Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, (13785 Views)

Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by peleson: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
seanet01: Another Lapdog
Shut UP ur dirtY odourCIOUS Mouth. Who does not know how tinibu imposes candidate in his party...Girls friends, inlaws, relatives. Have u asked why LP logo was not in the voting paper during senatorial election in his wife constituency js because his wife must b in NASS. Where is LAGOS monthly N40billion going? The allocation OBJ ceased and Yaradua returned, where did it GO?? Certificate forger

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by israel007: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
peleson:
Shut UP ur dirtY odourCIOUS Mouth. Who does not know how tinibu imposes candidate in his party...Girls friends, inlaws, relatives. Have u asked why LP logo was not in the voting paper during senatorial election in his wife constituency js because his wife must b in NASS. Where is LAGOS monthly N40billion going? The allocation OBJ ceased and Yaradua returned, where did it GO?? Certificate forger

You too much jor.

What do you want. Chicken or chips Abi all

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ewet: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
If PDP doesn,t want antbody to poke their noses in their biz,then thy shuld relinquish power and seize to be the so called bigesst party in Africa.Tinubu as well as anybody can comment on the affairs of the party controling there resources.
Metuh is only trying to justify his post as publicity sec,he shuld try to always come up with cogent facts on how well is party is doin with our commonwealth and stop engaging in exchanging banters with the opposition.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dejust(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
It is a popular believe that opposition parties Will always use anything to attack the ruling party when the only thing they can show of is changing of name. This party started from AD and today migrating to APC after so many mergers. The last time I checked, PDP is more than fourteen and APC is still in the womb: can we here word? If they could not convince Nigerians under those other names is it APC that Nigerians will believe instead of the people behind it. Old wine in a new bottle.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
A father who can not even give his child a name is criticizing another established and grounded family on how to have a family meeting - Tinubu has no shame I guess.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Sibrah: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
In a case where the father who couldn't give his child a name has succesfully named his older children in the past and successfully raised them then he is qualified to advice the other family who tend to kill their neighbour anytime there is internal family conflict between them.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Billyonaire: A father who can not even give his child a name is criticizing another established and grounded family on how to have a family meeting - Tinubu has no shame I guess.
Tinubu: AD to AC to ACN to APC to what again?
Buhari: APP to ANPP, flight to CPC to APC and then to what?
PDP = PDP 14 yrs and still counting.

Was it the formation of PDPGF that made them unstable? Gbawe and others that always talk about global politics, what brand is this and where is it copied from?

By the time they fail woefully in 2015 maybe they'll be thinking of registering a parallel PDP if they can confuse Nigerians.

Tinubu should better shut up and address his instability and recurrent betrayals. Nonesense!#ShamelessTwainMusketeers#!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by charles424(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
eldoradoxx: Shouldn't Tinubu even mind his business as suggested ? There are crisis in our great party because there is where democracy is practised fully. People are allowed to air their views, disagree and then reach consensus unlike ACN, where Tinubu's words are law and nobody, not even the Governor of a state as vital to Lagos dare object to his views. Our strength as a party comes from series of disputes we have that the oppositions don't. Is it not when you can manage a huge party as PDP for 14 now that you can say you are ready to manage the greatest Black democracy in the world _ Nigeria.

Do you still think your party Is relevant in nigeria anymore?? With nothing spectacular done top better the lot of nigerians? Abeg go sleep your time is up...Tinubu talk or he no talk oo,,better pack ur bags of loots and leave when the ovation is loudest...political thieves,,,alamesigha,faroukgate and co...una no dey shame
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
See as one man's opinion dey make old men and scum bags shake inside pata...

lmao. Asiwaju ni Oga gbo gbo won...
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by TeaParty: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
charles424:

Do you still think your party Is relevant in nigeria anymore?? With nothing spectacular done top better the lot of nigerians? Abeg go sleep your time is up...Tinubu talk or he no talk oo,,better pack ur bags of loots and leave when the ovation is loudest...political thieves,,,Tinubu,Tinubu and co...una no dey shame
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ladychoice: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: Tinubu: AD to AC to ACN to APC to what again?

