Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* (1224 Views)

Help I Think My Divk Has Gotten Bigger Help / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Help Me On Sex And Premature Ejaculation, Its Making Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
I bring my miseary here on the table of solutions. Ideally I feel comfortable droping my burden n problems here than talking to friends as I now realize dat I hv more bad folks as friends than d gud ones(that makes me d odd one amongst d bads)lolz. I can't believed I typed LOLz when am actually not smiling or laughing(maybe my delete button dey jam) by the way folks, I seriously don't know wat has gotten into me cos I am going crazy. Yes for my girls best friend n it has led to a chaos(serious gbege). I think I ve lost my girl her friend n my N100K all at once *weeps more 4 d money*.... Wait b4 I continue make I make sure I get attention or interst 4 dis thread.
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by dopeJemi: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2013

Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
First of all, INTRODUCTION b4 d Go Down Lows. Hw did I meet my girl? It was back in college the truth between you n I is dat I was going for dis friend of my girl n becos she was a snub I decieded to go through my girl unknowing that the move would get me stuck to her. U know dis saying that u may like someone in silence while someother like u same way, dats wat happened between me n my girl. She is a nice n great girl but I was still triping 4 her friend. I noticed along the line her friend was nicer dan I tot because we were nw friends by d virtue of me dating my girl. Trouble busted then because I n her friend started being too close like we were really meant for each other(which is true). when she had a hrtbreak, I was fast 2 offer my shoulders for her weeping comfort(lolz English) n we connected dat day(but nothing happened o) infact she slept in my place dat night only for me to face my WW1 when my girl found out her friend slept ova in my place (till 2day this is five years this happened n I still wonder how she found out) finally sha, u knw girls it led to a quarel between them n dat got me isolated from her friend abi her friend isolated me. Time flew n gbam I graduated n left school 4 dem.... Abeg I will be back my hand dey pain me.
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
dvdon: First of all, INTRODUCTION b4 d Go Down Lows. Hw did I meet my girl? It was back in college the truth between you n I is dat I was going for dis friend of my girl n becos she was a snub I decieded to go through my girl unknowing that the move would get me stuck to her. U know dis saying that u may like someone in silence while someother like u same way, dats wat happened between me n my girl. She is a nice n great girl but I was still triping 4 her friend. I noticed along the line her friend was nicer dan I tot because we were nw friends by d virtue of me dating my girl. Trouble busted then because I n her friend started being too close like we were really meant for each other(which is true). when she had a hrtbreak, I was fast 2 offer my shoulders for her weeping comfort(lolz English) n we connected dat day(but nothing happened o) infact she slept in my place dat night only for me to face my WW1 when my girl found out her friend slept ova in my place (till 2day this is five years this happened n I still wonder how she found out) finally sha, u knw girls it led to a quarel between them n dat got me isolated from her friend abi her friend isolated me. Time flew n gbam I graduated n left school 4 dem.... Abeg I will be back my hand dey pain me.
Summarised this rubbish.
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Anyway I had issues with my girl n it kept apart(not talking) this was during my service year n meanwhile the duo were back as friends. I got a suprise call from her friend after I think more dan a year we stopped talking n d first thing she asked was if I had broken up wif her friend n my answer was a "yes" *facedown*(u know d playboy instinct) n we started connecting(infact it got to 3G network) and she came to visit me in my PPA n we started a friends of benefit thing hoping to get it into a date(but e no work d chic na bad pikin) oops ignore my thoughts. It was cool with us until the .... Came in (my girl) with appology texts n calls n I got my self in a delima. I decided to tell her friend wats up n guess wat WW2 d friend was pissed wif me. I had to play a smart move by inviting my girl to my PPA to sort things out b4 it leads to (Hiroshima-Nagasaki) which worked n we had a reunion n continued d relatonship....Tori don dey end o let me peep into this thread self.
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
LastApostle:
Summarised this rubbish.
Lolz bros calm down its d concept. I don't want to create a very long post u knw as we nigerians no dey get tym to read no be say we don't like reading.
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Well the recent thing dat happened was dat I went to lag for a course n I bumped on my girls best friend in shoprite so we talked even had a hang out later dat evening n all our talk was about her friend n I mind u they r both graduates now. I told her we were still 2geda but as friend n I told her I was still crazy about her n she believed me n said likewise. She said she only communicates with my girl on phone n its been a while they saw as distance is a barrier. She started acting strange as in like she wants me in her life to d extent she joined me in my Hotel room d nights I spent I spent there. On reaching home, my girl came to my place to spend d week since she was around just last night I was placing my bet on Nairabet for d weekend games when my girl came crying n barking at me, calling me names because her friend told her dat she loves me n she's ready to fight for me because I love her friend n we were together durin ma trip to lag. The whole ranting n panting letter led to a phone fight between she(my girl) n her friend with all sort of names n insults I just decided to form deaf ears when I mistakenly place a 100k bet for an intended 10k b4 I left d house 4 her only for me to find out 2day dat I actually staked 100K n my girl cleared all her belongings in my crip n I got a rude text from her friend....am trying to pretend not feeling bad n guity at d same tym ova my girl but I am sad and confused. I think i have lost all this tym...

