Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 (45506 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Meeting The Oba Of Benin In 1956 Pics / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / Queen Elizabeth And Buhari To Attend Ogunwusi's Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2013
niggadee: i like awolowo Itagbe is cool

Niggadizzle! cool
What did i tell u about logging im and not shouting me out? tongue lol. Jk whats up dear? smiley
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 1forall: 1:39am On May 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin: @ you know who. I just might take you up on that blog challenge!! wink

But what are you waiting for? It'd have been a month old by now.

- My offer remains.
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by annita19(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2013
ighoosagie: Oba of Benin oba akenzua 11, queen Elizabeth 11 and her husband Prince Philip in d ancient city of Benin in 1956

Why is he wearing a fish net? is it part of African culture? just curious
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by niggadee(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2013
*Kails*:

Niggadizzle! cool
What did i tell u about logging im and not shouting me out? tongue lol. Jk whats up dear? smiley
No matter how far apart we are we will always be under the same sky. i miss you gawjus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 04, 2013
niggadee: No matter how far apart we are we will always be under the same sky. i miss you gawjus
smiley smiley kiss
1forall:

But what are you waiting for? It'd have been a month old by now.

- My offer remains.

Lol i know...i have been distracted lately dear....
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Ubenedictus(m): 4:05am On May 02, 2016
daillest:
See as the Oba be like Ojuju Calabar grin
And he is dressed in expensive beads i doubt many can afford.
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Ubenedictus(m): 4:10am On May 02, 2016
annita19:

Why is he wearing a fish net? is it part of African culture? just curious
Not fish net, he is wearing woven beads from head to leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Alaafin Of Oyo Arrives Abuja Airport In Limousine (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.