Was it the formation of PDPGF that made them unstable? Gbawe and others that always talk about global politics, what brand is this and where is it copied from?

By the time they fail woefully in 2015 maybe they'll be thinking of registering a parallel PDP if they can confuse Nigerians.

Tinubu should better shut up and address his instability and recurrent betrayals. Nonesense!#ShamelessTwainMusketeers#!

Ow much did pdp bribe you with to handle deir public relation affairs? Do you fink pdp is relevant in country again? Sit down der let pant b wearing you. Open ur eyes my broda
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ladychoice: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
ladychoice:

Ow much did pdp bribe you with to handle deir public relation affairs? Do you fink pdp is relevant in country again? Sit down der let pant b wearing you. Open ur eyes my broda

14yrs of what pls? Looting, corruption, injustice, underdevelopment, poverty, depraviation, hunger, and d list goes on! At least tinubu is developing lagos state properly. He has done wat pdp couldn't achieve in 14 yrs in less dan 10yrs. Pls we know you av now been included in pdps looting and theft but hide it and count ur days.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Trustgt(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Frank-C:
The greatest mistake the present day SWners are making is reinforcing the impression that Tinubu is the leader of SW or the ACN is more like an ethnic group. It engenders the kind of feeling of isolation they are feeling now and it is not good for the national polity. The question i will ask the few reasoning Swners is this: what happens if PDP hold on to power for the next 30 years? Does it mean that they will continue following Tinubu, even if his party collapses? I want realistic answers, not some emotional outburst.

On the topic, while Tinubu is free to make comments about developments in the polity, i think he should be a little more matured about it. Day-to-day affairs of PDP should not be Tinubu's concern, rather how PDP's policies affect Nigeria. Infact, it is very foooolish of him to suggest that PDP gov forum is anything bad because it goes against a very basic principle in a democracy and an opposition leader whose party want to be seen as an alternative should not be caught stifling the spirit of democracy.

For his NL paid agents, i know you guys have a job to do and that you are always first to label other party's followers as being paid. What will happen if PDP presents a good candidate and that candidate wins Lagos State election in 2015?

You might not like ACN, but ACN is more national compare to other pure regional parties like APGA, CPC etc, if I am wrong, ask Dr Ngige, Tony one-week, Dariye, Akume etc. while they won outside SW?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
ladychoice:

If you must know, i'm for the truth, not any party. Is APC, ANPP, or ACN truely better than PDP? how? Or Tinubu, Buhari, EL RUFAI OR Ribadu better than Obj, bode george, Alameseghia or even Ibori. Don't be fooled!

The youths should be thinking of taking back their country, thats where I stand

As per topic, not everyone that does not agree with you is paid, maybe you are, but pls, Just contradict my analysis or simply shhharrrrraaaaapp
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ladychoice: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
eldoradoxx: It makes real sense my broda joor !!! Tinubu can only be relevant in SW where unknown personalities who came from relative obscurity became Governor through Asiwaju's rigging machinery and same people owe him total loyalty even when he is obviously goofing. Same man was a failure in Lagos state and it took his stooge Fashola's determined quest to redeem Lagos fromTinubus inglorious regime, to save his master's face. Politics is not a game of tribal or regional championship. Let him come to the centre let's see how popular he is outside Yoruba land.

My dear, let me enlighten you. Bola tinubu, controls the fastest growing commercial cities in Africa. A city wit over 70percent of foreign investors biznesses.he controls the city wit 1 of the major Nigerian borders. He controls the commercial , industrial and business heart of Nigeria
So my dear smell d coffee. D hausa malams in the North embezzled money, but tinubu not only embezzled money, but used his embezzeled money to own Lagos! Now dat is a smart politician.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by MrUzo: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
I wonder how somepeople open their eyes but yet they can't see, I wounder while they see they are suffering and yet still smilling supporting mediocrity. None of the two most talked about party's here are good enough but one is better than the other in terms of dividends of democracy and we all arguing here know it... Shake My Head in Pity for the Lapdogs sorry "LapJobs"!! grin
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by eldoradoxx: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
charles424:

