Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Photo : Message From My Ex Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo : Message From My Ex Gf (4481 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Am sure that reply is not badt @all...

Am so sorry guyzzz....
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
So, what should we do
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by buoye1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Funny sha
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kids
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by adonisgold: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
u will surely regret this someday. Believe me, you will.
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
adonisgold: u will surely regret this someday. Believe me, you will.

Plzz want do u mean??
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Let's work on her grammar first, before we come to u.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: Let's work on her grammar first, before we come to u.
No mind her grammer mayb na typing errorr lolzzzz
Bt to be sincere this chick dy threating me oooo
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Preciousgirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by lertee(f): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2013
She wants you back so what?
Do you have to bring this crap here?
Grow up brother grow up. undecided
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Boll2010: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2013
You are a balless cockpit.....you need to be sodomized by some congo gays....dafuq.......both of you got some terrible,horrible grammars.....come on,she's got a mind,she's a lady,she's bound to love and you bound to respect the fact she trusted you,is this how to payback,smh.......now crawl back to your cave and tell your dad,what was his reaction when his wife littered the house with her disgusting menstrual odours,last time I checked the doctor said you were conceived through a very poor soul with a bacteria infected house#FOOL
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: You are a balless cockpit.....you need to be sodomized by some congo gays....dafuq.......both of you got some terrible,horrible grammars.....come on,she's got a mind,she's a lady,she's bound to love and you bound to respect the fact she trusted you,is this how to payback,smh.......now crawl back to your cave and tell your dad,what was his reaction when his wife littered the house with her disgusting menstrual odours,last time I checked the doctor said you were conceived through a very poor soul with a bacteria infected house#FOOL

waooo!! thnks so much i really appreciate
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Boll2010: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2013
Now I know why the ugly chick has a terrible use of words,she's ugly as fu!ck,I just checked the stupid girl picture on FB and damn I got an ugly view,so that's what you call gf,man you classless she's no different from an orange hawker,the girl was even so fateful and stupidly in love with you that 3 out of 5 pictures was yours,and all you got to do was put this private convo out here Dude you so wrong,you look like a half boiled egg,with all the bleach creams in the world! Funny thing she won't see this shi!t ......if you thinking you post this here to be famous then boy,you just pen down your dull wisdom in a black book,funny thing the lady taught you responsible,and she probably wrap her legs around your animal waist,you should be gunned,NOW GO TAKE THOSE PICTURES AWAY OR CLOSE THIS THREAD.....or I will give her the link to this thread guess what you shot yourself in the foot cuz you showed how immaturity took over your brain like a hungry termite!

7 Likes

Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2013
ondo_boi: Kids

adult!!
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by lertee(f): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: You are a balless cockpit.....you need to be sodomized by some congo gays....dafuq.......both of you got some terrible,horrible grammars.....come on,she's got a mind,she's a lady,she's bound to love and you bound to respect the fact she trusted you,is this how to payback,smh.......now crawl back to your cave and tell your dad,what was his reaction when his wife littered the house with her disgusting menstrual odours,last time I checked the doctor said you were conceived through a very poor soul with a bacteria infected house#FOOL
Na wetin? shocked
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: Now I know why the ugly chick has a terrible use of words,she's ugly as fu!ck,I just checked the stupid girl picture on FB and damn I got an ugly view,so that's what you call gf,man you classless she's no different from an orange hawker,the girl was even so fateful and stupidly in love with you that 3 out of 5 pictures was yours,and all you got to do was put this private convo out here Dude you so wrong,you look like a half boiled egg,with all the bleach creams in the world! Funny thing she won't see this shi!t ......if you thinking you post this here to be famous then boy,you just pen down your dull wisdom in a black book,funny thing the lady taught you responsible,and she probably wrap her legs around your animal waist,you should be gunned,NOW GO TAKE THOSE PICTURES AWAY OR CLOSE THIS THREAD.....or I will give her the link to this thread guess what you shot yourself in the foot cuz you showed how immaturity took over your brain like a hungry termite!

Ok!!
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Boll2010: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2013
lertee:
Na wetin? shocked
I'm a man.....with no siblings tho.....but can't withstand this crazy stunt this mofo put out here.....this is disgusting
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: I'm a man.....I v no siblings tho.....but can't withstand this crazy stunt this mofo put out here.....this is disgusting

and nairaland force u to comment on my post.... Mr.. scholar...

1 Like

Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Boll2010: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2013
gistmelove:

and nairaland force u to comment on my post.... Mr.. scholar...
abegi jor Mr.dull brain...ur mate dey count money u dey read msg up n dwn.....
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: abegi jor Mr.dull brain...ur mate dey count money u dey read msg up n dwn.....
Lolzzzz jobless man....
Na ur type... Mtchewww...
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by emeka94(m): 2:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: Now I know why the ugly chick has a terrible use of words,she's ugly as fu!ck,I just checked the stupid girl picture on FB and damn I got an ugly view,so that's what you call gf,man you classless she's no different from an orange hawker,the girl was even so fateful and stupidly in love with you that 3 out of 5 pictures was yours,and all you got to do was put this private convo out here Dude you so wrong,you look like a half boiled egg,with all the bleach creams in the world! Funny thing she won't see this shi!t ......if you thinking you post this here to be famous then boy,you just pen down your dull wisdom in a black book,funny thing the lady taught you responsible,and she probably wrap her legs around your animal waist,you should be gunned,NOW GO TAKE THOSE PICTURES AWAY OR CLOSE THIS THREAD.....or I will give her the link to this thread guess what you shot yourself in the foot cuz you showed how immaturity took over your brain like a hungry termite!
I swear u are killing me with ur comments. But ur right sha.

Lmao

The funniest part was the one that he Said that his afraid of her. Cho I don laff die
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by emeka94(m): 2:24am On Nov 03, 2013

Lmao

The funniest part was the one that he Said that his afraid of her. Cho I don laff die. But una name long ohh. I fear
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 4:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Kaylize76: Okay Op now tell me, imagine if the case was the reverse... and someone put it here...how would you feel? undecided
sure i will feel better.... free world
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by gistmelove(m): 4:54am On Nov 03, 2013
emeka94:

Lmao

The funniest part was the one that he Said that his afraid of her. Cho I don laff die. But una name long ohh. I fear
No mind dt my name jare, she dy threatin me dt is y i dy fear her oooo lolzzz
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2013
MR,please remove those Pics.
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Tholudee(f): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2013
you make sense ...op wen both of you are enjoyin ursef,did yu inform us?. This is a public show of shame. You need to grow up
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Tholudee(f): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2013
you make sense ...op wen both of you are enjoyin ursef,did yu inform us?. This is a public show of shame. You need to grow up
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Tholudee(f): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2013
But I nor dey understand how stu.pid men they attract some girls.Ladies,do they just go out to sort for foo.lish guys??How normal human being go call the likes of op boyfriend?#thinking loudly
Re: Photo : Message From My Ex Gf by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

The question here is asides the pics, what do you expect the readers of this thread to say? OP I THINK YOU ARE HIGH ON SOME ARABIAN GUM. How can you put up a private FB convo here on Nairaland? For your mind you don impress NL girls abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? / Funny Lover Pics / Funny Relationship Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.