Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Redacted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redacted (8410 Views)

President Umaru Yar´adua Is Dead! (False Rumor Redacted By Source) / Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redacted by Okdanny: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2013
I mean no insults BUt nothing sensible is coming out from this religion and believe of this sect.
Re: Redacted by confusion247(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2013
driand: u sound like ur name....

Abmarshalo:

You are a swine. A fool
Laptopbiz: ur fada...

All these for me? Just for saying the truth? Haters of truth, prove me wrong that all these groups are not from religion of peace. Prove me wrong that they are not Muslims. Boko haram, alqaeda, Al-shabab, hezbollah, jihadist, mujahideen, hamas, quassam brigade, talibans, jambs etc. All are Muslims and their mission is to kill the infidels.
Re: Redacted by bisi16(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2013
dem dey madt ...
Re: Redacted by ichidodo: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2013
Oam4j the moderator is very useless, 2O11 ARTICLE. If he is not helpin his western brothers or banning people, He is placin outdated articles on FP.Dumb moderator.
Re: Redacted by uzoexcel(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2013
stop causing confusion...this is 2011 news...2 years ago
Re: Redacted by oddy4real(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2013
OAM4J is foooooolish. na only to ban people he sabi

Re: Redacted by Capnd143(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2013
[b]i dont see the reason why a news without a validated date and a verified source should be on nairaland frontpage, just fews hours, this news will go viral and the whole of nigerian netizens would probably be reacting to unverified news! Just fews minutes ago, almost 10 bloggers have already copy pasted the news with nairaland as a source, when nairaland itself does not have the source of the news! Please, this needs to be verified as news like this can cause a big problem.
Re: Redacted by nep2ra(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2013
oniwo:

Islam is a religion of peace. It is against any form of Bloodshed and Almighty Allah causes those who killed the fellow human being.

So is Buddhism. What makes you think your's is the only True Way.
Re: Redacted by bammo: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247: Sharia is sweeter than amnesty.
. Then d govt should sharialise their silly legs
Re: Redacted by Ayatullah(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2013
@confusion 247 Yours is indeed a dead brain and confusion has no doubt taken over your life!
Re: Redacted by yuzedo: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2013
taharqa: Obama's men are in Kuwait presently negotiating with d Taliban, a group that hv probably killd more US Service men than any oda non-state group in US history.... Go and read a book or smthing b4 making Assertns on matas of State, young man. IGNORAMUS
Shut up punk! How many Americans did the Talibans kill on US home soil?! Apart from 9/11 in which America smoked the fück out of the perpetrators, how many service men have the Talibans killed ON AMERICAN SOIL?! Fückheaded apologist like you! You better keep steppin', tampon head.
Re: Redacted by Rooneyboy(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2013
OK !
Re: Redacted by ichidodo: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2013
All these people wey dey comment,dey argue. OPEN YOUR EYES!! THE NEWS IS OUTDATED!!. WHAT DA F*#K?!
Re: Redacted by xykms101: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Shut up punk! How many Americans did the Talibans kill on US home soil?! Apart from 9/11 in which America smoked the fück out of the perpetrators, how many service men have the Talibans killed ON AMERICAN SOIL?! Fückheaded apologist like you! You better keep steppin', tampon head.
Drink cold water Mr man.

By this time in the year 2016, I believe there would be no need for this discussion anymore.
Re: Redacted by bammo: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247:
Islam is a religion of peace and groups like boko haram, alqaeda, Al-shabab, jihadist, mujahideen, talibans, hezbollah etc are good apostles of peace.
hahahahahahaha...,haaaaaaaaaa. Fool!
Re: Redacted by muktarmtt(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2013
Swaggot00: GEJ don suffer, see hw boko dy do u. I fckin trust obama if na 4 US, them go don fesh em out tey tey..
see dis mumu did he bring peace in Afgnistan, wat up iraq ppl r still dieeying evryday fesh who out abeg spear us joor look 4 Anoda altanatic
Re: Redacted by 9free(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247:
You are wrong with your baseless post. Even the president of Afghanistan denied the rumor. USA doesn't dialogue with terrorists.
America negotiations with terrorists: http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/2011/10/does-america-ne.html/
Re: Redacted by metti(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Noblechyk:
For ur mind. No country in d world dialogue with terrorists more than d U.S. They even make use of terrorists when d need arises. Though I like America, but they are d most corrupt nation on earth. So it's stupid of u start drawing comparisons btw Nigeria & America over an issue u know nothing about. Happy Sunday

You are so rude in making your comments! Must you use words like silly and ignoramus?
Re: Redacted by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Mischief makers and enemies of progress at work. The said report and link is dated 2011. How can the moderators move thread to the front page without verifying its authenticity and relevance?
Smh

The report states:

**Boko Haram rejects Amnesty offer 0
May 9, 2011 | 6:15 pm
News

By Ndaihi Marama

"The members of the Yusufiyya sect popularly known as Boko Haram said that they will not accept the amnesty, which the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them...."

How can a 2011 report make front page in 2013? Enemies of peace and progress at work. Well done!
Re: Redacted by kkkp: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin ;DHe is right..dis constitution favor xtians bcus d white ppl brought dis laws through colonialism whc r xtians..islam constitution is d Quran n any muslim hu did nt obey go against it...BT DNT GET ME WRNG O! JST ASSUMING B4 UNA START DEY ATTACK ME
Re: Redacted by nevderek(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2013
MEHN, WHO IN THE WORLD IS THE MOD OF THIS PAGE?!!!!

