared of Tinubu.

The fear of Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom for PDP.

Lol
luk at the way u get confused u r certainly a waste product of a failed experiment
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by redsun(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Gang of robbers,dissing each other.What good can come out of rogue bandits,called nigerian politicians?

All they do is steal and wreck the people.They ruthlessly fight each other just to gain the positions to loot,not to serve.

Tinubu is a criminal,obj is a criminal,tukur is a criminal,yet nigerians sheepishly follows and listens to them,instead rooting them out as immortal enemies that they are in reality.

Ignorance is cancerous.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
redsun: Gang of robbers,dissing each other.What good can come out of rogue bandits,called nigerian politicians?

All they do is steal and wreck the people.They ruthlessly fight each other just to gain the positions to loot,not to serve.

Tinubu is a criminal,obj is a criminal,tukur is a criminal,yet nigerians sheepishly follows and listens to them,instead rooting them out as immortal enemies that they are in reality.

Ignorance is cancerous.
Thank you joor, thats exactly what I've been saying but the ever Imbecilic eko ile was trying in vain to stalk!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Bobandgreat: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Sweetlemon: And this is why I admire Asiwaju, when he speaks, almighty PDP trembles! PDP has in fact been so jittery lately. Why? Definitely not because of Buhari, but because of Tinubu since he came up with this APC idea.

Go and become his 20th concubine if he will have u since u admire him so much, if not keep away from politics if u have nothing useful to comment.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by redsun(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: Thank you joor, thats exactly what I've been saying but the ever Imbecilic eko ile was trying in vain to stalk!

He is one of them.You dont debate with people like that,because he is the enemy.

Of course people like him will come here in disguise to defend their atrocities.But just tell him to fvck off,because it is either you or him.Either good or bad and good must over come bad.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Chidoxyl(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Some 1 hour plus ago, I just saw Tinubu & Metuh come out of d Chinese Restaurant, smiling all d way 2 their respective cars. Do you not know dat these pple are 1?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

Anytime I see ur posts eko ile, I become ashamed for u and what u will write and u have never dissapointed me.

Many of you worthless and irrelevant clowns overestimate your importance too much. Please fvukkk off with your dumb disappointment. Who dash you?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by charles424(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: Shouldn't Tinubu even mind his business as suggested ? There are crisis in our great party because that is where democracy is practised fully. People are allowed to air their views, disagree and then reach consensus unlike ACN, where Tinubu's words are law and nobody, not even the Governor of a state as vital as Lagos dares object to his views. Our strength as a party comes from series of disputes we have had that the oppositions don't. Is it not when you can manage a huge party as PDP for 14 yrs now that you can say you are ready to manage the greatest black democracy in the world _ Nigeria.

You still get mouth to talk,,with all these una transformation of nigerians to the great beyond!!!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2013
redsun: Gang of robbers,dissing each other.What good can come out of rogue bandits,called nigerian politicians?

Ignorance is cancerous.

Listen to this old man with no common sense. And if we ask your foolish self to tell us what the man did that made him a criminal, you go run comot or begin dance azonto all over the place like a foolish monkey...

Cassava bread dullard. Please STFU....
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by musiwa23: 1:03am On Apr 07, 2013
tinubu is a member of the PDP. working for the PDP.. to get Goodluck re elected. this is what i believe from the way, he is acting.. he is acting like he is on a script by the PDP. and not for even the yoruba people..
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Bobandgreat: 5:07am On Apr 07, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
eko ilee:

Many of you worthless and irrelevant clowns overestimate your importance too much. Please fvukkk off with your dumb disappointment. Who dash you?

