Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi (19557 Views)

Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by dinksymaine(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
johnwizey: Me sef don sell igbo b4 nw. Nxt pls
lol..very funny
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Dacstar(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
cool..Lol
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Chillypelly(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pepper soup maiden cum Barrister musician turned international love peddler. Quite inspirational. It means my brick layering expoits can make me be compared only with Obama in few years time... Yes we can jare!!!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Faith2002: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
aburo7: In an interview on Rubbing Minds,Singer and first runner up in the first edition of West African Idol,Omawumi Megbele, told Ebuka Uchendu the host of Rubbing Minds that she once sold Nkwobi and Isewu at her moms beer parlour in Warri.
On her being a single parent she had this to say," I didnt't come with the intention to be a single parent,however,now I have found myself in that position,I am going to enjoy and walk the stride until when God brings the man".
Read more http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/i-used-to-sell-nkwobi-soup-in-moms-beer.html?m=0
eeeeh ya poor girl
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by hardbody: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
mikeyhernadez: I also knew her house while she was studying Law at AAU__she sabi smoke sha oo

I narrowly missed my only dating appointment with her because some other babe was also coming to see me same day. She then just graduated in Law from Abraka
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Ideasroole: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Akpa ife: And wht is she selling now?
Her gorgeous looks and 'em' lovely bossoms my dear.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Ebusbaba1: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
aburo7: In an interview on Rubbing Minds,Singer and first runner up in the first edition of West African Idol,Omawumi Megbele, told Ebuka Uchendu the host of Rubbing Minds that she once sold Nkwobi and Isewu at her moms beer parlour in Warri.
On her being a single parent she had this to say," I didnt't come with the intention to be a single parent,however,now I have found myself in that position,I am going to enjoy and walk the stride until when God brings the man".
Read more http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/i-used-to-sell-nkwobi-soup-in-moms-beer.html?m=0
.Hmmm.go marry oooo.because at a tym no tym.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by UyiIredia(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
I would have loved to eat that nkwobi & pepper soup. Particularly if she was the one selling it.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

angry

I warned you..
Lol grin I posted before seeing the warning.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
I'm also thinking of what to tell the press when i finally make it very big.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Afeezopeyemi48: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
[i][/i] grin grin
chukxie:

I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt. Nice one, guy!
grin
chukxie:

I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt. Nice one, guy!
me self I don tire of laugh!!!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by trix1: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
Omawunmi is Itsekiri/Warri and her mother is Bonny/Opobo(Igbo). She got her Igboness from her mother because she didn't live with her father cos i think they were seperated.

how is Bonny/Opobo Igbo?
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Afam4eva(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
trix!:

how is Bonny/Opobo Igbo?
Some people from Bonny/Opobo are historically Igbos. Even a huge number of those that are not Igbos speak Igbo as a second language. Are you from Bonny/Opobo?
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
was she doing something else and sold the nkwobi on a part time basis on that same resturant and bar? ok,the pjn english mistress must have been a roving worker somehow..
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Flyemmyrate(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
gunuvi: Thank God I am also selling dog meat with palm wine now with my father. That means I will also become very successful soon and tell people about my past.
Come to think of it, everyone always have something to say.
. Abi, once there is microphone, they will start talking what they are not surpose to say. They want to tell us they suffered alot before they made it. Hissing.....sweet mouth!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by pryd(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Naija celebs are so desperate to sell a "from grass to grace story", even when the "grass" part is non existent.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Ignatio(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Scofieldella: No wonder. She still has d luks. (great singer though)

Just what came to my mind when I saw the topic.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
brixton: You also used to smoke heavy ganja in ekpoma

Funny guys too full here grin grin
I taya.....oh lord!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Symphony007: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
Some people from Bonny/Opobo are historically Igbos. Even a huge number of those that are not Igbos speak Igbo as a second language. Are you from Bonny/Opobo?
don't say what you don't know. There is nothing linking the bonny people with igbos. The bonny people are ijaw people of the riverine and the opobo people are direct immigrants from bonny island. The igbo bonny people speak was introduced by some igbo immigrants from asa,abia state. And that igno is called "bonny igbo" it's slightly different from real igbo and is only spoken in bonny maintown, the historic and natural language of the bonny people which is predominately spoken is "ibani" and the bonny people are "ibani"!!!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by trix1: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Afam4eva:

Bonny and Opobo are part of Ijaw ethnic group. They are NOT igbos!! I understand that Since the whole world started from one man, we can all trace ourselves back to any tribe we like, but as it stands now, Bonny and Opobo are NOT igbo lands.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Evestar200(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Omawumi is an itsekiri gal o,,,nigerians
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by nekaa(f): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Indifferent: Haba ! Omawumi the other time, in Cobhams' song "Maga no need Pay" i heard u sing and i quote; " ...from ekpoma i dey ride okada and most times i dey sell garri..." which one u dey sef?
she said "SOAK"!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by razznaija(f): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
From rags to fame, God bless your hustle my sister.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by madjune(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
She just confirmed what we long suspected. Na Nkwobi girls dey born pikin without marrying.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by teetom1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
See me see news o. All because she's a celeb. They will just b tellin us rubbish. Nkwobi ko isiewu ni
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Godogwu: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: A Yoruba girl sell Nkwobi?!

lol.. Shes got jokes..

She is from Delta state -_-

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Ossaifamous(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
no winder she open eye
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Kizuba: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
When she was auditioning for big brother why didnt she tell us that?
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by luc26(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Alwyz get ur factz straight b4 saying trash. First of all she isn't a yoruba gurl bt actually 4rm delta state.itz 'OMA' nt 'OMO'! 2ndly she used 2 sell dat 4 her mum as I knew d shop ryt in warri along delta palace rd so dude PLEASEEEEE!!! Mschwwwwwww

Okija_juju: A Yoruba girl sell Nkwobi?!

lol.. Shes got jokes..
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by davejonas: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
u are lucky den
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by zenatta: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
...good for her!!!
Why, she'd be off Nkwobi and pepper soup for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" / Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.