Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? (11144 Views)

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria / Can We Actually Change The Negative Perception about Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

@ VicJustice.
Why ask the question when you have already made up your mind that there is nothing good about Nigeria.
It's a shame that you are not embrassed to air that out. - even the devil himself has something good, he can sing, talkless of a whole nation of 120 million people. The likes of Wole Soyinka, akunyili didnt strike you did it. The globally praise peacekeeping envoy of the Nigerian Army. the Culture - diversity. Sports. Shame on you if you don't know anything good about Nigeria.
I am highly dissappointed. I see no point further stressing my point, I have met many -Oyinbo wannabe, but forever black - like you, they never find anything good in who and what they are.

Very good post! I am most impressed. I like your point of argument here. I do not blame the poster, too much oversabi is killing him.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by PapaBrowne(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
Really, the topic poster luvs to shoot aimless blanks!! Really don't understand the rationale! His arguments in this article lack structure,form and logic!!Wouldn't want 2 waste my time either!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
**looks around for Siena-he deleted my post on Vic the last time**

Lmao!

Thank God that PapaBrowne and Lasiefaire have the same opinion Pataki and i have been saying repeatedly on this forum about Vicjustice and his threads/posts.

Vicjustice is so so inconsistent. In his mind, Naija is bad-then why start a debate seeking people's opinion like he is confused or something.

**oga siena, i am very polite this time around grin grin **
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
Oga Siena,

Am I allowed to post here? grin

Thank YOU sir!!!!

@ funkybaby,
In fact sef, I do not even know where to start from in matters of vicjustice. The other time, he was so quick to run to the MOD to delete my post that it was offensive and insulting to him. Is nairaland about him? undecided

This is the same person who goes about with multiple identities on the forum with his inconsistencies attacking others. The very thread he started here was locked based on his inconsistent postings and multiple id usage which got me annoyed, he later on came with another thread seeking for members of the forum to vote to release the thread stating that nairaland is an international forum, in fact I am still stupefied at that very thread as it makes no meaning and sense.

Upon seeing that the thread was useless, he decided to open the same thread again, with his inconsistency, he calls it now a debate, but yet I have not seen or read his argument here rather he follows and tags with those who make their own points in respect to the evil things resident in Nigeria.

Now he has started preaching his sanctimonious preaching as if he is free from personal attack on people on this forum. Has he forgotten how he tried to disgrace jayon and dantecmu on this forum, how he was always following their posts here and there and attacking them from their posts?

Until he begins to make sense and stop this foolishness, Pataki would not relent in stating the truth here to him. He asked for my attention on this forum, now he will get it.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by gaylord: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
What the heck is the problem with you Pataki?? The other day you were busy picking issues with bumpy, later it was 4him( thank God the guy exposed how you made third class in a village uni!!) and now it’s the most respected vicjustice.I feel its high time you work on the frustration that leads to Holland and stop picking on people.
Sleeping on nairaland is not a true test of know all but an indication you seems jobless,please be matured for once and stop picking on people
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
gaylord:

What the heck is the problem with you Pataki?? The other day you were busy picking issues with bumpy, later it was 4him( thank God the guy exposed how you made third class in a village uni!!) and now it’s the most respected vicjustice.I feel its high time you work on the frustration that leads to Holland and stop picking on people.
Sleeping on nairaland is not a true test of know all but an indication you seems jobless,please be matured for once and stop picking on people

lmao!!!!! grin

Vicjustice at it again with his multiple identities! You are a confused Arrow. There is no way you will post on this forum that I wont know you by your postings.

Pataki is a third class degree student from Uni? grin grin grin Wetin idiots no go talk of Pataki on nairaland again?

One lesson for you to learn this evening, there is no way you come out with a third class degree from a village Uni in Nigeria and you are expected to start your Masters with a third class in Universities abroad from a village Uni. The minimum requirement is a Second Class Lower for a masters degree abroad, most especially with a UK institution. Did you go to school at all?

