Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Help/ Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help/ Need Advice (577 Views)

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; / Help!! Need Your Advice Badly / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help/ Need Advice by supereasy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
There's this Lady who schools just besides By my Working place, I actually noticed her for months and then finally decided to Woo her when I got my chance, 28th Dec 2012 was wen I wooed her to b specific, she was really hard to Get claiming she hed a boyfriend who lives in PH while she schools in kwara, so I started the dislodgement Game, and finally I got her in 5days, we started dating, Its Rough and tough, we do return calls daily, then suddenly she stopped d calls and even gave me a calling period, later she wount pick my calls claiming she's wit her mum, I got fustrated at her Habits and asked her If she still loves me, all she kips saying is I don't kno, She has neva Spoken to me in public claiming she's shy, No intemacy, No kissed Ever happened, I'm confused on wat to do next... Pls advice
Re: Help/ Need Advice by supereasy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
She just finishes her ss2 exams
Re: Help/ Need Advice by supereasy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
She just finished her ss2 exams
Re: Help/ Need Advice by dopeJemi: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2013

pLs my friend.. Leave her.. Let her be, shez not urs, she never broke up with her boyfriend b4 u started dating her.. Can't u see u r her second choice
Re: Help/ Need Advice by dopeJemi: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
WHAT?

ChiLd abuse angry guy ur head dey shake.. Ur mate don finish 4 market?
Re: Help/ Need Advice by supereasy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
dopeJemi:

pLs my friend.. Leave her.. Let her be, shez not urs, she never broke up with her boyfriend b4 u started dating her.. Can't u see u r her second choice
. I'm already doing that.. Thanks Man
Re: Help/ Need Advice by supereasy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
dopeJemi: WHAT?

ChiLd abuse angry guy ur head dey shake.. Ur mate don finish 4 market?
. Lolz I just liked the gurl but I guess its all gone
Re: Help/ Need Advice by dopeJemi: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
supereasy: . Lolz I just liked the gurl but I guess its all gone

Yeah bro.. Just Look 4 sum1 eLse, sum1 prettier smiley
Re: Help/ Need Advice by greedie1(f): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
ss2?? kai. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Help/ Need Advice by ojesoj(m): 12:45am On Apr 07, 2013
Bros,i feel you joor.them no go understand watin yu dey see in her. Some of this ss2 and ss3 girls don develop melon too big. I av an ss2 am dating and she is all over me. Play ur card well next time. ;DBros,i feel you joor.them no go understand watin yu dey see in her. Some of this ss2 and ss3 girls don develop melon too big. I av an ss2 am dating and she is all over me. Play ur card well next time.

(1) (Reply)

Wud U Wish To Marry D Person U Are Currently Dating? / For Your Genuine Relationship Needs / Hw Do U View Or See Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.