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THIS NEWS IS 2 YEAR OLD?
ARE YOU NOT SENSIBILE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT A MATTER OF THIS SENSITIVITY GET PEOPLE'S BLOOD BOILING OVER AND HENCE NEEDS NOT BE HANDLED CARELESSLY?

PLZ THIS NEWS IS STALE, DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND GET IT OFF THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Redacted by oddy4real(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2013
For God's sake, this piece of 'news' is going viral on twitter and those hungry bloggers are quoting Nairaland as source,
OAM4J's gross incompetence and ineptitude is causing Nairaland to lose credibility garnered over the years.
I hereby move the notion that he should be 'de-moderated'. That is, he should be removed as moderator.
Who is with me?

2 Likes

Re: Redacted by NeuroBoss(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2013
KingPradas: [size=14pt]FG should create one state for them, and let them have sharia government. if that what they want. [/size]
which kind talk be this one?
Re: Redacted by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2013
[size=28pt]The Boko Haram members are more focused and more principled than the desperate and opportunistic Niger Delta militants who have abandoned the fundamental cause of justice and resource control for government handouts and foreign trips for their own selfish gratification and they are still actively engaged in illegal oil export in the creeks and Atlantic Ocean.[/size]
Re: Redacted by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2013
After almost an hour of protest, this silly thread is still on the front page. Perhaps the moderators and their collaborators are up to some mischief. This may not be a mistake after all. Even the SPEED of light with which the thread was moved to the front page FEW SECONDS after it was created confirms my suspicion.

May God deliver Nigeria from ENEMIES of peace and progress.

1 Like

Re: Redacted by HAH: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2013
For this gross incompetence I hereby order seun the owner of nairaland to immediately sack the moderators of the politics section.

If you are in support of this motion say "eye"
Re: Redacted by TechyGuy: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Mischief makers and enemies of progress at work. The said report and link is dated 2011. How can the moderators move thread to the front page without verifying its authenticity and relevance?
Smh

The report states:

**Boko Haram rejects Amnesty offer 0
May 9, 2011 | 6:15 pm
News

By Ndaihi Marama

"The members of the Yusufiyya sect popularly known as Boko Haram said that they will not accept the amnesty, which the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them...."

How can a 2011 report make front page in 2013? Enemies of peace and progress at work. Well done!

When I saw "...the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them..." in the first line, I immediately realize the news was old. Then again, I saw the link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/boko-haram-rejects-amnesty-offer/. Notice that it is even from an archive in May 2011. Any intelligent person should have seen that.

But I was amazed when I started seeing comments below, even after your post, people like CrazyMan, as his name implies, did not disappoint just 3 posts after yours.

1. The news is from 2011 May.
2. It was amnesty from the then governor of Borno state, not GEJ. "...the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them...".

Bias and tribal sentiments will not allow opposition supporters, even a MOD, to see clear propaganda any more. It is the hallmark of opposition supporters!!!

1 Like

Re: Redacted by Pita99(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2013
How stupid an fulish can a group of people (Boko Haram)continue to kill their fellow people because of their religion(Islam)which I think they dont even understand!! May God help us..(only God can save us).
Re: Redacted by katordidi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
taharqa: Obama's men are in Kuwait presently negotiating with d Taliban, a group that hv probably killd more US Service men than any oda non-state group in US history.... Go and read a book or smthing b4 making Assertns on matas of State, young man. IGNORAMUS
are obama's men granting amnesty to the talibans or negotiating with ghosts?
Re: Redacted by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
k2039: You couldn't spot sarcasm in his post?.
Your dumb brains should still be in college. Cant you see this piece of news dates back to 2011? Nawa 4 una o
Ama28: Its even better so you save us all from the stress of this dialogue!
Don't accept what we cannot give!

No amnesty for terrorism in Nigeria, Mr Jonathan should be moving to enact a law that sets hanging as a punishment for terrorism and not paying them!

He who lives by the gun shall die by the gun!
Re: Redacted by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Shut up punk! How many Americans did the Talibans kill on US home soil?! Apart from 9/11 in which America smoked the fück out of the perpetrators
Heard 9/11 was an inside job.

Heard the Towers were bombed.

Heard on Wed,Sept 10, all the bomb sniffing dogs in the towers were pulled out without explanation.

Heard there was no plane wreckage or dead bodies in the Pennyslyvania 'crash site'.

I was told to watch the videos of the Towers collapsing; the towers imploded in a manner consistent with controlled demolition.

Heard the Pentagon was torpedoed by a guided missile. The plane engine 'found' at the Pentagon site was too small to have come from a Boeing 747, so tongues are saying it was planted there.

Heard the video where Osama claims responsibility for 9/11 is fake. In addition, the Osama actor is seen writing a note with his right hand, but Osama was left handed. The actor is seen wearing a gold ring on that same hand. Osama was austere and never wore jewelry.

Heard that of the eleven (or is it twelve? I forget now) hijackers involved, nine have so far been discovered to be alive, hale and hearty in different parts of the Arab world. As at when they were discovered, these youngmen are students, shop owners and computer engineers. It is claimed that one of them almost fainted with shock when he saw his face, but not his name among the pictures of the hijackers.

Heard the Bush administration is behind 9/11.

At this point, I closed my ears and told my source to shut the fucck up. My papa na fisherman. I no get power for America wahala lipsrsealed
Re: Redacted by LushGreenz: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is it not becoming clear that there's more to Boko Haram than their Demand for the Islamization of the Northern Region

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To Introduce E-legislation To Enhance Debates -ndume / APC Didn’t Query Or Suspend Me From Party– Akeredolu / Senate Panel Turns Down Emefiele, CBN Governor’s Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.