Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Becoming A Candidate Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becoming A Candidate Of Heaven (2673 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Candidate Of Heaven by johnugwu: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2008
this question was asked by Nicodemius and Jesus said you must be born again.My quetion is how many of u are ready for the coming of Christ and believe me hell is real likewise heaven.
Wise men seek for light so as not to be dissappointed.
Re: Becoming A Candidate Of Heaven by Maykelly(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2008
johnugwu:

this question was asked by Nicodemius and Jesus said you must be born again.My quetion is how many of u are ready for the coming of Christ and believe me hell is real likewise heaven.
Wise men seek for light so as not to be dissappointed.

This question should be directed to the great ones.
Re: Becoming A Candidate Of Heaven by samba123(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2008
when you are Jews ONLY 144000 ARE REGISTER IN HEAVEN grin

AND MAYKELLY IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LIST grin

(1) (Reply)

Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black / Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God / Few Negative Attitudes That Can Hinder Christians From The Moves Of God In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.