Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4259 Views)

I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) / I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by robonski15(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: . by DUNKA(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Are u a learner? Better keep to your booming catfish farming business before they clear u out grin

1 Like

Re: . by robonski15(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
DUNKA: Are u a learner? Better keep to your booming catfish farming business before they clear u out grin

U got me laughinggrin.. I feel you bro.. Aside business I still need to have a relationship..

2 Likes

Re: . by nell07(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmm... That's a question only you can answer bro. She could be saying the truth, and on the other hand she could be making u her latest maga. But be it as it may u should shine ur eyes very well. Don't let those goodies u see on her blind u to obvious signs of magasynthesis. I'm sorry I can't be of much help. But I just hate to see an honest hardworking brother get conned by these nigerian two-timing overpainted thieves. My advise is simple. Put ur feelings on hold to enable ur head work better. Just for now. Love (feelings) has d ability to make anyone blind. Wish u d best of luck.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
DUNKA: Are u a learner? Better keep to your booming catfish farming business before they clear u out grin
He must be one. Feeling sad and angry at the OP while reading what he posted sef.
Guys! Guys! Ok 0.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ahaha, Maga aaa don pay shout Halleluya ahahahaha !!!

The next pics they are gonna snap is gonna be on your bed while they are naked ......hmmm

U will be the camera-man mehnnn grin
Re: . by robonski15(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
nell07: Hmmmm... That's a question only you can answer bro. She could be saying the truth, and on the other hand she could be making u her latest maga. But be it as it may u should shine ur eyes very well. Don't let those goodies u see on her blind u to obvious signs of magasynthesis. I'm sorry I can't be of much help. But I just hate to see an honest hardworking brother get conned by these nigerian two-timing overpainted thieves. My advise is simple. Put ur feelings on hold to enable ur head work better. Just for now. Love (feelings) has d ability to make anyone blind. Wish u d best of luck.

U are right bro.. I shouldn't be carried away, feelings should be put aside.. I will do just that.. Thanks a million..
Re: . by robonski15(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
donroxy: Ahaha, Maga aaa don pay shout Halleluya ahahahaha !!!

The next pics they are gonna snap is gonna be on your bed while they are naked ......hmmm

U will be the camera-man mehnnn grin

Haba Bro u you are wuicked oo cheesy.. I just asked for advice and suggestion..
Re: . by Abbey2sam(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
MAGA 4 I guess
Re: . by pasqal09: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
This happened in the town where I stay, very close to where I work. This woman is married and has a son, there's this man that keeps asking out but he doesn't knw that she's married. Her husband asked her to accept cos the man asking her out is rich. She even introduced the husband to the man as her brother, the man takes the two of them out and anytime he visits the lady, he still brings packages of goodies for the husband still tinkin its her brother. Them de use the man do maga.

So my brother, because investigate. There re many sick ppl out there. They may look normal but thy are sick!!

1 Like

Re: . by wasak(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
@op I'm highly disappointed... it's ppl like u who encourage girls... I rly feel like crying for u...chai!!!
Re: . by robonski15(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
So my brother, because investigate. There re many sick ppl out there. They may look normal but thy are sick!![/quote]

Bro the investigation is on course.. As we where together coupled with the guy some hours back the guy said he will be leaving in the next two minute then she told me she will also be leaving soonest..

I just said ok let's go but the guy crossed to the other side of the road while I was with her alone then later she excused me and crossed over to meet the guy only God know what they said..

She came back and said the guy is going to her direction.. I said ok and I gave her TP then I entered my ride and zoomed off..
Re: . by robonski15(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
wasak: @op I'm highly disappointed... it's ppl like u who encourage girls... I rly feel like crying for u...chai!!!

Bro u shouldn't be disapointed at me.. Its a good thing am getting back on track with these advises am getting..
Re: . by wasak(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
robonski15:

Bro u shouldn't be disapointed at me.. Its a good thing am getting back on track with these advises am getting..
I'm not blaming u.I know how love is...but d difference between males and females is SOUND JUDGEMENT.... Yeah!!! don't let ur emotions steal that away
Re: . by Popowaa: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
It's either u are the maga and he's the friends with benefits or u the side chick and he's the main deal.
Let me ask u this important question;U chop her punny before?
Re: . by robonski15(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: It's either u are the maga and he's the friends with benefits or u the side chick and he's the main deal.
Let me ask u this important question;U chop her punny before?

We have not had sex!!! Popowa u may be just right with the guy being friends with benefit.. So what's the way forward
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bros why u dey fcck up because of small girl? U nor wise? See as u don make me dey vex for here! Na woman dey do u like dis so?