Must I always be giving relevance to faceless morons like you?
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
gaylord:

Guy I am Gaylord not vicjustice a former school mate !!! and my friend you made third class don’t dispute that and that was why you couldn’t get into your desire country for studies. You claim to know so much on uk immigration issues yet your visa application was rejected twice despite your appeal.A situation of “healer please heal thyself”
Can you please tell the whole forum what lead to you opting for studies in Holland?
See its high time you work on yur bad belle or else it will still be moving around with you to cause you further woes.
You need to get serious
@4him
where are you bruv?? its high time we scan patakee certificate and show the whole forum cool so that people can estimate his level of intelligence
A former school mate to whom? I am going to accord you this one attention now! You cry for it, and you will get it.

I beg you to please scan my third class Certificate On Nairaland! You are a big time dolt if you do not do it!!!!!!

Can you please tell me what led to my studying in the Netherlands? And what makes studying in the UK so special that you feel I must go study in the UK? When you have finished, I will personally scan my appeal document in which I won a student visa for two years to go study at Sheffield Hallam University, which I kindly declined. I am stating all this so that you can go verify it out. Do you want the appeal number? OA/

At least you are not lying that I am studying in the Netherlands, but been denied an appeal is a bloody lie! If you had gone through all my postings on nairaland, you do realize that everything I know and state here are based on experience, experiences which you can never buy from me! And I have always stated that time and time again!!!!!

Now you come lying against my person, is my ''low'' intelligence biting your skulls? grin Please upload my intelligence on nairaland also, and again I will personally scan another letter I recieved from a University in Australia last week for a PhD study with two years scholarship offer given to me. I am sure am so highly unintelligent with my third class degree from a village Uni to be afforded such opportunities. angry

It is jobless slowpoke like you that come here and start making mouth without any useful meaning to the society. Why did you log out sef? Has NEPA taken the light?
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Uche2nna(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
Ndi a biakwa ozo Dem don come again angry
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
gaylord:

Patakee or whatever you call yourself just shut the fckkkk up. Do you think all nairalanders are fools, my friend you started your pgd/ masters less than 8months ago and here you are claiming you’ve got another admission in one Toronto university in Australia…. Bunch of lies.( which reasonable university will give a phd scholarship to a person that is yet to finish coursework moreso a third class graduate)
You claim you won your appeal……my God!!! (do you eva imagined that all liars go to hell).
Is it because seun and the moderators has not started probing all you that hide under I know all on immigration issues over sexual harassment ,your story on how you have been busy internet dating all nairalanders ladies seeking you blank attention on uk immigration issues is left for another day.

Damn!!!! Pataki you are a legend!!!!

One Toronto University is not in Australia. Get your head straight and spend time educating yourself. It is most definite you are not in school to know what it takes to be given an offer. If you have a good research proposal suiting what other researchers are doing and what they need, you have great opportunities. Another lesson for you to learn this morning.

I won my appeal and I can boldly say it anywhere in the world!!!!

You are really confused and very stupid. Dating all nairaland ladies? cheesy Do you expect me to be dating guys? I am not a gay like you, I have my head straight, and my priorities in order. The only lady I am close to on nairaland knows herself, and that because we met in Stratsford in London last year August, at least there are credible witness to that fact on nairaland. Now do the maths of that and see how Pataki can be in London in July/August and start his Masters in Netherlands in September if his appeal was refused. cheesy

If you want to lie, at least construct it with some sense. At the moment you are absolutely senseless. I have tolerated you enough.

Do you still have further lies to throw at my person?
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Akolawole(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
Na wa o Pataki.

third class graduate!!!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2008
In fact no be third class, it was a Pass sef. grin

So you too believe I made a third class degree from Uni? Na wa o!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2008
Mr Lord
  I'm impressed at your efforts to put a mischievous member under control, i'm most appreciative; and i owe you my respect.
  But i can bet you that there's no way you can place a troublesome one under control especially when he derives pleasure in making troubles. I can only imagine but can't understand how a normal person, a self proclaimed "master degree pursuant student" could fight virtually with everyone at random, and then defines this adolescent behaviour as "Intelligence".
  I trusted this guy, but he disappointed me, and i wonder what kind of respects he earns from others.
   I don't know if some people have to do alcohol tests before loggin in nairaland
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2008
Are you trying to live up to your medical line now? You want to diagnose me? undecided

I never called for your respect, and throw it to the dogs. I give respect to whom it is due to. Cyber trust for what? See you talking like a woman. grin
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by rite2salas(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2008
Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria?

