Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Does she look like Beyonce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does she look like Beyonce (4042 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / How Does She Look? / Video: How To Get A Big Bum Like Beyonce In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does she look like Beyonce by MajorJ(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2013
I have heard so many comments that she look like Beyonce so i will post her picture here to confirm, SHe is Keyshia Cole by the way

Note to Mod please help me move to celebrity section

1 Like

Re: Does she look like Beyonce by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2013
sad
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by MrCork17: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2013
MajorJ...brother..No oofeinse but u sound like a Man made edddiot...pls take it as a compliment!. angry

1 Like

Re: Does she look like Beyonce by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2013
This is so unfair, she has done nothing to warrant your ridicule. Why don't you post your own OBJ looking picture, fvcking ape!
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2013
well said! Punk
Shollypopz: This is so unfair, she has done nothing to warrant your ridicule. Why don't you post your own OBJ looking picture, fvcking ape!
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by idriis: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Wow shey na pesin go marry dis babe so? OP na ur sister abi na ur babe?
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by MajorJ(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by MajorJ(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz: This is so unfair, she has done nothing to warrant your ridicule. Why don't you post your own OBJ looking picture, fvcking ape!

Its photoshop smart azz
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by Kherniekay(f): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Pls kindly upload d pic of d beyonce u'r talking abt.i know it isnt Beyonce knowles
Re: Does she look like Beyonce by MajorJ(m): 12:52am On Apr 09, 2013

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? / 6 Ways To Remind Your Boyfriend How U Love Him / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.