God Help Me
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
dvdon:
Lolz bros calm down its d concept. I don't want to create a very long post u knw as we nigerians no dey get tym to read no be say we don't like reading.
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by dBard: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
dvdon: Well the recent thing dat happened was dat I went to lag for a course n I bumped on my girls best friend in shoprite so we talked even had a hang out later dat evening n all our talk was about her friend n I mind u they r both graduates now. I told her we were still 2geda but as friend n I told her I was still crazy about her n she believed me n said likewise. She said she only communicates with my girl on phone n its been a while they saw as distance is a barrier. She started acting strange as in like she wants me in her life to d extent she joined me in my Hotel room d nights I spent I spent there. On reaching home, my girl came to my place to spend d week since she was around just last night I was placing my bet on Nairabet for d weekend games when my girl came crying n barking at me, calling me names because her friend told her dat she loves me n she's ready to fight for me because I love her friend n we were together durin ma trip to lag. The whole ranting n panting letter led to a phone fight between she(my girl) n her friend with all sort of names n insults I just decided to form deaf ears when I mistakenly place a 100k bet for an intended 10k b4 I left d house 4 her only for me to find out 2day dat I actually staked 100K n my girl cleared all her belongings in my crip n I got a rude text from her friend....am trying to pretend not feeling bad n guity at d same tym ova my girl but I am sad and confused. I think i have lost all this tym...

God Help Me
grin grin grin.. Dude u bleeped up. How could u make such a mistake?? Na wa f u o! 100k instead of 10k? I feel ur pain joor cheesy
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
OP, are u suffering from hangover? Just curious tho
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Kslib(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2013
Na wa oh!!! Which kain jaga jaga,yeye,scattered, haphazard and disorderedly packaged story be this... Haba,for one place you say una don break up,den automatic she con show for ur house,dis one happen,dat one con happen so so and so.. Abeg,this your storyline big pass the problem itself.. Shoooor!!!
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by vivianc(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2013
And a graduate typed this? Hmmm......
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2013
vivian chinaza: And a graduate typed this? Hmmm......
I am better than this one grin
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kslib: Na wa oh!!! Which kain jaga jaga,yeye,scattered, haphazard and disorderedly packaged story be this... Haba,for one place you say una don break up,den automatic she con show for ur house,dis one happen,dat one con happen so so and so.. Abeg,this your storyline big pass the problem itself.. Shoooor!!!
Pls tell me the post was wrongly typed n full of gbagun than stating u r confused. grin
vivian chinaza: And a graduate typed this? Hmmm......
Happy sunday vivian I thank God I managed to graduate Well n I ve a good job.lolz kiss
LastApostle:
I am better than this one grin
Thank God for u but u still need to go to school. wink
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by vivianc(f): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
dvdon:
Pls tell me the post was wrongly typed n full of gbagun than stating u r confused. grin

Happy sunday vivian I thank God I managed to graduate Well n I ve a good job.lolz kiss

Thank God for u but u still need to go to school. wink

My Sunday balm, I dey drink garri, come join me....

Ehe, abeg gist me, how u manage pass ur GES 100 for school?
Re: What Has Gotten Over Me? *SAD* by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
vivian chinaza:

My Sunday balm, I dey drink garri, come join me....

Ehe, abeg gist me, how u manage pass ur GES 100 for school?
U mean GST I pass am na even TOFEL.

(1) (Reply)

Four Biggest Sex Myths About Women / Every Man Must See This If He Wants To Live Longer !! / What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.