Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds (2297 Views)

How To Hav Sex With A Lady For The First Time / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2008
gilgee:

That is my point. male acquaintances are accepted but they should not go more than that. Any step further defines her as promiscuous!
i get ya, but the boys nko?  smiley tongue
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Kemjisuper(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2008
Of course it is. So long as she's ready to put up with a guy who has Lots of Girlfriends grin I'd like that kinda babe, believe me.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by desodgi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2008
And of what good will that be for you, do you know what an handbag looks like? You! cheesy
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by SamMilla1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2008
very bad
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by gilgee(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2008
ibkaye:

i get ya, but the boys nko?  smiley tongue

Same thing na. E get who pass law?
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Akinagirl(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2008
i see no problem with it, its called keeping your options open, however, she must not sleep with them all, thats not right.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by reality4us(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2008
If it is good for a guy to have as many babes as he wishes, I feel it should equally be good for babes to have as many guys as they wish whether sex is involved or not. Just play safe if sex is involved.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by tatajega(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2008
For me, non wahala, as long as you will be ready and willing to see your boyfreind have as many girlfreinds as you will encounter, fair deal baa??habaa!!who be dis people wey dey form say bad tin good?I seriously and completely detaste that, its not real, infact there is no way you can be assured that you wont be sticking D***'s into your p***y, Remember, when time is spent with someone,emotion grows!!!
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by gentledove(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2008
@ poster,

THE GOOD
1.  You will have enough protection that you need especially when in trouble with cultists.
2.  You will have enough people to do your birthday for you twelve months in a year.
3.  Enough recharge cards.  you will not lack money.
4.  enough experience.  you will be as wise as serpent.
5.  enough Mr. Biggs and Tanterlizers for you.

THE BAD
1.  You will cook and cook, wash dirty stuffs (that is if you are the homely type)
2.  You will attend parties with different guys 5 times in a week and 365 days in a year.
3.  You will wear out soon especially when sex is involved.
4.  You are always going to be in serious dilemma and the fear of unknown will dominate your life.  'what happens if Kayode meets Chidi here?".  chei you don suffer o.
5.  You become a drunkard overnite.  you start taking contraceptives.  you will know the names of all the condoms in the Universe.

THE UGLY
1.  HIV/AIDS
2.  Sexually transmitted diseases.
3.  You will loose your dignity
4.  You will loose your respect before neighbours and friends
5.  YOu will end up in Hell Fire. 

Even when sex is not involved, when you start having so many male friends, you are looking for trouble.  its not a very good idea. cool
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by victor4u(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2008
@ gentledove

Here comes d love doctor grin
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Eliza704: 2:14am On Apr 10, 2008
Nonsense! U can date as many people as u choose. That doesnt mean u are going to end up in hell fire. Bull crap. Since when does a date mean u are sleeping with every one or any one at all. From what i know sin is sin. I didnt know that one sin was greater than the other? Any way girl if u listen to dove everyone is heading straight to hell no matter what u do. Date who u want and dont lead any body on then u dont have to worry. Chances are the guys are seeing more than just u.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by gentledove(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2008
Nonsense! You can date as many people as u choose. That doesnt mean u are going to end up in hell fire. Bull crap.

go on.  date as many people as you want.  but understand a fact that whoever tampers with the temple of God which is our Body is heading for hell fire when he/she dies.  Devil does not understand 'bull crap'.  the language he understands is SIN and DESTRUCTION.

Chances are the guys are seeing more than just u. shocked

that gives you a great avenue to have HIV/AIDS or Sexually transmitted diseases. angry. congratulations

Since when does a date mean u are sleeping with every one or any one at all.

Of course it does not.  but the more they are, the more your problems.  why not have just one and save yourelf the trouble of giving people around you wrong impressions.

From what i know sin is sin. I didnt know that one sin was greater than the other?

Yeah!  sin is sin.  none is greater.  but the sin you commit against the temple of God is a sin against the holy spirit.  the wages of all sin is therefore DEATH angry lipsrsealed

Any way girl if u listen to dove everyone is heading straight to hell no matter what u do.

if u listen to me, girl, you have being advised that you are heading for hell no matter what you do.  that means everybody is heading for hell.  Eliza, you talk like as if you don't believe there is Heaven.  guess you have no conscience.  why not render your advice in a more decent way other than just jumping into Nairaland and picking on people and advising people wrongly. Haba? u no get sister for house?

