Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Redacted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redacted (8409 Views)

President Umaru Yar´adua Is Dead! (False Rumor Redacted By Source) / Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redacted by ichidodo: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
oddy4real: For God's sake, this piece of 'news' is going viral on twitter and those hungry bloggers are quoting Nairaland as source,
OAM4J's gross incompetence and ineptitude is causing Nairaland to lose credibility garnered over the years.
I hereby move the notion that he should be 'de-moderated'. That is, he should be removed as moderator.
Who is with me?
Aaaye!
Re: Redacted by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
LushGreenz: Is it not becoming clear that there's more to Boko Haram than their Demand for the Islamization of the Northern Region
Mumu. Check the date on the said news.
Re: Redacted by yuzedo: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Heard 9/11 was an inside job.

Heard the Towers were bombed.

Heard on Wed,Sept 10, all the bomb sniffing dogs in the towers were pulled out without explanation.

Heard there was no plane wreckage or dead bodies in the Pennyslyvania 'crash site'.

I was told to watch the videos of the Towers collapsing; the towers imploded in a manner consistent with controlled demolition.

Heard the Pentagon was torpedoed by a guided missile. The plane engine 'found' at the Pentagon site was too small to have come from a Boeing 747, so tongues are saying it was planted there.

Heard the video where Osama claims responsibility for 9/11 is fake. In addition, the Osama actor is seen writing a note with his right hand, but Osama was left handed. The actor is seen wearing a gold ring on that same hand. Osama was austere and never wore jewelry.

Heard that of the eleven (or is it twelve? I forget now) hijackers involved, nine have so far been discovered to be alive, hale and hearty in different parts of the Arab world. As at when they were discovered, these youngmen are students, shop owners and computer engineers. It is claimed that one of them almost fainted with shock when he saw his face, but not his name among the pictures of the hijackers.

Heard the Bush administration is behind 9/11.

At this point, I closed my ears and told my source to shut the fucck up. My papa na fisherman. I no get power for America wahala lipsrsealed
True. I heard all that too. And I wouldn't want to label it conspiracy theory, cos it is VERY possible. There are some forces more powerful than the average person knows, e.g. Rothschild family? Even when Bush was intimated on the twin strike (he was delivering a lecture, at a school I think) he didn't show much shock. He looked like someone in the know.
However, my point was that that federal lackey who was chatting crap about Talibans needed a more logical line of defense. It is near-impossible for some nuisances to think about attacking US on their soil, AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. That just doesn't happen. So his point was null and void.

9/11 might have been a cover-up for something bigger & more sinister than we can ever conceive, but if the US planned that shït, carried it out, bore the collateral damage of the thousands of citizens lost, and successfully pinned it on everybody's favourite whipping boy, islamic terrorists, then you bet your áss whatever they wanted concealed ought to stay concealed!
Re: Redacted by ichidodo: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

When I saw "...the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them..." in the first line, I immediately realize the news was old. Then again, I saw the link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/boko-haram-rejects-amnesty-offer/. Notice that it is even from an archive in May 2011. Any intelligent person should have seen that.

But I was amazed when I started seeing comments below, even after your post, people like CrazyMan, as his name implies, did not disappoint just 3 posts after yours.

1. The news is from 2011 May.
2. It was amnesty from the then governor of Borno state, not GEJ. "...the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them...".

Bias and tribal sentiments will not allow opposition supporters, even a MOD, to see clear propaganda any more. It is the hallmark of opposition supporters!!!
I NEVER KNEW THAT MODERATORS CAN BE SO F*?KING USELESS EXCEPT FOR THE ONES IN ROMANCE,BUT ALAS THE POLITICS MODERATOR ,OAM4J HAS PROVED US WRONG. S.S.S SHOULD PICK THAT RETARD UP FOR HEATING UP THE POLITY FOR JUST NO F*?KIN REASON, THIS APRIL FOOL HAS GONE TOO FAR. IDIIOT MOD.
Re: Redacted by gramci: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Find them, kill them, all of them!

As for the moderator that recommend this for front page, shame on you!