You can do anything once u have money cheesy

Nuff Respect for Nigeria
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2008
@ vicjustice

You will never cease amazing me.

Anytime you have issues with anyone, you immediately come up with one of your multiple identities. You are just being childish. Why not be a man and spit your insults and venom with the id we all know you with? Huh?

The last time Gaylord logged in to nairaland prior to his post on this thread was MAY 13,2007. Suddenly, he is back after almost a year of not even logging in at all on the forum and the first post he makes is to wade into a duel between vicjustice and pataki-and he takes sides with you. Haba, vic, we are not all dummies on this forum.

It seems you have a peculiar taste for choosing usernames- GAYLORD, ARMED LION, FIGURE HEAD, lol

In the free film show between 4him and pataki, i never saw a post where pataki was alleged to have a 3rd class. Why come up with such cheap points? Village uni or not, fact remains he went to a university in Nigeria-and he graduated. That same village uni you are talking about was less than 5years ago the best university in Nigeria by NUC ranking. 4him can come here and defend the school. Which qualification did you have in Naija before fleeing to Ireland? Huh?

You say all sorts- the fact still remains that pataki is taking his postgraduate at a foreign university. Whether he is in Holland or Germany or UK. He will be awarded a foreign degree. Many people will kill to have such opportunity and it is something to be proud of. He is abroad trying to have a future for himself unlike you that had to marry a white woman to secure your stay and find your feet in Ireland.

Vic, you mentioned somewhere that you are a Doctor?? Lol. Joke of the year. I am yet to come across a single thread or post by you in the health section offering medical advice. Katlyekiti, naijaking and doctor balogun can do with more 'real professional' medical doctors in that section. Rather you choose to start threads in travel section condemning Nigeria. Its not like you make any reasonable posts. Just inconsistent nonsense. Haba!

Pataki is synonymous with UK visa advice on this forum. Vicjustice-what can we identify you with except naija bashing threads and multiple identities.

Pataki na womaniser. Accepted. But did any of his nairaland wives and concubines come to you to lodge any complaint??

If you want respect on the forum, you try and earn it. Pataki, myself, papabrowne, dantecmu, laisefaire and even the MOD all cannot be wrong about your inconsistent state of mind.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

lmao!!!!! grin

Vicjustice at it again with his multiple identities! You are a confused Arrow. There is no way you will post on this forum that I wont know you by your postings.

Pataki is a third class degree student from Uni?  grin grin grin Wetin idiots no go talk of Pataki on nairaland again?

One lesson for you to learn this evening, there is no way you come out with a third class degree from a village Uni in Nigeria and you are expected to start your Masters with a third class in Universities abroad from a village Uni. The minimum requirement is a Second Class Lower for a masters degree abroad, most especially with a UK institution. Did you go to school at all?

Must I always be giving relevance to faceless morons like you?

funkybaby:

@ vicjustice

You will never cease amazing me.

Anytime you have issues with anyone, you immediately come up with one of your multiple identities. You are just being childish. Why not be a man and spit your insults and venom with the id we all know you with? Huh?

The last time Gaylord logged in to nairaland prior to his post on this thread was MAY 13,2007. Suddenly, he is back after almost a year of not even logging in at all on the forum and the first post he makes is to wade into a duel between vicjustice and pataki-and he takes sides with you. Haba, vic, we are not all dummies on this forum.

It seems you have a peculiar taste for choosing usernames- GAYLORD, ARMED LION, FIGURE HEAD, lol

In the free film show between 4him and pataki, i never saw a post where pataki was alleged to have a 3rd class. Why come up with such cheap points? Village uni or not, fact remains he went to a university in Nigeria-and he graduated. That same village uni you are talking about was less than 5years ago the best university in Nigeria by NUC ranking. 4him can come here and defend the school. Which qualification did you have in Naija before fleeing to Ireland? Huh?

You say all sorts- the fact still remains that pataki is taking his postgraduate at a foreign university. Whether he is in Holland or Germany or UK. He will be awarded a foreign degree. Many people will kill to have such opportunity and it is something to be proud of. He is abroad trying to have a future for himself unlike you that had to marry a white woman to secure your stay and find your feet in Ireland.

