Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US (21418 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School / Unilag Post Graduate School - YOUR VIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by prosit: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2009
Well if anything, this is the best time to go to a business school. Coming out when the crisis is running off would definitely be good for you,
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by praxx(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2009
also i think the chances and policies for admission in the US will soon be reviewed in favour of the black esp now that there is a black as the American president, or what do you think.
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by SeanT21(f): 7:30am On May 30, 2009
praxx:

also i think the chances and policies for admission in the US will soon be reviewed in favour of the black esp now that there is a black as the American president, or what do you think.

They always where. wink

tboy81:

Just thinking aloud . . . .

With all these financial meltdown/recession, do you guys think it will affect international student admission?

NOOO, Go for it!!
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by Godeagle: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hey guys, I intend to take the GRE exam in late August. I have a full time job, so studying is quite challenging. Anyways, I'm going to schedule my leave such that it falls close to the exam date. By the way, I have a question. I'm considering registering for the exam via my Intercontinental bank Master Card as against going through accredited agents because I heard it was possible. I understand that ETS says credit card registration is not availiable in Nigeria, but are there people out there who have done it successfully? I need to know so that I can credit the card. I also need to know if there are disadvantages to registering the Card way.

Thanks guys, Holla back!
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by adeniyi334: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
Visit http://www.fngcenter.com/gmat for more information on how you can go about this. I would advice you go to their office at GRA Ikeja and speak with them so they give you all the professional advice you need.
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by LINEK: 7:17pm On May 27, 2010
KEV-D: Kindly let me have your e-mail address. There are certain questions I need to ask you concerning the US sponsor stuff. It is really important I speak directly with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by biyiwilly(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit their website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931

they can register u for any of the exams within 24 hours
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by biyiwilly(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit their website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931

they can register u for any of the exams within 24 hours
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by peter1994(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
.nice
Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

Re: Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US by odimbannamdi(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
The GMAT (Graduate Management Assessment Test), administered by GMAC, is a fundamental requirement for admission into over 7,000 graduate management and business programs (such as the MBA) in 2,300 business schools worldwide.

The exam comprises of 4 aspects

- A computer adaptive quantitative section
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Integrated reasoning
- Verbal reasoning

If you are looking to enroll into one of the business programs, your first step would be to take and pass the GMAT exam with a minimum score of 550/800. Some competitive programs require a minimum score of 600/800. Also, a good score gives you an edge in scholarship and funding considerations.

Passing the GMAT exam is no easy feat at all, but it is very much achievable. It involves a great deal of mental preparation, structured study plan and usage of the right materials and past questions.

Personally, i would be taking the exam by September to use in making applications for an MBA program from October, so i want to commence preparations as from today. I know i am not alone in this endeavour so i am looking to recruit interested persons so that we can form a viable whatsapp study group to encourage ourselves and share information and materials.

Our first project will be legally and officially laying our hands on the GMAT® Official Guide 2019 (ebook and online material). It is valued at $79.95, but there is an ongoing discount sale at $47.95. This discount will expire on the 30th of this month. You can check out its features via this link, www.efficientlearning.com/gmat/prepguides/official-ebook/

If you are interested in joining this train, kindly whatsapp me on 09083748635 for further directives.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Complete Timetable For The May/june 2018 WASSCE / UNIJOS Erroneously Awards First Class Degrees To Law Graduands / 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.