Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt (2436 Views)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again / How I Banged A Girl And She Quit Cause Of My Big cook / See What Came Out Of This Lagos Girl When Urinating (Graphic Photos 18+)PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by onila(f): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2013

theres this ethiopian idiat @ my student apartment who tells all the guys @ my house that he has banged me several times undecided

he recently told some guy that I am 2/10 in bed

why a shld a guy over 25 be so childish and immature

so to my fellow niggaz. .why do you guys act like that or yr fellow guys act like that?
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by 190: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Behind every lie there's an element of truth in it

Onila are u sure that guy has not really popped that your cherry wink

Don't lie 2me ure talking to 190 here, u can trust me wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by onila(f): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: Behind every lie there's an element of truth in it

he has not even touched me before

calling me a "cheap who..re" because I didnt flirt with him back undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by realmonopoly(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
winkThis poster be like..........I kip it close "()"
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by kinggenesis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
I must confess, that Gee is looking for a way to get you laid.

#He is an expensive learner.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: Behind every lie there's an element of truth in it

You have really spoken well..

Onila.. Onila... Onila.... #How Many times did I call you?!

Tell the truth now and shame the devil..

2/10.. Thats a very poor score o!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rep undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by venatus25(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
don't mind that guy he is a wicked seed, this is one of those guys that are there to scandalized ones image in their expense of bragging. peoples like this should be teach a lesson of their live. this really irritate me though i'm a guy
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by onila(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

You have really spoken well..

Onila.. Onila... Onila.... #How Many times did I call you?!

Tell the truth now and shame the devil..

2/10.. Thats a very poor score o!!

am a virgin

its sad my rep is being tarnished in the house
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Inik(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Real guys don't go about bragging how many girls they have banged. Onila you just have to ignore the dude, one way or the other the truth will be revealed one day
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by HARDDON: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by HARDDON: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
greetings huge hole virgin!

this virgin wh0re is all about fvck, d1cks, screams, moan.......arrrrrh!

is your RAM dis infected with fvcks?

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!...

how is the market moving huh?

cant bliv you would score so low after all the mouth you come in here to make.

really disappointed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Onila, tell me: Where do you live. I want to come and put you out of your misery.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

am a virgin

Onila you mean you are a virgin? Try and keep your virginity until you are truely married.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yomii:
Onila you mean you are a virgin? Try and keep your virginity until you are truely married.

at least someone can give good advice tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by mysticgal(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
some menare dumb jerks
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by ikechukz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Its very possible he fvcked you in his dream.So go and check that ***** because he might have disvirgined you spiritually

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by 50calibre(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
This onila! For someone who claims to be a virgin, you seem so interested and fixated with matters of a sexual nature. Why? What's your deal?
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by razznaija(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
He's just trying to boost his ego by telling his friends that he nyanshed you and you seem to be a very easy target, i'll advise you to play along and tell his friends things like, he has the smallest kondo ever and plus it was hairy,smelly and uncircumcised, his action was 0/10, he's a 1 second man, He doesn't know how to suck punny, all he did was f@ck you, no fore play at all. If he tries to come on you, go a little harder, belittle him, play pranks on him.
Just keep taunting him, he will shut up eventually

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
reminds me of a guy in my school den, who always bragged hw u bangs one particular gal, anodaa dude later enta only to discover she was a virgin, shame catch d guy, back to madam onila, d day dem go bang u like goat dey come, u will remember all ur nl virgin posts duh
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by switdick(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
razznaija: He's just trying to boost his ego by telling his friends that he nyanshed you and you seem to be a very easy target, i'll advise you to play along and tell his friends things like, he has the smallest kondo ever and plus it was hairy,smelly and uncircumcised, his action was 0/10, he's a 1 second man, He doesn't know how to suck punny, all he did was f@ck you, no fore play at all. If he tries to come on you, go a little harder, belittle him, play pranks on him.
Just keep taunting him, he will shut up eventually

shocked That is not fair!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Walexz02(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
LWKMD! grin what a mO.rOn is this guy... Has someone said ealier, may be he nyanshd you in his dreams. Btw, stop saying that trash dt u are a virging:@ not untill I tap that well of horneywink i wont believe that.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
switdick:

shocked That is not fair!!! lipsrsealed

What do you mean by unfair? it may be true, you never know.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by drnoel: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

theres this ethiopian idiat @ my student apartment who tells all the guys @ my house that he has banged me several times undecided

he recently told some guy that I am 2/10 in bed

why a shld a guy over 25 be so childish and immature

so to my fellow niggaz. .why do you guys act like that or yr fellow guys act like that?
maybe he banged u but u donĀ“t remember....
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

am a virgin

why do you care?
why should care what others think of you?
the people who know you KNOW THAT IT AINT TRUE, and thats all that should matter to you....... unless you are planning to become the most popular gal in some catholic/convent school.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Fussbot: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
An ethiopian?? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by pomporiking: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tbh I think you guys phucked.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by babadey(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
She's jast cooking up stories. The other time it was "he called his GF f0cking b1tch",today "he said he banged me when he didn't". Tomorrow maybe "he f1ngered me but didn't insert his d1ck,am I still a virgin?". Nansense.

Answer to ur question is-its only jerks that does that and only jerks they do that to,too.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
I wanted to open this thread but when i saw the OP's Onila, i didn't open it again..........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Fussbot: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
1st guy:how dis gal naw u dn lata f^^k her

2nd guy:haha!which kind questn be dat naw,,how I go dey date gal wey I no go f^^k her,I dey craze..since wen be dat naw

1st guy:ha!guy u get mouth o..ano kno sae dat gal fit allow u do dat kind tin...she no dey date pasn sef talkless of a guy 2 yarnsh her"o'boy dis guy na sure guy o..in sabi dis tin pass me o"

6mnths lata
1st guy:how stella naw she dn lata gree?

2nd guy:ha..tete naw..e 4 dn reach 1month sef wey she dn gree

1st guy:k..u no tel me naw..u 4 dn f^^k her be dat o

2nd guyshocked'boy how I go tel dis guy sae I neva yarnsh dis gal....haha!I dn f^^k her naw ..she no even sabi sef,,she jst dey do am anyhow..

Jst 4 braga rit u kno
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well maybe he truly banged u..and ur just living in denial.
Oops...my bad. you're a virgin!.. shocked grin

Well..ok maybe he wants you and ur playing hard to get..and so to boost his wounded ego(thanks to you), he has to lie to his niqqahs shocked ..end of story.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by MajorJ(m): 1:49am On Apr 10, 2013
seriously all your posts seem like you have problems with guys angry angry angry angry, not all guys are the same though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: / Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ? / Running A Runs Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.