Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

"I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi (19556 Views)

Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by zenatta: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm also thinking of what to tell the press when i finally make it very big.

...seeing that the most pathetic slots have been taken. First, it was no shoes, now this. Well you can tell them you commented on this thread. This is 'woe.be.gonish' enough!
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by ddeola: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Thank God for your life,a man's gift makes way for him
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Fussbot: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Asin she sabi smoke igbo?*faints*i wonda which of our celebs doesn't smoke..
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Frankbaro(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2013
Akpa ife: And wht is she selling now?
Music and some other things.
Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Jeezy: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Fussbot: Asin she sabi smoke igbo?*faints*i wonda which of our celebs doesn't smoke..

You think say na with clear eye dem dey sell nkwobi for beer palour? Dealing with drunk, smelly men hitting on them and randomly pressing their bobby n yansh. U need to be a lil bit high to deal with that! I aint mad at Omawumi at all! BTW, wtf is Timi Dakolo That guy dey dull me dey fall my hand o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" / Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.