Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN (12555 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by seyi360(m): 2:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Rap maestro: una both dey craayy
omo alaileko. Eni tan ba ko nile ti ko ba gbeko, tipatipa lo fi ma ko nita. Its not rocket science to identify those who are either products of broken homes or absentee fatherism. Go get a life
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by MrMcJay(m): 3:50am On Apr 10, 2013
GEJ just bought a fancy casket for his political burial. What Fasheun fails to realise is that even if Awo ressurects today, he won't use UPN. SWers aren't the sentimental 'our son' sort. They'll give it to you fair and square.
I advise Fasheun to campaign at Ikenne so that his rejection can be properly documented.

As for GEJ, he should go and ask Dimeji Bankole how Tinubu stripped a sitting Federal Speaker politically n.a.k.e.d.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by iykak47: 5:32am On Apr 10, 2013
Enough of all these nonsense of if you do not queue behind Tinubu you are against Yoruba interest. Some people behave like slaves, following the man without thinking.
Has it become a law that no other Yoruba person must excel politically except Tinubu, is it not also because of his selfishness and politics of bitterness he denied his kinswoman Mrs Akande Adeola the house of rep speakership position, because he want to be seen as the most powerful in his region. If Tinubu could reach his present position by using Awo name, what is wrong if Fasehun follow the same pattern?
Heaven did not fall when the son of the late Alvan Ikoku contested against his father and won.
Fasehun and Olu Falae have the right to create new parties, insulting both of them, GEJ and pdp won't change anything

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by ewet: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Fasheun is far more intelligent to sell out the yoruba nation to PDP.I advise him to collect the money and join the progressives in seeing how to throw out the damn PDP. If his attempt to set up a political party is true.This will lead to destroying the hegemony yoruba peope are enjoying at the moment.This is why the SW has bin so focussed and made so much progress so far because majority share 1 particular progressive ideology.This is the one time the yoruba nation has enjoyed unity of purpose and Fasehun shuld not be the devil's advocate.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by ewet: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2013
DeCleff: But why Lie Lie (Lai) Mohammed no go Kano or Kaduna? D guy sure dey enjoy em self for SW na em make am dey talk any how.

Infact i support UPN

Up UPN

Down ACN
Go to Kano or KD for wht,you mus be suffering from mental dysentry.Why you no go Maiduguri go dey shout up GEJ!.you hav jst wasted my time for nothng for reading your stupid post.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Has freedom of association been banned?
Y cant ACN just mind their business for once? I fear for this their mentality ooooooo!
They are the only ones that should merge, meet, float a party etc, everyother group should either join them or u are tagged a PDP affiliate.
This is becoming so irritating.
U don't win votes at the federal level by been so controversial and nihilistic! No wonder opposition parties vnt won the presidency yet in nigeria, u don't keep doing the samething and expect a dfrnt outcome.
Making enemity here and their will do them more harm as usual and they are on that route already.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by segunobe(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Someone should pls ask Dr Fasehun how he plans to fund the UPN. We all know floating a political party in Naija no be beans.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Rapmaestro(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2013
seyi360: omo alaileko. Eni tan ba ko nile ti ko ba gbeko, tipatipa lo fi ma ko nita. Its not rocket science to identify those who are either products of broken homes or absentee fatherism. Go get a life
baba iya e.. Iyalaku iya e.. Why say such to me... I repeat{no mata how old u are} u dey craze.. Big time craze
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Reyspin(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
JideJamez: I'm a university graduate and Working........I'm a die-hearted OPC member Under OTUNBA GANI ADAMS "ODUAAa"true leader of OPC..............please FASHEUN is a Old f.ool and one of GEJ attack dogs
You are graduate and you dont knw ur Otunba Gani Adams is a tool in d hand of d devil Tinubu..How can u explain Gani's wealth?
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by juventino: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
Rap maestro: baba iya e.. Iyalaku iya e.. Why say such to me... I repeat{no mata how old u are} u dey craze.. Big time craze
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Mogidi: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Deafening silence from Gbawe, Eko ole etc....hahaha

GEJ FOR 2015

GEJ FOR 2015

GEJ FOR 2015

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by TableLeg(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mogidi: Deafening silence from Gbawe, Eko ole etc....hahaha

GEJ FOR 2015

GEJ FOR 2015

GEJ FOR 2015

My friend shut the fu...ck up!
A gazillion of you and your ilks cant put GEJ back there come 2015
Bunch of unprogressive and good for nothing fools!
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by 7lives: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
ewet: Fasheun is far more intelligent to sell out the yoruba nation to PDP.I advise him to collect the money and join the progressives in seeing how to throw out the damn PDP. If his attempt to set up a political party is true.This will lead to destroying the hegemony yoruba peope are enjoying at the moment.This is why the SW has bin so focussed and made so much progress so far because majority share 1 particular progressive ideology.This is the one time the yoruba nation has enjoyed unity of purpose and Fasehun shuld not be the devil's advocate.

Baba Fasheun will collect Jona's money, let Jona bring more money.
Baba Fasheun that's winning and dinning with Fashola and Tinunbu will not destabilize SW, Baba Fasheun e gba owo yin ko pe ode ni jona ko mo ayo o ta.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Eziachi: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Learn politics from Igbos? How? What political experience do ibos have? The last I check, a ibo man has not even slept in villa as VP talkless of being a president. What political knowledge are you talking about that has not given you the highest seat in the land.

Other tribes who have headed the country democratically should now go to Igboland to learn how not to win election or how not to have a formidable party?

You make me laugh. When Igbos should begin to see how they can enrol for political fundational training (PFT 101) in SS.
So, to you politics is all about sleeping at the Villa?
Well, OBJ not only slept their but danced kokoma their for 8 years and how did that change your life?
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Eziachi: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
segun-obe:
Someone should pls ask Dr Fasehun how he plans to fund the UPN. We all know floating a political party in Naija no be beans.
The same way old version of UPN was funded and their later born AD-ACD-AC-ACN was equally funded-money from the public purse, local, state and federal.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by harrywakil(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
OPC shoule be held responseble for the Death of DSS officers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku / Ibori Appeals Conviction, Drags UK To European Court Of Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.