Typical Tinubu(cunning and dubious) and Buhari (Boko Haramish) way of tackling issues. Rough but at the same time subtle to curry favour. An embodiment of what their union would be irrespective of the name they finally adopt. Educated touts. Lagos Agbero combines with Islamic sect leader.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by iykak47: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: This statement is very true. Many foot soldiers are here makinng noise and not even aware that these men of power do not take these quarrels personal like Nlanders do. I have been close to a guy that knows Buhari down to his house. As much as he publicly makes people believe he is not in good terms with people like iBB and Obj etc. He actually talks with these people most time and have good and decent conversation with all parties laughing at each other. Wasn't it Obj that called IBB fool at 70 and IBB fired back. Less than two months later they exchanged visits. Tinubu said all sorts of unprintable things about GEJ and PDP during 2011 campaign yet few days to elections he was flown to Abj onboard a presidential jet, the rest is now history. Didn't GEJ win with landslide in SW hotbed of opposition? So who is fooling who here?
That's Naija politics for you, unfortunately some of the followers have eyes but can't see
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by hubreality(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2013
utumunta: Ds ppl are making Tinubu popular ,as if he amounts to anything. This is a man that has cornered the wealth of his ppl to create a personal empire. If democracy is d type dat Tinubu nd his cohorts propagate, then we are in trouble here.
ACN is Tinubu's private business where no one can ever challange his opions and aspirations yet milking hell off Lagos state and other acn states treasury. Who knows if APC is now registered? Their empty bragging noises seem to go down low...
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by israel007: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2013
dougivilla: I think someone has done justice to the issues you raised, but talking about looting and curruption, is the speaker of Lagos state PDP? Obj seized allocations due to lagos state for some years if i'm not mistaken, Yar'dua released them, with acrued interest as directed by the courts, where is the money? Remember that Tinubu hounded all the corporate bodies most of which had their head offices in lagos to increase IGR and make up for a large chunk of the seized allocation. Note that those taxes and associted charges are yet to be relaxed

As a transparent gov't, where is it reflected in lagos state budget? Or is expansion of the roads (not construction oh) from Orile to Mile 2, then to Badagry which is taking almost forever to reach 30% completion after 6 years your idea of a working government? Poorer neighboring Benin repulic did theirs within 20 months.

Agreed, Oshomole of Edo is really working, but go also to Akwa-ibom and Rivers state and see real developments, are they ACN? Its the individuals not the party. I still maintain they are birds of same feathers.

Stop painting Tinubu, Buhari and ACN or APC as better than Metuh, Gooluck or PDP. And mind you, Tinubu is not elected as at today to lead Lagos or anyother state for that matter. Attributing the success if any in Lagos to him only butresses the fact that the elected governors in the sw are puppets or stooges!

Youths, please lets think of how we can get back our country, thats my pisition!

Pls come for tea or coffee. Pls
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by 7lives: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: It makes real sense my broda joor !!! Tinubu can only be relevant in SW where unknown personalities who came from relative obscurity became Governor through Asiwaju's rigging machinery and same people owe him total loyalty even when he is obviously goofing. Same man was a failure in Lagos state and it took his stooge Fashola's determined quest to redeem Lagos fromTinubus inglorious regime, to save his master's face. Politics is not a game of tribal or regional championship. Let him come to the centre let's see how popular he is outside Yoruba land.

GBE ENU OSHI SOUN, ABSOLUTE TOTAL RUBBISH.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by 7lives: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
dougivilla: Tinubu: AD to AC to ACN to APC to what again?
Buhari: APP to ANPP, flight to CPC to APC and then to what?
PDP = PDP 14 yrs and still counting.

Was it the formation of PDPGF that made them unstable? Gbawe and others that always talk about global politics, what brand is this and where is it copied from?

By the time they fail woefully in 2015 maybe they'll be thinking of registering a parallel PDP if they can confuse Nigerians.

Tinubu should better shut up and address his instability and recurrent betrayals. Nonesense!#ShamelessTwainMusketeers#!

14 SOLID YEARS OF WASTE.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

Typical Tinubu(cunning and dubious) and Buhari (Boko Haramish) way of tackling issues. Rough but at the same time subtle to curry favour. An embodiment of what their union would be irrespective of the name they finally adopt. Educated touts. Lagos Agbero combines with Islamic sect leader.

Why is this clown bothering me with his pathetic life history? I though I told you to fuckkkk off? You don't know how to read and comprehend ni.

Dumbo cassava bread dullard..
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Mogidi: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
ladychoice:

So my dear smell d coffee. D hausa malams in the North embezzled money, but tinubu not only embezzled money, but used his embezzeled money to own Lagos! Now dat is a smart politician.

Well said and please clap for yourself. Do you think the above would help get Tinubu elected? If you think so then you're thicker than an iroko tree....lol!!
Stop embarrassing yourself, hop off to the Romance section where your inane views might be welcome.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by miqos02(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Chidoxyl: Some 1 hour plus ago, I just saw Tinubu & Metuh come out of d Chinese Restaurant, smiling all d way 2 their respective cars. Do you not know dat these pple are 1?
are u serious?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
7lives:

14 SOLID YEARS OF WASTE.
VS 14 yrs of bedhopping. Any difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Timeline For Subsequent Ministerial List- Presidency / ACPN Disowns Ezekwesili, Declares Support For Buhari / Buhari To Inaugurate New Ministers After 16th Of August - SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.