Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Make Love To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love To A Woman (4257 Views)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Love To A Woman by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
How to make love to a woman is one of the questions men always ask and it’s one of the biggest challenges some men face. One of the issues men have in their marriages, relationships, is how to make love to a woman.

What most of these men do is going about and getting advice from their friends on how to make love to a woman and at the end they end up with a slanted view on how to make love to a woman.

If you indeed want to know how to make love to a woman, you ought to follow a standard system that is certain to give pleasure to a woman.

I will share with you step-by-step system that many men use on how to make love to a woman and are confident in their relationship:
http://www.gistdesk.com/how-to-make-love-to-a-woman/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love To A Woman by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman by Cashio(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
So make i begin suck woman toto abi..ur fada!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love To A Woman by pomporiking: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Am never gonna eat the box of any woman except my wife..
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman by dhrey: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2013
We don hear.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Despirate for me like This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.