Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe (3858 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
angry
Nonsense. For what?? I will beg u to come to my place so i can spend my energy on u so as to please u in bed.n u come dey do shakara untop..even transport u dont have. Everything is a gain gain for u yet i still have to beg. To hell with broke naija girl!!!!

I realised this and my eyes opened after i chyke one ajebo babe. she doesnt ask 4 moni , she calls me for long duration, she buy me gifts, even food while coming, and what surprised me one day is after i mistakly relese inside her she even bought pill before i even talk. Haba naija girls can be nice sha its jus the broke one that are gold diggers. angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
angry
Nonsense. For what?? I will beg u to come to my place so i can spend my energy on u so as to please u in bed.n u come dey do shakara untop..even transport u dont have. Everything is a gain gain for u yet i still have to beg. To hell with broke naija girl!!!!

I realised this and my eyes opened after i chyke one ajebo babe. she doesnt ask 4 moni , she calls me for long duration, she buy me gifts, even food while coming, and what surprised me one day is after i mistakly relese inside her she even bought pill before i even talk. Haba naija girls can be nice sha its jus the broke one that are gold diggers. angry

Bro.. They are Coming for your head soon.
You must've forgotten how entitled, vindictive and violent these broads can get.
I don't wanna be stabbed, or pay rent for 20 years to my wife so I stay the Fvck away from them.

9 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
War go soon start... Op please shake the table wella...gringrin

3 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by benzene00: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
You mean you won't be dating 95% of Nigerian girls

23 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Dami12345: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
angry

I try to tell guys this.
Forget those packaged broke girls.
They are not worth it.
Whenever I see niggers dating them I just shake my head.

8 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Whos afraid of them. Im just tired of broke babes i sweae angry

3 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Uglymugg: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
angry

Because of make-ups and prostitution, we can no longer differentiate Ajepako girls from Ajebotter. But i think that the reason why Ajeboter girls are better is becaue ususally, their fathers stayed behind and took care of his children, and provided for them, so most of them don't have this entitilement feeling. The ajepako's howeveer, lol

5 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Imagine...turning relationship into a business centre.

When you ask most naija babes what do you do??...

Response:i'm in a relationship

11 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Huge sum of money no dey leave those kind of girls mouth.. na them go dey tell u say 500k, 1M na chicken change like Nollywood actors and actresses

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Oreofepeters: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
I can relate to this....

4 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by AryEmber(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Amen to this

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mimimile93: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
angry

But every naija babe is broke..

3 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
Amen to this
are u a broke naija babe (BNB)

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
angry

You attracts your likes, dirty guy like you dey talk.

4 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by immaculate1234(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
I like this guy he did not only shoot his shot he sprayed bullets

4 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew... Na who be this again?

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew... Na who be this again?

Na one wasted sperm oo

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by AryEmber(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
are u a broke naija babe (BNB)
Don't worry about what I am or not, I pray God you grant your wish

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
tiffanyfan:

You attracts your likes, dirty guy like you dey talk.
we all make mistake and learn from it. Dating a broke naija babe was one of them. Now my question to u is are u a broke naija babe?

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=tiffanyfan post=73058749
Na one wasted sperm oo[/quote] If him no broke if for no dey find gold grin
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Oyindidi(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Na one wasted sperm oo
Na gold digger grin
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
If you are not a broke naija babe i see no reason why u will storm this thread with anger cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
we all make mistake and learn from it. Dating a broke naija babe was one of them. Now my question to u is are u a broke naija babe?

Ask my guy that question.
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na gold digger grin

No mind am
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Oreofepeters: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
Don't worry about what I am or not, I pray God you grant your wish
I like you, you're always positive in replying comments.....
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Headlesschicken(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin They all r not broke, level up son....
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by AryEmber(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I like you, you're always positive in replying comments.....

Is your pm open?
Sure
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
angry

Op I don't blame you atall
Since youve refused to receive sense lemme enlighten you a little bit
That girl that's buying you heaven and earth will surely suck you dry soon enough.
And about the bleeping part, you think it's easy for a girl to open her for just about any guy??
So stop spilling rubbish,saying she ain't doing shut be grateful
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
You should be grateful
Sha that's hoes for you
Stick with one guy, they won't listen...if not one idiot will not come here and be bashing ladies. angry
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Op I don't blame you atall
Since youve refused to receive sense lemme enlighten you a little bit
That girl that's buying you heaven and earth will surely suck you dry soon enough.
And about the bleeping part, you think it's easy for a girl to open her for just about any guy??
So stop spilling rubbish,saying she ain't doing shut be grateful
so i guess u are justifying the need for naija girls to collect money then. Since to open leg for a guy is not easy. Do u think to open boxer for naija babe is easy?
Do u think relationship is all about gaining material stuff from guys
Do you think u would have said same shit u wrote up there if u was an ajebo girl who has material stuff already and just need a partner?

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Ederson(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
tiffanyfan:

No mind am

Una won kill dey guy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN / Guys, Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies? Photos / Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.