Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway (1769 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
cry cry and many pple where there

why do girls keep up with that bullsh1t. .u deserve better\\

but I thot it was kinda of sexy tho smiley I like them rough
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by ayobase(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
U are of course our only BITCHY VIRGIN!
She always like it rough...hmmmm!

The girl in question should walk away after a "thank you" to the guy!

1 Like

Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by Okijajuju1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: cry cry and many pple where there

A guy who used to beat his girlfriend like a petty thief in front of the entire hostel on a regular in the Uni is today married to her..

3 Likes

Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
ayobase: U are of course our only BITCHY VIRGIN!
She always like it rough...hmmmm!

The girl in question should walk away after a "thank you" to the guy!
she felt so bad n embarrassed

but its like she kinda used to it
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by Scarpon(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
if he called u f0cking b1tch
call him f0cking niqqa
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: if he called u f0cking b1tch
call him f0cking niqqa
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by babadey(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Maybe he was angry or she made him. Those kind of guys "abusive,aggressive etc" towards their partner in a relationship are sometimes the obsessed ones.
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by SAFO(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
baba dey: Maybe he was angry or she made him. Those kind of guys "abusive,aggressive etc" towards their partner in a relationship are sometimes the obsessed ones.

Or maybe he called her a f0cking b!tch because she is a f0cking b!tch.

3 Likes

Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
SAFO:

Or maybe he called her a f0cking b!tch because she is a f0cking b!tch.
while wld u date a "f0cking b!tch"?
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by MrCork17: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2013

not again!!undecided
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr..Cork:

not again!!undecided
screw you, dumb nigga!
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by MrCork17: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: screw you, dumb nigga!

sweery, Real ladies DO NOT swaar...Well to be honest, 99% of Nairalanders would love u to re-locate to mars..coz of yor borin threads..they are fed up! (no oofeinse) undecided

7 Likes

Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweery, Real ladies DO NOT swaar...Well to be honest, 99% of Nairalanders would love u to re-locate to mars..coz of yor borin threads..they are fed up! (no oofeinse) undecided
awwww yr so cute
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by SAFO(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: while wld u date a "f0cking b!tch"?

Nope, too much wahala.
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by MrCork17: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: awwww yr so cute

i take it u tryin to bribe me....are u light skin? wink
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr..Cork:

i take it u tryin to bribe me....are u light skin? wink
brown skin smiley
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by babadey(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: while wld u date a "f0cking b!tch"?

How can you knw she's a f0cking b1tch,if you dnt date her first?. He later knew she waz and told her the truth.
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by Osyxcel(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
**yawns** not again....
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by pleep(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2013
I'm 99.9% sure she is actually a fuckin bytch.

You niggas are acting like they are uncommon or something
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by cfours: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
hahahah onila and mr.cork (same person) having a conversation. what won't we see on nairaland? grin
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by segzicres(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
As long as she dint reply, it means she is a f0cking bush then. grin
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by realmonopoly(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
70percent of naija girls deserve Such title. They just too money concious, carrying along bitches mind
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by drnoel: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2013

so what! My cousin calls his gf "Ashewo" and she calls him "Omota"
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Onila i think u need to take a chill pill on the rate at which u open threads.. dammit! its a bore.
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by cfours: 2:30am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=20pt]ONILA IS A GUY. HE IS THE SAME AS MR CORK. ANYBODY WIH A BRAIN CAN CHECK THEIR PROFILES AND COMPARE THEIR POSTS. THIS IS BIPOLAR DISORDER AT ITS BEST.[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by pleep(m): 2:36am On Apr 11, 2013
Onila is not a guy you dumbass
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by cfours: 3:05am On Apr 11, 2013
like I said, anyone with a brain can tell....
can't believe no one has figured it out.I find it to be very obvious even their posting style is d exact same.
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by pleep(m): 3:06am On Apr 11, 2013
lols
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by onila(f): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: Onila is not a guy you dumbass
cool
Re: He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:
[size=20pt]ONILA IS A GUY. HE IS THE SAME AS MR CORK. ANYBODY WIH A BRAIN CAN CHECK THEIR PROFILES AND COMPARE THEIR POSTS. THIS IS BIPOLAR DISORDER AT ITS BEST.[/size]

c.fours:
like I said, anyone with a brain can tell....
can't believe no one has figured it out.I find it to be very obvious even their posting style is d exact same.

lol...look up the word "adamant" and you will see c.four's pik.
i swear!!! lol!! grin

this lady is determined!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not A Sex Symbol-shalewa Of Tinsel / Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her / #SharpGuyBut Trending On Twitter, See Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.