Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt (2437 Views)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again / How I Banged A Girl And She Quit Cause Of My Big cook / See What Came Out Of This Lagos Girl When Urinating (Graphic Photos 18+)PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Legalplayerz: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2013
2/10, he's crazy. The last time I checked it was 8/10. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by Mindependent(f): 5:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Yomii:
Onila you mean you are a virgin? Try and keep your virginity until you are truely married.

Truly married?!? Abeg tell me is there fakely married?
Re: Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt by dBard: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2013
Walexz02: LWKMD! grin what a mO.rOn is this guy... Has someone said ealier, may be he nyanshd you in his dreams. Btw, stop saying that trash dt u are a virging:@ not untill I tap that well of horneywink i wont believe that.

undecided..but even in d dream sef, 2/10 is very poor sha grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! / What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday / Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.