Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN (12550 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by farem: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2013
Fasheun is a political failure. Does he think people of the West are that nostalgic with UPN? What gave credence to that party was Awo, and what help Awo was his good works.
Without good works, collect N5b daily these Yoruba people no go follow you.

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by gbadexy(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2013
The man gave a very strong threat and I don't doubt him.
Fact his tinubu his very charismatic and intelligent but he got so influential because he spends money freely to buy loyalty.
Now that fasheun too has substantial money from federal government and he already controls militant groups that would now be permitted to carry sophisticated weapons, tinubu would be a small fry to him. Na money dem dey take do am.
The man knows what's up. His boys in opc in fadeyi belong to can and he knows the scores of their activities. The statement of saying he knows what they can do and they would cut the offending tree with the branches is deep and not an idle talk. I'm sure the can people would thread cautiously now or empower gani adams faction too and we would have a total chaotic west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Akpan107(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Nwa oguta: Fire for fire, water for water.
yeah, Peace for Peace
thunder for Thunder
Bomb for Bomb
Rocket for Rocket. Infact, anything that is given to him, he will return same!

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by farem: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Mediocrity is worst than corruption.
The mediocres in their wisdom know nothing to battle the raging opposition only to 'empower' one militant chief. Have they forgotten it was the same way the Boko haram and Mend were 'empower' to fan their selfish desires. Having used and dumped them what do we have now?
With the West, being 'recruited' into the madness, Nigeria is up in flames. Tufiakwa!
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by madjune(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2013
It always starts in the west. FG will use him like they used Akintola in the 1st republic to cause larger mayhem. May God help us.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by mathskill: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
I believe even the animal kingdom play fair than we do in this country.At the end of the day when Nigeria is engulfed in flames the protagonist and antagonist would have been all Nigerians.BH,OPC,ACF,MEND,MASSOB,PDP,APC,CPC,GEJ,BUHARI,TINUBU,CAN,Christians,Muslims,Hausa/Fulani,Yoruba,Igbo etc.No one should be blamed but ourselves.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by amodaade: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
In a statement on Monday, Fasehun, who is the Chairman of the Committee for the Resuscitation of UPN, said they would return “fire for fire”.

Of what use is the resuscitation of UPN 35years after, except to cause confusion. I was at the launching of UPN at Tafawa Balewa Sq as a young student. Which young student is going to follow Fasheun now?

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Rapmaestro(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
amodaade: In a statement on Monday, Fasehun, who is the Chairman of the Committee for the Resuscitation of UPN, said they would return “fire for fire”.

Of what use is the resuscitation of UPN 35years after, except to cause confusion. I was at the launching of UPN at Tafawa Balewa Sq as a young student. Which young student is going to follow Fasheun now?
U be Old man o.. See ur grey 'irugbon', abeg carry ur walking stick waka frm here jawe
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by WilyWily6: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
madjune: It always starts in the west. FG will use him like they used Akintola in the 1st republic to cause larger mayhem. May God help us.
Are you saying, yorubas must embrace only one political party no divergence in opinion, where is then their so called 'politically sophisticated people'

2 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by hotwax: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wetin do this ACN sef?

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
See Rhetoric!
The Yorubas are the second least democrated people in Nigeria always falling back on violence in place of meaningful dialogue. No wonder ACN is just a party of thugs led by a thug lord.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is it! The right person to tacle LIE mohammed false ways
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by solomon111(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
GEJ trying to destabilize the SW?
Does it even make sense?
Lai muhammed and Tinubu has turned the SW into a den of conspiracy theorists for obvious political reasons.
Who cares,anyway?
Na dem sabi.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
I'm a university graduate and Working........I'm a die-hearted OPC member Under OTUNBA GANI ADAMS "ODUAAa"true leader of OPC..............please FASHEUN is a Old f.ool and one of GEJ attack dogs
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by dbride: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Age is not wisdom guaranteed.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by phantom(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
And we are led to believe they are most politically sophisticated tribe in the country.2015 is going to be 'bloody' interesting.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Reference(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
farem: Mediocrity is worst than corruption.
The mediocres in their wisdom know nothing to battle the raging opposition only to 'empower' one militant chief. Have they forgotten it was the same way the Boko haram and Mend were 'empower' to fan their selfish desires. Having used and dumped them what do we have now?
With the West, being 'recruited' into the madness, Nigeria is up in flames. Tufiakwa!

So when will you folks agree with me that it is the structure of the country not corruption that is the primodal problem.

It doesn't take rocket science to know that to gather dry brush in harmattan is worse than hoping it doesn't ignite.

We have seen what the GEJ presidency has proven; the north isn't the homogenous all conquering power block we previously thought. Boko Haram is the test strip.

Now the west is facing an all too similar test and extremist groups are emerging/re-emerging. Its all too easy and all too predictable the outcome.