Do you still think your party Is relevant in nigeria anymore?? With nothing spectacular done top better the lot of nigerians? Abeg go sleep your time is up...Tinubu talk or he no talk oo,,better pack ur bags of loots and leave when the ovation is loudest...political thieves,,,alamesigha,faroukgate and co...una no dey shame
There is a question I have been asking the opposition people like you in the politics section of NL but non has come out boldly to answer me, honestly I pray that you find courage to reply. PDP is the government that control Fed govt and some states. So do opposition parties that have come together to form APC control 13 states currently( except Ondo states whose LP is smarter than other not to be under Tinubu's control). Now since 1999 til date same opposition you defend as holier than PDP have governed a total of 21 states for a minimum of four years in the following states, Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun, Edo,Anambra, Imo, Kogi, Nasarawa, Kano, sokoto, gombe, zamfara, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, Kwara. In all these states that they had governed or are currently governing, can u spot any fundamental difference in terms of development btw them and PDP states. What wonders did they perform or currently performing to make them better? What are the schoools, hospitals, roads etcc that they built or are building that is fundamentally different from those of PDP states. Are they still poor people in Oshogbo? What of Ikenne? Does ikare have the best clinics in Nigeria. Poverty has been eradicated from Sw by acn? Sw has the best state and LG road network now? Has unemployment been eradicated in the states these people who are forming Apc govern? Has literacy level increased in Borno and Yobe or are they not in APC too? Same Apc that has promised to come change Nigeria like their members in Borno or Yobe have done to earn them boko? Has Lagos speaker finished answering his corruption charges that the court recently ruled that he has a case to answer? Oh I thought corruption exists only in pDP. ? What singular milestone have opposition parties achieved in their various states to convince Nigerians that they are better than PDP if not releasing press statements every minute to whine?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by charles424(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
eldoradoxx: Shouldn't Tinubu even mind his business as suggested ? There are crisis in our great party because there is where democracy is practised fully. People are allowed to air their views, disagree and then reach consensus unlike ACN, where Tinubu's words are law and nobody, not even the Governor of a state as vital to Lagos dare object to his views. Our strength as a party comes from series of disputes we have that the oppositions don't. Is it not when you can manage a huge party as PDP for 14 now that you can say you are ready to manage the greatest Black democracy in the world _ Nigeria.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by eldoradoxx: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: If you must know, i'm for the truth, not any party. Is APC, ANPP, or ACN truely better than PDP? how? Or Tinubu, Buhari, EL RUFAI OR Ribadu better than Obj, bode george, Alameseghia or even Ibori. Don't be fooled!

The youths should be thinking of taking back their country, thats where I stand

As per topic, not everyone that does not agree with you is paid, maybe you are, but pls, Just contradict my analysis or simply shhharrrrraaaaapp
Tell them. They come here to paint Tinubu and acn Governors as angels. Its ony in PDP that there exists corruption. Yet Ogun and Oyo Governors were and are still PDP till tomorrow. Why didn't acn reject their nomination since they re party of angels. Same group of people who couldn't provide education and basic vocational training to their millions of almajiri in Borno and Yobe that has caused us tremendous damage as a nation are also in alliance with acn's Tinubu to form APC to transform Nigeria. The most failed states in Nigeria are still governed by opposition parties. You guys don't see that one. Its funny.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: Tinubu: AD to AC to ACN to APC to what again?

I have said it time and again, the house that has no solid foundation can not stand. The foundation of APC is erected on shaky grounds of regionalism, tribalism, and nepotism. There is nothing democratic about a man who 'anoints' candidates. There is also nothing democratic about a man, who overthrew a democratically elected Government of Shagari. These are structures of illegalities and dusty foundations.

I admonish every youth to join me in the PDP Youth wing, lets be the force of change from within. We can change PDP for the better, as new generation of thinkers.