Vic, you mentioned somewhere that you are a Doctor?? Lol. Joke of the year. I am yet to come across a single thread or post by you in the health section offering medical advice. Katlyekiti, naijaking and doctor balogun can do with more 'real professional' medical doctors in that section. Rather you choose to start threads in travel section condemning Nigeria. Its not like you make any reasonable posts. Just inconsistent nonsense. Haba!

Pataki is synonymous with UK visa advice on this forum. Vicjustice-what can we identify you with except naija bashing threads and multiple identities.

Pataki na womaniser. Accepted. But did any of his nairaland wives and concubines come to you to lodge any complaint??

If you want respect on the forum, you try and earn it. Pataki, myself, papabrowne, dantecmu, laisefaire and even the MOD all cannot be wrong about your inconsistent state of mind.

I'm not surprised, some people once suspected me of being the same person as "Siena", so, why would i have to bother about the allegations of being the same person as "Figurehead" "Gaylord" "Armedlion" and others?
Have you been following my posts and yet, you never saw any of (these) my contributions in the Health section, before you people made me quite with your mockery?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=58007.msg1184130#msg1184130
                    (Post #3)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=59946.msg1210134#msg1210134
                    (#3 & #5)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-61218.0.html
                    (#13)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=8981.msg1210179#msg1210179
                    (#14)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=64691.msg1273308#msg1273308
                    (#6)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-57323.0.html
                    (#3)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=55917.msg1252144#msg1252144
                    (#188)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=60115.msg1206974#msg1206974
                    (#1 & #3)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=58292.msg1210152#msg1210152
                    (#4 post)
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ Funkybaby,
Add to the list of his multiple identities Trouble one. I just saw it in the dantecmu thread here today. Go and check the email address of Armed Lion it is laviclove01. Meaning: The Vic love

@ Vicjustice,

Suddenly Armed Lion was not active since Dec 2007, how come he is suddenly viewing and retrieving from your posts this very afternoon to the same threads and links you posted here?

Who are you deceiving? I think it is time Moderators begin to reveal your kind using the same IP address with multiple identities on the forum.

Doctor my foot! How can you call yourself a Doctor and yet you find it exciting and funny that Leprosy is eating the hands of Mallams selling suya in the North. What kind of a doctor are you? A doctor who spends morning after and night sitting on nairaland and digging out posts of others? What manner of doctor are you?

Shior.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
@Vicjustice

How dare you equate/compare your posts,threads and level of maturity with Siena's? Ta! Siena is not in your league and he is way way ahead of you- gba gbe.

Vic, i respect men that have guts. No need lying. Haba. You are the one using those multiple ids to attack your perceived enemies. Do you want us to request that seun runs a check on your IP address against the IP of your other usernames?

I put it straight to your face that you are no medical doctor-just because you belong to a non-voluntary organisation? So freaking what?
I am a registered member of Red Cross back in primary school grin -does that make me a doctor? Assuming a lady possess nursing/care home certificates- grin is she licensed to go around branding herself a midwife

Why wont you be kicked out of health section since all you are known for is inconsistency and confusion?

As a matter of fact, at the rate at which you are pissing so many people off on this travel section, you will soon be kicked to 'recycle bin section'.

Shior!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 3:11am On Apr 17, 2008
     Which to believe; these posts by one person supporting that Nigeria is too good, or the other posts by same person that condemn Nigeria entirely?
One person quoted:

pahtahkee:

Everyday life in Nigeria is a death trap. May God help us. embarassed embarassed

And this:

mrpataki:

@ labiyemmy
You are indeed the epitome of ignorance and the foundation on which nairaland imbeciles thrive  on. Can you truly go to any Nigerian cyber cafe and sit down comfortably to browse without watching your back that EFCC will come to raid the cafe as you are all yahoo yahoo boys?
Can you confidently state take your car and drive on Nigerian roads without getting a single pot-hole? Why is that houses are built in Nigeria as similar to kirikiri prisons? Is that what you call be safe?

How do the Niger-Delta militants have high tec war equipments, and Nigerian soldiers are not able to subdue them? Does that not indicate that something is wrong with the nation somewhere?