Eliza704:

Date who u want and don't lead any body on then u don't have to worry. /quote]

Poster, you have being advised to date whoever you want and don't lead anybody on.  guess if you follow Eliza's advise, she would like to see you in Hell.  congrats.  she has got herself another partner in hell.  hissssssssssssssssssssss.  i am out of here

Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Eliza704: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2008
I dont like to insult so called christian women, but bitch please! he who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first. So are u saying u are not a sinner? We are all sinners, so if u say that u are not, u are lying and i guess i will meet u in hell also. Just because she wants to date that doesnt mean she is getting it on with any one or are u too slow to understand that? U are talking about stds. Ok well if she isnt having sex with any one how will she contract one? Follow me? She can date who ever she wants until she finds the man worthy of marrying. Or does she have to be desperate and jump and marry the first thing in pants. No way! Do what works for u dove we have heard u! Thanks eh! Glory! And please dont question my beliefs in god or heaven. Matthew 7:1 judge not, that you be not judged. For what judgment you judge, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. have a blessed day. Estupida pendeja cabrona.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by TheSly: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gentledove is so serious about this one! grin
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Eliza704: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2008
Well i've said my piece on the matter. Glory, we who are about to burn in hell salute u!
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by uspry1(f): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2008
For me, it is nothing wrong for a girl having lot of boyfriends as platonic friendships, no sex involved!
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by jgirl3: 2:18am On Apr 11, 2008
If possible - she should have them in dozens. . . . . . as long as she controls the amount of sex with all of them.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by gentledove(f): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2008
Eliza704:

I don't like to insult so called christian women, but bitch please! he who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first. So are u saying u are not a sinner? We are all sinners, so if u say that u are not, u are lying and i guess i will meet u in hell also. Just because she wants to date that doesnt mean she is getting it on with any one or are u too slow to understand that? You are talking about stds. Ok well if she isnt having sex with any one how will she contract one? Follow me? She can date who ever she wants until she finds the man worthy of marrying. Or does she have to be desperate and jump and marry the first thing in pants. No way! Do what works for u dove we have heard u! Thanks eh! Glory! And please don't question my beliefs in god or heaven. Matthew 7:1 judge not, that you be not judged. For what judgment you judge, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. have a blessed day. Estupida pendeja cabrona.

This shows who you really are undecided still wondering .  hate to trade words with people like you.  Counsellor of our Time.  i am a sinful lady too but His grace is everly sufficient for me.  daily i strive to be holy but the spirit is willing and the flesh is weak.  hope you understand that?  i am not crucifying the poster.  if she never needed any advice she wont be here.  she asked for opinions and i gave mine.  learn to take time to read in between the lines and you will discover how fantastic words can be. 

I have friends too.  in fact male acquaintances.  sex is not involved.  we greet, share opinions, chat and go out (all of us - not in twos).  but the moment you have one Kayode, chidi, steven, Mohammed and so on and they dont even know each other, then there is a problem.  i can say that anywhere.  that does not mean i am playing holier than thou attitude. smiley smiley

and before i go, thanks for the 'bitch' word and the Estupida pendeja cabrona.   grin grin grin
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Eliza704: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
Thanks dove my darling. Im so glad out of all these posts, u think so much of me to continue writing me. Thanks i will pray for u and u pray for me. U are not my judge and im not urs. Once again i have heard u. Thanks have a blessed life and continue to preach the word. What u can do is go to some of these other far worse topics and give them some lessons. Im not going to argue with u or any one else on this issue. Im not the one with a lot of boyfriends. Just a few friends is all.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Eliza704: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
Oh and one last thing u dont usually trade words with people like me? Thats not a christian attitude, or is it. How ever the bitch comment was a bit out of line. I admit.
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by Cadet(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
Why can't some people get it together and understand the difference between boyfriends and boys that are your friends (boyfriends). Oga o
Re: How Good Is It For A Girl To Hav Lot Of Boyfrinds by SweetT1: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Poster

As good as having HIV/AIDS. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? / At The Verge Of Break Up / Top 10 Male Rejection Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.