#PDP Youth Wing - FRESH AIR

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by eldoradoxx: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
ladychoice:

My dear, let me enlighten you. Bola tinubu, controls the fastest growing commercial cities in Africa. A city wit over 70percent of foreign investors biznesses.he controls the city wit 1 of the major Nigerian borders. He controls the commercial , industrial and business heart of Nigeria
So my dear smell d coffee. D hausa malams in the North embezzled money, but tinubu not only embezzled money, but used his embezzeled money to own Lagos! Now dat is a smart politician.
This is another write up borne out of confusion. What has Tinubu and acn got to do with the commercial natur of Lagos? Do foreign investors really have much dealings with Tinubu or Lagos government. Issue of foreign investor or industrial development are way beyond locall Lagos politics. A foreign investor comes to do business in Lagos because of FG policies that are favourable to them. They set up businesses in Lagos because it has and will remain the commercial nerve of the nation. Its to the advantage of Lagos state to have them in Lagos and has nothing to do with any local politics of Tinubu. Does Tinubu control immigrations, the Ports etc ?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
ladychoice:

14yrs of what pls? Looting, corruption, injustice, underdevelopment, poverty, depraviation, hunger, and d list goes on! At least tinubu is developing lagos state properly. He has done wat pdp couldn't achieve in 14 yrs in less dan 10yrs. Pls we know you av now been included in pdps looting and theft but hide it and count ur days.
I think someone has done justice to the issues you raised, but talking about looting and curruption, is the speaker of Lagos state PDP? Obj seized allocations due to lagos state for some years if i'm not mistaken, Yar'dua released them, with acrued interest as directed by the courts, where is the money? Remember that Tinubu hounded all the corporate bodies most of which had their head offices in lagos to increase IGR and make up for a large chunk of the seized allocation. Note that those taxes and associted charges are yet to be relaxed

As a transparent gov't, where is it reflected in lagos state budget? Or is expansion of the roads (not construction oh) from Orile to Mile 2, then to Badagry which is taking almost forever to reach 30% completion after 6 years your idea of a working government? Poorer neighboring Benin repulic did theirs within 20 months.

Agreed, Oshomole of Edo is really working, but go also to Akwa-ibom and Rivers state and see real developments, are they ACN? Its the individuals not the party. I still maintain they are birds of same feathers.

Stop painting Tinubu, Buhari and ACN or APC as better than Metuh, Gooluck or PDP. And mind you, Tinubu is not elected as at today to lead Lagos or anyother state for that matter. Attributing the success if any in Lagos to him only butresses the fact that the elected governors in the sw are puppets or stooges!

Youths, please lets think of how we can get back our country, thats my pisition!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by akinshivic(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
I beg carry go, no panic.... JAGABAN! Their (PDP) one and many problem.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: I think someone has done justice to the issues you raised, but talking about looting and curruption, is the speaker of Lagos state PDP? Obj seized allocations due to lagos state for some years if i'm not mistaken, Yar'dua released them, with acrued interest as directed by the courts, where is the money? Remember that Tinubu hounded all the corporate bodies most of which had their head offices in lagos to increase IGR and make up for a large chunk of the seized allocation. Note that those taxes and associted charges are yet to be relaxed

As a transparent gov't, where is it reflected in lagos state budget? Or is expansion of the roads (not construction oh) from Orile to Mile 2, then to Badagry which is taking almost forever to reach 30% completion after 6 years your idea of a working government? Poorer neighboring Benin repulic did theirs within 20 months.

Agreed, Oshomole of Edo is really working, but go also to Akwa-ibom and Rivers state and see real developments, are they ACN? Its the individuals not the party. I still maintain they are birds of same feathers.

Stop painting Tinubu, Buhari and ACN or APC as better than Metuh, Gooluck or PDP. And mind you, Tinubu is not elected as at today to lead Lagos or anyother state for that matter. Attributing the success if any in Lagos to him only butresses the fact that the elected governors in the sw are puppets or stooges!