Why is this maxim well noted with NIgeria, if you can drive in Lagos, you can drive anywhere in the world, andd yet Nigerians come to UK and fail driving test woefully! Do you think we ever get anything rightly done in Nigeria?

Can we confidently state our air coffins (aeroplanes) are now in good working condition? Why do we not have national air carriers? Can you count the number of lives that has been lost due to Air crash disasters?  Do you know how to reason at all?

I have to told you, if you are frustrated with the UK, go back home! Stop running around from one city to the other.

Now this conflicting opinion:

pahtahkee:

@ Jackal,

I said my own One good thing about Nigeria, you have stated your own points of what makes Nigeria totally bad. Can we reach a standpoint? I do not think so?

If Nigeria is all that bad, why are foreigners, Nigerians coming into the country to invest in it? Yes the socio-economic condition may not be the best as compared to other developing countries like Ghana, however Nigerians even in the midst of it all still strive to make something good out if it!
We have all the natural resources we can ever think of. Right in my Grandmothers compound in Ibadan is raw chalk, that can be excavated and used for educational and other purposes, but it is lying fallow for years simply because we do not value it.  I was at a chalk excavating site in Gravesend and all I could think of was my grandmothers compound in Ibadan.

With constant electricity, I do not need to bother about water, I can easily drill my own borehole and generate my own water, and have 24hrs broadband internet access, sit and use my brain to think of how I can make my own money. We are blessed with Solar ray, everybody in Lagos at the moment is complaining of heat, yet it can be used to generate electricity.

My point is this: Something good comes out from Nigeria, and that is me and you and every other well meaning Nigerian. However, our elected leaders have failed the nation!

**Did you go to church today sef?** How you doing? We are still nursing hopes for EPL!!!!! tongue

So, where do we start with such conflicting opinions by same person  shocked? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by MrPataki1: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ Vicjustice aka Trouble one, Figurehead, Armed Lion, gaylord,

Are you this dangerously daft? What kind of a medical doctor are you? Do you pick statements in random and jump up with it and think you sound intelligent with it? What medical doctor spends time to go through my over two thousand posts as mrpataki and over one thousand post as pahtahkee and picking out a single of my posts to think you are making sense here.

Now, you go pick my previous statements from thread that have no input to this topic here. Did you use your brain to think about what your topic here says: One good thing about Nigeria? I adequately addressed that, you are so daft that you failed to insert my quotes where I spoke of good things about Nigeria? wink

Even a pigeon would understand what my point is, I just wonder how a so-called ''doctor'' failed to see my point. If you failed to get my message, I will reiterate it here for your peanut brain to understand. tongue

There is one good thing in Nigeria that is me and reasonable Nigerians all over the world. I cannot say the same about you. The ills plaguing the Nation is due to the leadership we have had over the years, and the resultant effects of such is what you are pasting. Even my proponents I was engaging in those my quotes you brought here, understood what I was saying, I am not surprised a confused double identity dolt as you can not grasp simple posts.

Anyway, keep digging into my posts, I am sure you will learn what it means to be consistent!!!!! cheesy
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Jackal1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dangerously daft?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U had me in stitches there!!!!!!
How do u come up with such remarks?
U are wicked!!!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2008
Peanut Brain? shocked shocked

grin grin Pataki you are ruthless oh grin grin

Now be good-you should know vicjustice is older than you, lol, Show a lil 'rep' to the bruv, lol

Too bad he enjoys making himself the 'butt' of insults
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by PapaBrowne(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2008
Heeeeyyy!! They have busted somebody oooh!
Someone has been saying he is a Medical Doctor since and I was wondering why any Nairalander would have believed!!
Someone has been using multiple IDs since and I've been wondering how I was the only one that knew!!!
Someone has been spending all his life on Nairaland and I'm wondering if the person is on Irish welfare!!!!
Someone has been acting so sanctimonious and we are now all wondering why he has to be such a scam!!!!!
Its like a mob has caught a police officer stealing in the marketplace and now they want to lynch him!
Oh! Vicjustice or Armedlion or Troubleone or Gaylord or Figurehead or whatever new name you would like to adapt!
I tot I once told you that what goes around comes around!

NB
No hard feelings please, I'm just stating ma case!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
@vicjustice

Is the level of unemployment in Ireland so high that you have nothing doing than to go around digging up posts?

