Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, (13783 Views)

Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
eko ilee:

Why is this clown bothering me with his pathetic life history? I though I told you to fuckkkk off? You don't know how to read and comprehend ni.

Dumbo cassava bread dullard..
Typical of you. Why would any one with some sanity engage you in a constructive argument? Your problems amongst so many others as at the last count included insanity, so? But i'm still praying for you sha!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by slimghost(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
eko ilee:

Listen to this old man with no common sense. And if we ask your foolish self to tell us what the man did that made him a criminal, you go run comot or begin dance azonto all over the place like a foolish monkey...

Cassava bread dullard. Please STFU....

EKO ILE! NL's official DUNCE! grin grin grin
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by 7lives: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
dougivilla: VS 14 yrs of bedhopping. Any difference?

IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST AFTER FEW DAYS CONSULT YOUR PSYCHIATRIST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melaye Calls For The Scrapping Of "State Of Origin" As A Political Requirement / APC Convention: Governors, Chieftains Divided Over National Secretary Position / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.