Youths, please lets think of how we can get back our country, thats my pisition!

when you people stitch your rubbish together, at least try as much as possible to articulate some sense and relevant points.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ladychoice: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
eldoradoxx: This is another write up borne out of confusion. What has Tinubu and acn got to do with the commercial natur of Lagos? Do foreign investors really have much dealings with Tinubu or Lagos government. Issue of foreign investor or industrial development are way beyond locall Lagos politics. A foreign investor comes to do business in Lagos because of FG policies that are favourable to them. They set up businesses in Lagos because it has and will remain the commercial nerve of the nation. Its to the advantage of Lagos state to have them in Lagos and has nothing to do with any local politics of Tinubu. Does Tinubu control immigrations, the Ports etc ?

Pls i neva said tinubu control foreign investors, i said tinubu controls LAGOS and laggos has d highest number of investors wit industrial development thriving everyday!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ladychoice: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
eldoradoxx: This is another write up borne out of confusion. What has Tinubu and acn got to do with the commercial natur of Lagos? Do foreign investors really have much dealings with Tinubu or Lagos government. Issue of foreign investor or industrial development are way beyond locall Lagos politics. A foreign investor comes to do business in Lagos because of FG policies that are favourable to them. They set up businesses in Lagos because it has and will remain the commercial nerve of the nation. Its to the advantage of Lagos state to have them in Lagos and has nothing to do with any local politics of Tinubu. Does Tinubu control immigrations, the Ports etc ?

Pls i neva said tinubu controls foreign investors, i said tinubu controls LAGOS and laggos has d highest number of investors wit industrial development thriving everyday!
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ladychoice: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: I think someone has done justice to the issues you raised, but talking about looting and curruption, is the speaker of Lagos state PDP? Obj seized allocations due to lagos state for some years if i'm not mistaken, Yar'dua released them, with acrued interest as directed by the courts, where is the money? Remember that Tinubu hounded all the corporate bodies most of which had their head offices in lagos to increase IGR and make up for a large chunk of the seized allocation. Note that those taxes and associted charges are yet to be relaxed

As a transparent gov't, where is it reflected in lagos state budget? Or is expansion of the roads (not construction oh) from Orile to Mile 2, then to Badagry which is taking almost forever to reach 30% completion after 6 years your idea of a working government? Poorer neighboring Benin repulic did the

Nobody is painting anybody goood or bad. Weda tinubu ate money or didnt eaat money oo, d most important thing is that a substaantial amonunt of infrastructural development is being carried out in lagos. Once d work is done and done properly nobody cares wat you do wit d change Ʊ pocket from it.
Just do the work for the pple! Dats all
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
ladychoice:

Pls i neva said tinubu controls foreign investors, i said tinubu controls LAGOS and laggos has d highest number of investors wit industrial development thriving everyday!
So what do the people actually elected to do the controlling now do?
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
ladychoice:

And exactly in what way is he controlling Lagos? Not that Tinubu controlling Lagos is a bad thing based in the fact that Lagos remains the best administered and managed state in Nigeria ..... but please tell us exactly how Tinubu is running everything in lagos.
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by dougivilla(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
eko ilee:

when you people stitch your rubbish together, at least try as much as possible to articulate some sense and relevant points.
The write up was meant only for people with reasoning abililies and without comprehension challenges.

I understand your dilema and you're probably not alone. Pls seek for help, perhaps your condition is not yet irredimable
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by sammyzacks(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
APC is dead on arrival
Re: PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, by ekoilee: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
dougivilla: The write up was meant only for people with reasoning abililies and without comprehension challenges.

I understand your dilema and you're probably not alone. Pls seek for help, perhaps your condition is not yet irredimable

Thanks for admiting that your comment was meaningless and you don't have any sane and rational points to back it up.

Next time, please make sure not to spew what you can not back up and stand by with good and sensible reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melaye Calls For The Scrapping Of "State Of Origin" As A Political Requirement / Presidential Appeal Panel: CUPP Alleges Plot By APC, CJN To Jettison Seniority / Again, IMF Warns Nigeria Against Rising Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.