Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (14594 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by PIANO2000: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hello All,
I got this nagging issue which I'm looking for advice on. I have been dating this 19yr old girl, I didnt tell her I was married, cos my wife travelled out nd I desperately needed companionship. It started innocently. I offered her a ride cos a bus she was travelling in from school broke down on the way. I dropped her off where her eldest sister was waiting to pick her up. I took her number and called her just to make sure they got home safely as it was getting late in the evening. I forgot all about it. After about 3 days I got a call from her. I didnt even save her numba so I asked who it was. She said she was the girl I helped three days ago, that so I had forgotten her? I gave her an excuse why I didnt have her numba. So it started like "can we have lunch somewhere? She accepted and we met that day. We met again after two days. The next week on a friday I asked if she can go out with me that evening. She accepted. We went out. I didnt tell her much about myself cos I thought it was just one of those things and that nothing about me really matters as it's just a one time stuff. So we went out to a bar. She doesn't drink though. That evening we had our first kiss. I kissed her neck. She asked me if she can go home? I said yes of course but she should get in the car. We got in the car and I made for the direction of my house. She asked me where we were going, I said my home. Regardless of her protestations, I persisted. We made our first love dat night. I asked if she liked it, she said it was great. Her bf even called and she lied (she was straight with me though. she told me about him on the first day). After we slept together, she kept calling me almost every one hour. She was like going crazy. I even got afraid at a point cos I didnt know what had come over her. Since she told me she had a bf, I thought we were just having a fling. I also presumed she knew I was married, I didnt  hide anything in my house (I would later realise she was so blind). We used condoms all the time, one day after we had dated for about 5 months, we came back from clubbing and there was no condom, I did it without CD. Nxt day both of us were scared. We ran to a doctor and had  HIV TEST and other tests. She's now pregnant and does not want to abort. She also knows am married. She wanst to have the baby for me. What should we do? Tests were negative and we were happy, but the pregnancy is another factor. I have two kids already with my wife soalthough am not in favour of abortion i realy need advice on what to do.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Seun(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
You're married, you decided to sleep with an underaged girl and you didn't use protection.
What should you do? Work hard and make lots of money so you can pay for child support.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by rubi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
Make her your second wife at least she is above 18yrs. Abortion is ruled out
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by unclebros: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
Wow Guy, dont even know what to say for now
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yupp, Seun is right. Shame on you poster. You now have a moral and biological obligation to take care of the child.

rubi:

Make her you second wife

tongue
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Omolulu(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
rubi:

Make her you second wife
Chikena!!
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
@poster

Its not the end of the world

children are gifts from God. get ready for a 2nd wife or as Seun said,get ready for child support

PIANO2000:

. We used condoms all the time, one day after we had dated for about 5 months, we came back from clubbing and there was no condom, I did it without CD. Nxt day both of us were scared. We ran to a doctor and had  HIV TEST and other tests.

never knew you could detect HIV within 24hrs go for another test my friend

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Dyt(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
.I shake my head 4 u,i only hope dis is nt my husband

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by denzel2009: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
Seun:

You're married, you decided to sleep with an underaged girl and you didn't use protection.
What should you do? Work hard and make lots of money so you can pay for child support.
Is a 19y/o underaged?

Poster, what about telling your wife you got her someone to help her in the house.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by PIANO2000: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
Denzel2009 my wife has seen her, but she doesnt know jack. She visits our house occasionally posing as my younger brothers friend but since she reported the pregnancy i've asked her to keep away. My younger brother suspects what's going on but keeps mum. I see her often when she needs me to do so. However, we cant keep hiding forever. What am worried of is the impact on my wife and kids,
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by InkedNerd(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
PIANO2000:

What am worried of is the impact on my wife and kids,

I don't wanna be rude, but where was your head when you were running around sleeping with a 19yr old? Even if you don't care about your wife, did you not stop to think of your kids? You obviously weren't thinking of them when you did what you did. Smmfh.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by 1102(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
Goosh am i so razz

Imagine this post JUST GAVE ME AN Erect**(coughs)~
grin grin

Gawd im so ashamed of myself cry cry
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
denzel2009:
Is a 19y/o underaged?
According to Nigerian law, A 19 year old cannot get married without the consent of her parents, so yes.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by 1102(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
Back to Topic:

Well poster
You are in the greatest mess of your life
U had a fling with a lady (even to the extent of havin sex witot a condom)
next up is shes pregnant and she has refused terminating the pregnancy

Your wife is around now and yet she comes around
How long do u think she would keep away,
BTW poster what makes u feel it aint for her BF,