I've said it before and will continue to. "Its the structure stupid".
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by WilyWily6: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
JideJamez: I'm a university graduate and Working........I'm a die-hearted OPC member Under OTUNBA GANI ADAMS "ODUAAa"true leader of OPC..............please FASHEUN is a Old f.ool and one of GEJ attack dogs
99.99% members of Gani Adam OPC are die heart armed Robbers, while Fasheuns OPC are well mannered folks

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by honprof1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
beordune: Mr Fasheun, i don't know why you can't just stick to the thing that you're known for, abi you don leave am patapata for Gani Adams? Leave politiking for those wey sabi am..Even OBJ dey bow for Tinubu.

Mumu ! OBJ bow for Tinubu !! Are u in Nigeria at all?

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Reference(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
phantom: And we are led to believe they are most politically sophisticated tribe in the country.2015 is going to be 'bloody' interesting.

Most what? By what yardstick? By what test? Take nothing away from the west. It has excellent leadership materials but the 'above' is an assumption. We all thought so about the north till OBJ drove a wedge and almost fell over thinking there was hard rock beneath not quick sand.

I think if any political or regional grouping will thrive into the future it will have to withstand viral assaults like this. I sure hope people see reason and consolidate rather than split violently with the passion the BH is exhibiting.

Good leadership does not equate to political sophistication or strength as the best eleven soccer players in the world may not necessarily win the world cup. That's why people with foresight always watch the power balance within groupings and raise eyebrows when it becomes polarised.

The west has too much power woven around individuals. Good investors will always be cautious about this.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why can't other tribes in Nigeria learn how to play politics from Ndigbo?

Politics without bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Elueme: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why is ACN so jittery at the mention of the UPN? And why are they scared of another political party springing up ? Thought this is exactly what the PDP was accused of. I think the ACN as a party should be careful at the way they raise alarms and accuse others of every single misfortune that befalls them. The ACN has made the PDP their only manifesto and it's a very sad development for a party of its status.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wily/Wily:

99.99% members of Gani Adam OPC are die heart armed Robbers, while Fasheuns OPC are well mannered folks

Unlike Massob that are only kidnappers and hooligans.thankGod,you admit some OPC are well-mannered.

Fuckingmoron

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Elueme: Why is ACN so jittery at the mention of the UPN? And why are they scared of another political party springing up ? Thought this is exactly what the PDP was accused of. I think the ACN as a party should be careful at the way they raise alarms and accuse others of every single misfortune that befalls them. The ACN has made the PDP their only manifesto and it's a very sad development for a party of its status.

Stop acting like you don't know fasheun is being used to split yoruba votes by someone possibly from the ruling party.we have seen it before when Rochas okorocha formed Action Alliance and was funded by Obj to split votes in the east during the 2003 presidential elections !

No qualms cuz this UPN will die a natural death like the AD.we know who really is the true regent of Awolowo !

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by eniaponle6363: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
i dnt the see good leadership in fasehun statement.good leader dnt ulter ds state so if u dnt have chance to kill ur main fighers u mean u wil face innocent pple.God wi nt allow ur evil plan i.j.n
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by WilyWily6: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Unlike Massob that are only kidnappers and hooligans.thankGod,you admit some OPC are well-mannered.

Fuckingmoron
Monkey, whether you like it or not Fasheun is the new Leader of Yorubas

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by jason123: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who blinded the Yorubas? They are now so blind and sheepishly stupid that they follow Tinubu like a god! I have also noticed that the ones who make the most noise about Tinubu are these diasporans. Yorubas n Lagosians know ACN is stealing Lagos dry! Tinubu has attained a god like status in Yorubas land, so much so that you can't cough without asking for permission from Tinubu.

Lagosians n SWesterners ON GROUND are tired of ACN!
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by ikweremilitant: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oh good lord am enjoying this,grab a pop corn nd zobo behind my black nd white tv enjoying my old weatern nija cast shot arund 1965.wow awo vs akintola nw re acted by Tinubu vs fashaonu.intresting.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by eldoradoxx: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
gregg2: But seriously, why is ACN jittery about other groups meeting? Just recently in Edo, Tinubu criticised the formation of PDP governors forum, meanwhile ACN governors have been meeting regularly. Does APC actors think that they alone should be meeting and strategising while others should fold their arms and wait for defeat? The same way Tinubu like power is the same way every other politician be it Fasehun, Olu Falae etc
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. LMAO. Acn won't stop making us laugh.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tinubu used the name awolowo to rise to power and become stinkingly rich. Now the south west nd Edo state have become his personal estate.
If i may ask; what is wrong in another yoruba man aspiring to lay claim to leadership, using awolowo's name? Is the south westTinubu's exclusive preserve?
This goes to show how tolerant of d opposition Tinubu is. What if he were GEJ?
Yoruba ronu!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by eldoradoxx: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop acting like you don't know fasheun is being used to split yoruba votes by someone possibly from the ruling party.we have seen it before when Rochas okorocha formed Action Alliance and was funded by Obj to split votes in the east during the 2003 presidential elections !

No qualms cuz this UPN will die a natural death like the AD.we know who really is the true regent of Awolowo !
Its all politics, isn't it ? Yea the plan is to cripple acn in South West but is it evil to seek to defeat your opponent? If Tinubu feels that's GEJ's game plan why no form another group to divide Gej's votes in South South?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Finance 11% Of 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State / Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.