Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Imagine This Igbo Businessman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine This Igbo Businessman (640 Views)

Imagine This Girl Dey Form Classy / Can You Beat This Igbo Man / A Dying Igbo Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Igbo Businessman by mulumele(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
A Nigerian business tycoon was at a social gathering where other moguls and wealthy men were present. The Ibo businessman looked for all ways to oppress the other rich men who were present at the gathering. Just for that foolish reason, he sent for his driver and had this conversation with him:

"Driver, go to my house, not the green one, the red one. Not the red one in Victoria Island, the red one in Banana Island. Not the one in Conaught Court, the one on B Close Borno Street, Not No 22, but No 11.It is a black gate you will see, fling it open.

You will see a green Rolls Royce Phantom. Perpendicularly, adjacently opposite to the Rolls Royce Phantom is a blue Bugatti Veyron. It is not that one. Trigonometrically, geometrically, hypotenously 90 degrees to the 306 is a Maybach Exelero. It is not that one. The Maybach Exelero is very close to a Ferrari 599XX, the Ferrari 599XX is behind a Aston Martin One-77, the Aston Martin One-77 is beside Zenvo ST1 which is in front of a Ferrari 330 P4 blocking a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 999 opposite a Lamborghini Veneno. That makes a crescent to the Bentley Rapier.

On getting to the Bentley Rapier, make a diagonal sharp turn to the left extreme right top corner, on your way to where I parked the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe, very close to the Cadillac Cien in front of the Porsche 918 Spyder at the back of the swimming pool is a lovely Jaguar XJ13.

Don't touch the bonnet. Go to the boot, fling it open. You will see red, white and blue briefcases. The red one contains dollars, 50 million dollars. Don't touch it. The blue contains pounds, 28 million pounds. Don't touch it. The white one contains Naira, 1000s, 500s, 200s, 100s, 50s, 20s, 10s denominations. I arranged them in hierarchical order.1000 Naira in first layer, 500 Naira in second, 200 Naira 3rd layer, 100 Naira 4th layer, 50 Naira 5th,20 Naira 6th and 10 Naira top floor. Take one 10 Naira. Go and use it to buy pure water, and don't forget to bring my change!"

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done? / Warren Buffet Excellent Business Tips / ...badest..netwrok Ever Liveth....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.