2 Likes

Re: . by guente02(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
my brother d more time you linger, the more chances of your money gets eaten with no remorse. just pack. count it as loss and forge ahead. no b only her b the best out there with "attributes". There are many more in your locality that are bera off. Abeg
Re: . by robonski15(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jenams: Bros why u dey fcck up because of small girl? U nor wise? See as u don make me dey vex for here! Na woman dey do u like dis so?

Bro no too vex for me ooo.. I am back to my senses.. I travell a lot due to business so I no really suspect anytin early enuf partaining the guy..
Re: . by Popowaa: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
robonski15:

We have not had sex!!! Popowa u may be just right with the guy being friends with benefit.. So what's the way forward
Chai,u never enter Garden of Eden?The girl is kind sha,she has found a labourer who is clearing all the weeds from the garden before u make the grand entry.
Stop spending ur hard earned money on her and the labourer,tell her u can weed the garden urself so there is no need for a labourer if she doesnt drop the labourer drop her.
Dont be like a maga i knw who is renting a hostel for the girlfriend and her supposed"brother"(not different hostel rooms oo,they sleep and wake up in the same room) and bleeps her sister when he feels like it.And the maga even spends heavily on the supposed "brother".All the bestgringrin
Re: . by Popowaa: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jenams: Bros why u dey fcck up because of small girl? U nor wise? See as u don make me dey vex for here! Na woman dey do u like dis so?
Look at this toothless lion,na ur cashsad
Re: . by robonski15(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
guente02: my brother d more time you linger, the more chances of your money gets eaten with no remorse. just pack. count it as loss and forge ahead. no b only her b the best out there with "attributes". There are many more in your locality that are bera off. Abeg

That's what's on my mind right now.. I have spent heavily on her.. How do I send her packing and what excuse should I give to her for quitting.. Or should I tell her bluntly abt she and the guy
Re: . by robonski15(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: Chai,u never enter Garden of Eden?The girl is kind sha,she has found a labourer who is clearing all the weeds from the garden before u make the grand entry.
Stop spending ur hard earned money on her and the labourer,tell her u can weed the garden urself so there is no need for a labourer if she doesnt drop the labourer drop her.
Dont be like a maga i knw who is renting a hostel for the girlfriend and her supposed"brother"(not different hostel rooms oo,they sleep and wake up in the same room) and bleeps her sister when he feels like it.And the maga even spends heavily on the supposed "brother".All the bestgringrin

Hmmmmmm.. I just have to drop her and forge ahead and count it as a loss.. Chai!!!
Re: . by robonski15(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: . by RonnieG: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2013
robonski15:

That's what's on my mind right now.. I have spent heavily on her.. How do I send her packing and what excuse should I give to her for quitting.. Or should I tell her bluntly abt she and the guy

I would be honest about how you feel and just ask her . I mean , what do you got to lose ? Of course, she could lie . Do a google search for how to read facial expressions and tell if someone is lying. Might help you. If you have feelings for the girl , just be honest. easiest solution.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2013
robonski15:

Lemme Help you with this badoo advice ;

Ask her you wan Nyansh am, if she no gel for you, tell am say, d relationship dey boring for you, she go come scope u .... ...

Insist say U wan Nyansh am, if she come dy form excuses, then excuse urself ..... Exactly your exit-door but the shame is on you as the loser !!!

If She Agree to Share her Royal Cherryl with you, U berra pop-it prettywell and keep your cash while keep popping her Cherryl !!!

Ehh, If U ejac.ula.te while popping the Cherryl ,U lose out again grin .....unless U give am belle grin ..... Call me for naming-ceremony,my advice should earn you marriage + a Son or Ur Cash in your pocket grin
Re: . by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2013
I need to wear condoms before advising u inother not to get infected
Re: . by robonski15(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2013
RonnieG:

I would be honest about how you feel and just ask her . I mean , what do you got to lose ? Of course, she could lie . Do a google search for how to read facial expressions and tell if someone is lying. Might help you. If you have feelings for the girl , just be honest. easiest solution.

The next time I see her I will definately ask her and watch her facial expression closely.. I know for sure she is gonna lie..
Re: . by robonski15(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I need to wear condoms before advising u inother not to get infected

Bros u harsh ooo cry
Re: . by ennon92(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2013
lmao...d bro na suegbe
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2013
robonski15:
We got along and I fuffiled my obligations like buying her everything she needs and I made sure she lacked nothing..

Mehn na wa o tot she's not yet your gf
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Popowaa: Look at this toothless lion,na ur cashsad
how r u puppy? I guess u want my attention, well, there u have it! Hogwash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.