Rather than clear the air of issues regarding your multiple ids, claims of being a medical doctor,etc you rather choose to come up with this.

There is nothing spectacular about Pataki complaining about Naija- I complain, my folks complain, the poor complain, the rich complain- from the traffic congestion to the terrible aircrafts to messed up internet connection. However, what makes the big difference between our complains and yours is that we do not fall short on commenting and commending on the good things Naija has to offer. We are not bastards like you that given any opportunity, you will not hesitate to point to your fathers' house with your left hand and initiate Naija bashing threads on your country of birth.

I would have spared you my tongue if you were born, bred and buttered in Europe or US. However, knowing you married a white woman to secure your stay at Ireland after probably leaving Naija using resemblance passport or fraudulent documents, i cannot be silent.

It is the same you that has travelled to the known and unknown countries in Europe- Bosnia, Litonia, Greece, Serbia, Estonia and so on and so forth. Me thinks you are being economical with the truth on what you were really doing criss-crossing round Europe.

With the reliable info i know, people that possess such 'European travel history' as yours are either illegal immigrants seeking for where the grass is greenest (in your case, ireland, and you are married to a white woman to secure or stay), or drug peddlers or scammers and sometimes, the combination of the three.

I'll let you be, for now,
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Vicjustice a.k.a Gaylord

Just shut up will you? Cant you see that you are just advancing in your foolishness everyday? Your brain must be seriously suffering from the Laws of Diminishing Returns.

You've been hit so bad that it took you close to 72hours to come back here. Oponu.

I can see you've started posting in health section. You are doing a good job copying and pasting from online medical journals and from other free health advice websites.

Na for your mind you be Doctor. Olodo. Guess you must be one of those nurses that work in Psych wards, hence insanity is creeping into your brains.

I am a kid-accepted. However, i am going to teach you some serious lessons how to be a mature adult.

Asinwi.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Vicjustice

Now i know what really the root cause of your problem.

The days when you were still hustling from one country in Europe to another, transporting, selling and distributing hard drugs, you must have experimented with some of your crack cocaine and has definately left your head confused, deranged and twisted.

Seek help ASAP. You are a fu*king drug addict/peddler.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by vikiviko(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2008
Members of the honorable forum,i plead you bury your hatchets and let peace reign again.

Funkybaby i ve never seen you pour venoms like this, pls take it easy.

Make una chill out.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by admin2008(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2008
Vicjustice:

to Mr Pataki
   . . . I can only imagine but can't understand how a normal person, a self proclaimed "master degree pursuant student" could fight virtually with everyone at random, and then defines this adolescent behaviour as "Intelligence".

. . .I don't know if some people have to do alcohol tests before loggin in nairaland

Ouch, quote of the century.  grin grin grin

Vicjustice, agbalagba oye, sobaloju of Dublin 1, why don't you ignore this errant miscreants who clearly have nothing better to do, I am sure you have heard of the saying "Never argue with a fool because people would not know the difference".

Keep your chin up, and keep doing what you are doing. You cannot satisfy the world.

@topic

plenty things good for Nigeria o
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by tRoOE(f): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2008
@topic

Naija is good if you have money
The more money you have, the more comfortable you will live and enjoy it
If I move to Naija today, my life will still be the same, living happily without any trouble
The more connection you have, the less stressful you like will be in Naija
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2008
nigeria is more flexible in investment,housing and general lifestyle, you can buy a land,build just one floor and live in it while completing it bit by bit and also do some side business like selling water and sturvs ,also the stocks and property development business is booming in nigeria,weather s lovely and you have friends and family around you and you r not a second class citizen
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by PrincessMo(f): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2008
To me. . .
In terms of economy, electricity supply, water, good road
alla that. . . NIGERIA HAS A LONG WAY TO GO!!!
I think that one good thing about Nigeria is food!! MY GOODNESS. . .
No other food ever tasted betta!! LAWD LAWD!!!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Tonim(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
PrincessMo:

I think that one good thing about Nigeria is food!! MY GOODNESS. . .
No other food ever tasted betta!! LAWD LAWD!!!

Amen to that !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg / Aviation-Minister Blocks Foreign Airlines From Abuja / Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.