Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship (1212 Views)

Heart Breaks In Naija High School. / Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2013
1. Not all relationships must lead to marriage. Some
relationships are for a reason, others are for a
season only few are for a lifetime. If it doesn't work
out don't kill yourself because it was for something.
Discover the purpose and move on.

2. Don't give a man or a woman the totality of your
heart before giving the totality of your heart to
God. Love that person but put God first.

3. Don't get carried away with beauty or money, if
that person's inner person cannot keep you, his
money or her beauty cannot either.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Wisetalk1: 9:05am On May 12, 2013
Nice piece. With all these heart breaks here and there I really think its wise to think thoroughly before handing over your heart (life) to another person who may not be willing to give you just a little piece of his/her heart.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2013
4. You can break the person's heart first. Dammit!
Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by shizzle11(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2013
Thank you! Many people do not know that relationship like a school is a teacher.

Sadly, Nigerian girls love the money first and put that person last, even God have no place!

Unfortunately, (most) Nigerian girls get carried with money. Helloooo? Who says money cannot keep a naija babe Niqqa, stop kidding me. Pepper is d koko!
Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Aklofs: 9:33am On May 12, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
1. Not all relationships must lead to marriage. Some
relationships are for a reason, others are for a
season only few are for a lifetime. If it doesn't work
out don't kill yourself because it was for something.
Discover the purpose and move on.

heart before giving the totality of your heart to
God. Love that person but put God first.

3. Don't get carried away with beauty or money, if
that person's inner person cannot keep you, his
money or her beauty cannot either.
4:plenty money
5:2 much money
6:kudi
7:ego
8:owo
9:money ooo!!
10:opolopo owo!!
Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Princeparix(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
heart.
OP-abeg no one has control over this> love is a process not a point
Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Princesszoe: 10:50am On May 12, 2013
But prince one can control it before it reaches climax. We are to have self control for that is one major attribute of maturity.
Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Princeparix(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2013
Princess zoe: But prince one can control it before it reaches climax. We are to have self control for that is one major attribute of maturity.
princess> can you slow or speed up ur heart beat? You cant control the affection you have for someone_only situations can alter your feelings
Re: Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship by Princesszoe: 2:48pm On May 12, 2013
Prince in as much as i don't like arguing, let me drop one more message for you. Love is very different from heart beat. Once your heart beat stops, you die unlike love. Heart beat is life while love is just a feeling. If you have self control, you can prevent yourself from falling head over heels with the opposite sex. I have done it before and i just did it few months ago. Yes you can make your feelings for someone to be static. Is all about choice.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin / Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? / How Spirituality Impacts A Woman’s Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.