This issue is very complicated.
I suggest u either plead with the gurl to take it off
or
You tell your wife and then proceed to meet the parents of the gurl for introduction
and make her your 2nd wife

cos i dont see anyway forward apart from what i just said,
How u lay your bed is how u lie on it~
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Dsense(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
Nawao.guys need to think before taking steps or decisions ,Shame on u  angry angry angry.Why would u do such a thing with out protection .well it's ur load den carry am.Don't even think of abortion at all,Make her d second wife  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.I just hope she's pretty grin grin
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Omolulu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
19 is not under-age, there are known cases of people marrying @ ages 18 or below a la yerima
They claim knowledge of different portions of the law in taking such actions

OP: congrats once again on ur pregnant concubine/ wife no 2
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by daylae(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
You and your kini should be locked -up in a dojo for even thinking of an abortion. . . .maybe u're destined for two wives;better not complain.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
Shame on you dude
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Stevogue(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
U have been pounding away on this gal for months yet u didnt realize dat anything we do with women comes with responsibilities. If u dey hammer woman wey u no wan marry, responsibilty dey wey u fit no see, if you dey wire the one yu wan marry, the responsibilty dey obvious.And if any of them come get belle, dat one na mega responsibilty. Why i dey even waste time dey tell u this, if I been tell u this 6 months ago, u for hail me mugu. Bros abeg go carry your cross. If u want advise, GO TO YOUR WIFE AND GET IT!
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by PIANO2000: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
Mr Prsdnt we have retested for HIV since 3 months and its all clear, including hepatitis B etc etc, girl is simply crazy, @190 pregnancy is not for her bf, he's away on campus and has not visited for 6 months. I've spoken to him too, occasionally. Girl is totally out of her mind and just booted him. She's now 20yrs old though, this Sept, I'm really freaking out on the wide ranging repercussions. I have a boy and a girl, and really would have liked another child.(my wife can't give me any now.doctors have told me), despite this, there was no motive, it was an accident and i really dont want the ugly situation, but gradually am beginning to accept it, i know the bubble will burst someday and all hell will break loose.Well, and girl is telling me she will not embarrass me someday, and that she will keep it a secret, so, so (I dont trust those words), I know this will haunt me one day.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by 1102(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^
Take her to meet her parents
Tell them ure married and if they would give their daughter to u
but before then, Go to your house,
go on your knees and confess 2 your wife

make sure u clear your house of all knives, machete ,Pestle and mortar,Wires,TV set,wall clock,
Hangers and rat posion, away from your house before u confess to your wife,

I dont want to be indirectly responsible for the death of some-one! grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Dsense(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
--190--:

^^^

make sure u clear your house of all knives, machete ,Pestle and mortar,Wires,TV set,wall clock,

I've just started to sympathize with dis man oo,
U have said it all ,he should clear out everything in da house bfore confessing, including hmmmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Stevogue(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
--190--:

^^^

DA BOMB!
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by r231(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
o'boy you messed up really bad o

well congrats you just got yourself a second wife

just call all the elders in your family like they do in movies and ask them to go talk to your wife for you

but you betray the woman's trust mehn

not only cheat but got d person pregnant as well
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by bxcode(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
Had I known,
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by IyaBasira: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
Clap for yourself!
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by Osama10(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
Definitely this guy made a big mistake but it looks as if we have a full house of saints in here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by trailblaza: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
Phew dis is a big one.

Dats d disadvantage of dating younger girls dat r inexperienced. At least she culd hv used d pill or something. Anyway too late for dat now. If u want to keep d pregnancy then its time to open up to ur wife man and take a decision together.

All the best.
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by queeneve: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2010
Did this mofua say he got tested AFTER HE FUCCKED THE GIRL

(looking into the Nigerian law for a FOOL BEING AN IDIOT) Okay, we will start a petition for a new law to be in EFFECT, PUNISHABLE BY STONING for any idiot that walks on the land of Nigeria,

WHO wants to be the first to sign this petition?!!!
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by 1102(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2010
^^
hehehehe, furry azz wanna write a petition grin grin
Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by johndoe200: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2010
Look you guys of nowadays are soft. What we used to do back in the day at times like this is as follows:
1. Don't tell the bitch that you want to get rid of the "problem"
2. Arrange with an understanding doctor to assist you (If you don't know one contact me) He will just examine her and recomend some tablets for her.
3. Make sure she takes those tablets
4. End of problem

If she drinks it was easier, as you give her a drink (I can tell you the name). It produces a hell of a headache. When she complains give her the tablets, tell her they are for headache. End of problem.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married by damas11111(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2010
johndoe200:

Look you guys of nowadays are soft. What we used to do back in the day at times like this is as follows:
1. Don't tell the naughty woman that you want to get rid of the "problem"
2. Arrange with an understanding doctor to assist you (If you don't know one contact me) He will just examine her and recomend some tablets for her.
3. Make sure she takes those tablets
4. End of problem

If she drinks it was easier, as you give her a drink (I can tell you the name). It produces a hell of a headache. When she complains give her the tablets, tell her they are for headache. End of problem.

grin grin grin

Follow this advice and be ready to be charged for murder/manslaughter. What a wicked advice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos) / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.