The admin that also placed this thread on front page, shame on you too.

Am sure you won't resign, but you will expect our leaders to resign when they goof. Fuc.king hypocrites.
Re: Redacted by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Redacted by k2039: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Justyaxx:
Your dumb brains should still be in college. Cant you see this piece of news dates back to 2011? Nawa 4 una o
You are a fool of the first order.
My post had nothing to do with the date the article was written. Goofball, think before quoting people.
Re: Redacted by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
2011 NEWS
Re: Redacted by ikeyman00(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
The members of the Yusufiyya sect popularly known as Boko Haram said that they will not accept the amnesty, which the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them.

The spokesman of the sect who gave his name as Abu Dardam in a BBC Hausa programme monitored in Maiduguri, stressed that their reason of not accepting the amnesty is that they don’t recognise democracy as a form of government.

The group also faulted the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, saying that justice can only be found in the [size=28pt]Holy Quran[/size], that is Shariya system of government.

Reacting the Borno state Commissioner of Home Affairs Information and Culture Mr. Hyeladi Inuwa Bwala, appealed to the group to see reason and embrace dialogue with a view to restore lasting peace in Borno state.

He said most wars and crisis in the world were settled mostly through dialogue, and therefore called on the group to see wisdom in the amnesty offer and come to a round table for dialogue.

HYPOCRITES stand up

until the imam;looters;eltes;sulatn;communities;governors etc start tospeak out not much will be achieved
Re: Redacted by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
True. I heard all that too. And I wouldn't want to label it conspiracy theory, cos it is VERY possible. There are some forces more powerful than the average person knows, e.g. Rothschild family? Even when Bush was intimated on the twin strike (he was delivering a lecture, at a school I think) he didn't show much shock. He looked like someone in the know.
However, my point was that that federal lackey who was chatting crap about Talibans needed a more logical line of defense. It is near-impossible for some nuisances to think about attacking US on their soil, AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. That just doesn't happen. So his point was null and void.

9/11 might have been a cover-up for something bigger & more sinister than we can ever conceive, but if the US planned that shït, carried it out, bore the collateral damage of the thousands of citizens lost, and successfully pinned it on everybody's favourite whipping boy, islamic terrorists, then you bet your áss whatever they wanted concealed ought to stay concealed!
WORD
Re: Redacted by ladychoice: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ricoluv:
Boko Haram rejects Amnesty offer

The members of the Yusufiyya sect popularly known as Boko Haram said that they will not accept the amnesty, which the Governor Elect Alhaji Kashim Shettima promised to offer them.

The spokesman of the sect who gave his name as Abu Dardam in a BBC Hausa programme monitored in Maiduguri, stressed that their reason of not accepting the amnesty is that they don’t recognise democracy as a form of government.

The group also faulted the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, saying that justice can only be found in the Holy Quran, that is Shariya system of government.

Reacting the Borno state Commissioner of Home Affairs Information and Culture Mr. Hyeladi Inuwa Bwala, appealed to the group to see reason and embrace dialogue with a view to restore lasting peace in Borno state.

He said most wars and crisis in the world were settled mostly through dialogue, and therefore called on the group to see wisdom in the amnesty offer and come to a round table for dialogue.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/boko-haram-rejects-amnesty-offer/

God will destroy all dese bokoharam pple. You can neva islamise nigeria. Dey should allow dese northern pple to leave nigeria naa. Deir problem is too much. Ah ahn wat is it! ! ! Dey will steal, dey r d illiterates, dey r boko haram, wat do dey want? Mstweeeee. Pls dey should gerrout! !
Re: Redacted by yomalex(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Although I do not support the amnesty plan but this in my opinion is a treasonable offence (correct me if am wrong) there are plans to make peace in the northern part of this country and you deliberately either by commission or omission tried to scuttle this attempt.

You conspired with the moderator of this thread to threaten the peace of nation.
And Seun don't think you will escape you are CULPABLE.

They said nairaland was going to the gutter now I believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 / 22 Parties Meet, Propose Policy Framework For Buhari / Breaking News! Tune In To AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.