Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him (4498 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2013
A woman and her son have done the
unthinkable – they have fallen in love
with one another. And now they want
to marry since the mom, Betty
Mbereko is six months pregnant and
expecting a child for her son.

“Look, I strove alone to send my son
to school and no one helped me. Now
you see that my son is working and
you accuse me of doing something
wrong. Let me enjoy the products of
my sweat,” the woman boasted before
local authorities.

Mbereko (40), from Mwenezi in
Masvingo, who was widowed 12 years
ago, has been cohabiting with her first
child, Farai Mbereko (23). She
confirms that she is six months
pregnant and that she has decided it
is better to “marry” her son because
she does not want to marry her late
husband’s young brothers, whom she
says are coveting her.

Betty stunned a village court last week
when she said the affair with her son
had begun three years earlier. She
said after spending a lot of money
sending Farai to school following the
death of her husband, she felt she had
a right to his money and no other
woman was entitled to it.

Farai said he was more than prepared
to marry his mother and would pay off
the ilobola balance his father had left
unpaid to his grandparents. “I know
my father died before he finished
paying the bride price and I am
prepared to pay it off,” he said.

“It is better to publicize what is
happening because people should
know that I am the one who made my
mother pregnant. Otherwise they will
accuse her of promiscuity.”

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa
says: “We cannot allow this to happen
in our village, this is a bad omen
indeed. In the past they would have to
be killed but today we cannot do it
because we are afraid of the police.”
He warned them to break off their
marriage or leave the village
immediately.

Funny enough, the mother and son
chose the advice and have left the
village for an unknown destination.

Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2013
She is seriously craazy!!
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
She is seriously craazy!!

grin
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2013
Very disgusting lipsrsealed,I couldn't get myself to finish reading ,I don't want to corrupt my mind lol. Eewwwww!!!!!
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Very disgusting lipsrsealed,I couldn't get myself to finish reading ,I don't want to corrupt my mind lol. Eewwwww!!!!!

cheesy what of the chinese people who get married to each other?
What a crazy world we are living in right??
The christians would say we are in the end of times.....
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Beync(f): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Jeez! this woman is so greedy and the son is so so foolish.
bad omen indeed.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Chinese marrying each other as in how?I have never heard anything about that...but this nasty woman is the definition of evil
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by ashmanpolo: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2013
And he has the effontery to put dat snake with one eye inside his mother?
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2013
old news!!
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2013
Ewww
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Odunharry(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2013
cheii.....nkan bé
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Chinese marrying each other as in how?I have never heard anything about that...but this nasty woman is the definition of evil

The world in general is a complete definition of evil
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abormination shocked shocked
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by laykhorn(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
not new

**next**
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by boxer022(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Clap for her. They have done the unthinkable and should be ready to face the music.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Africa oh Africa see wat farcing widows to mary late husbands brother has caused. Now insest. SMH
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by AtheistD(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

The Ptolemies of Egypt married brother and sister to keep the bloodline pure. The Spanish branch of Habsburgs rulers married first cousins and closer relatives to keep the bloodline pure too. It may be sick but it is certainly not end times.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

local authorities.

She is crazy. Look at how she's talking like she's the first woman to make sacrifices for her child...wtf?
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by fitzmayowa: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
i no believe this story.this cant happen in naija
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Scarpon(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
awoooo nkwa clap fo ya self dalu nna e luka
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by obo389(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Abormination shocked shocked
undecided how certain is this?
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Dahbutter(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
WTF?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by mysticgal(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
mumuciousness
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by ektbear: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Devilish
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Symphony007: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2013
"in the past we would have killed them, but now we're afraid of police"cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Dkobo(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Ijele-igbo]A woman and her son have done the
unthinkable – they have fallen in love
with one another. And now they want
to marry since the mom, Betty
Mbereko is six months pregnant and
expecting a child for her son.

local authorities.

Mbereko (40), from Mwenezi in
Masvingo, who was widowed 12 years
ago, has been cohabiting with her first
child, Farai Mbereko (23). She
confirms that she is six months
pregnant and that she has decided it
is better to “marry” her son because
she does not want to marry her late
husband’s young brothers, whom she
says are coveting her.

Betty stunned a village court last week
when she said the affair with her son
had begun three years earlier. She
said after spending a lot of money
sending Farai to school following the
death of her husband, she felt she had
a right to his money and no other
woman was entitled to it.

Farai said he was more than prepared
to marry his mother and would pay off
the ilobola balance his father had left
unpaid to his grandparents. “I know
my father died before he finished
paying the bride price and I am
prepared to pay it off,” he said.

“It is better to publicize what is
happening because people should
know that I am the one who made my
mother pregnant. Otherwise they will
accuse her of promiscuity.”

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa
says: “We cannot allow this to happen
in our village, this is a bad omen
indeed. In the past they would have to
be killed but today we cannot do it
because we are afraid of the police.”
He warned them to break off their
marriage or leave the village
immediately.

Funny enough, the mother and son
chose the advice and have left the
village for an unknown destination.

K
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2013
Oloriburuku, Asiwere, Oniranu, Onidokudo, Elede, Ole, Pami Nku, Olobo task force, Abifobo jono, Adojutini , Alainilakaye, Olopolo kuku, Were Alasho, May u never live to eat the fruit of ur f-ucking labour on this boy. U shall die miserably for doing such disgusting act. Ara ma pa e ni.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by megareal: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2013
D*a*m*n.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by dowjones(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
sexzual intercourse btw parents and thier children are usually done during occult rituals to release very powerful demons or transfer powers.
But oh well, let them do they thang !
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by megachuks(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Can this story really be true? I am not sure that can happen in naija.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him by Oohrhii(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Its called in-breeding.. grin

Stupid people. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies 7 Tips That’ll Make Your Man Go Wild In Bed / Young Lady Died On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.