Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? (11170 Views)

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria / Can We Actually Change The Negative Perception about Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by abujabooks(f): 2:15pm On May 14, 2008
Of course. There are several beautiful things about 9ja.

1. The private schools are excellent.
2. The food are rich.
3. Hot weather.
4. Many business opportunities.
5. My father's land.
6. The language is beautiful.
7. Lovely beaches.

The list continues.

The way you look at a coin, will determine what you see.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2008
abujabooks:

Of course. There are several beautiful things about Nigeria.

1. The private schools are excellent.
2. The food are rich.
3. Hot weather.
4. Many business opportunities.
5. My father's land.
6. The language is beautiful.
7. Lovely beaches.

The list continues.

The way you look at a coin, will determine what you see.

True talk!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2008
Tchinasa**:

Hope for the hopeless. The place is a collective piece of trash. The people are one of the most wicked in the whole world that can go to bed and sleep at night with all the hunger and poverty around them in the name of "big man".

Very heartless. The reason God will continue to punish them. What the call the "happiest" people in the world actuall means the most "mental" people in the world.

Ogbeni kinmo itu nkan ti o ko now?
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 4:41pm On May 20, 2008
Tchinasa**:

Hope for the hopeless.  The place is a collective piece of trash. The people are one of the most wicked in the whole world that can go to bed and sleep at night with all the hunger and poverty around them in the name of "big man".

Very heartless. The reason God will continue to punish them. What they call the "happiest" people in the world actuall means the most "mental" people in the world.
   A fearless someone who is not afraid to tell the truth. Thank you smiley
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2008
Vicjustice:

A fearless someone who is not afraid to tell the truth. Thank you smiley

Without no apology,I must say this,for once you finally agreed to all the stuffs they write about you,How can someone come and post this silly thing and you give such commendation,You are really what they call you,the poster was actually describing your person and thank you too for owning up to your madness cause not all of us who are Nigerians fit into the shit the dude posted there angry angry!I wonder what Nigeria really did to you that makes you detest it with a passion for you to totally agree with this shit! angry angry angry
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by raynhawi(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2008
Hey wat the hell r u talking about wat have i done
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by raynhawi(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2008
hey please i dont come from nigeria am from kenya
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by raynhawi(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2008
am about to sleep
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2008
@topic

the foodstuffs cool
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 20, 2008
honestly ive missed all those naija dishes abeg,and dats y weneva i travel down im always around my mum wink shes a proffessional in dat area grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 1:04am On May 21, 2008
Siena:

Once upon a time, you too lived in Nigeria.

If Nigeria's that bad, what are you doing, to get your parents, and other family members out?
My Parents/Family have got no problem travelling around the world, they do so without needing my help, they're more than ok on their own, in fact, my status is not a match with their's.
Siena:

Yes Jenny, that's one thing I certainly miss like mad. sad

You can't beat a well-prepared Nigerian dish.

*Salivating*.
   You born and brought up in the UK, and you miss Nigerian food?
   I thought you're more British than Nigerian.
   Yes, this reminds me; would you like to tell us about your oral accent (in English language), how's it like, is it British or Nigerian? smiley
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 21, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy jenny is always missing action angry angry grin grin
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy jenny is always missing action angry angry grin grin

heehehehehehehehehehehehhhehe grin grin grin grin grin!You miss plenty,una no go kill person for nairaland with laughter sha!I need am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!

This guy no go destroy nairaland finish!see kettle wey dey call ot black!

@Siena!

Thanks for not delecting my post to ***evil! grin
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2008
Vicjustice:

My Parents/Family have got no problem travelling around the world, they do so without needing my help, they're more than ok on their own, in fact, my status is not a match with their's. You born and brought up in the UK, and you miss Nigerian food?

Yes, this reminds me; would you like to tell us about your oral accent (in English language), how's it like, is it British or Nigerian? smiley

Vicjustice,For once,I sat back and am still trying to discover the rationale behind your responses on any post.Most of it you, you type before you think but rather,you should think before you type! or you don't think at all and you just punch the keyboard.
Do you know the number of Nigerians that are abroad and if you enter their kitchen,its only Nigeria food you will meet in the pantry!Even those born and bred abroad,the food they serve them is still the local dishes.I can't count the number of Nigerian friends I have visited that it is purely Nigeria food they serve me,I only eat all this western food when I go out most times.So tell,me if you are a Nigerian born and bred abroad,it is very much possible for you to like Nigeria food pass d western food cause it may the major food they serve in the house.Like myself,i just finished a plate of Amala dudu with egusi wt vegetable wt chicken and bokoto meat grin grin grin and yet I dey jand and my folks have been here a long time.
I have taught Mongloid children and they got my message,your own case pass mongloid ooooo!You Dont think at all before you type.
I still maintain wetin Nigeria do you sef that you hate the country with a passion,that you are all out to attack anyone that says any positive thing about the country.Shey na Nigeria force you go Europe ni,make you go become slave to a white woman all in the name of pali and this are the things that piss me off about you angry angry

Vicjustice:

My Parents/Family have got no problem travelling around the world, they do so without needing my help, they're more than ok on their own, in fact, my status is not a match with their's. You born and brought up in the UK, and you miss Nigerian food?

Una to get mouth bros,if the above was true,then you wont be stabbing this country Nigeria,You should be in a better state than where you are now with all the aweful things you had to go through in Europe before you could normalize your stay!So my advice to you, THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!
I expect your spokesmouth to begin to say my own to much,yes it is until I see a change in your post!I mean a Mature change which should reflect your age and status that you claim!Cheers wink wink
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2008
he he he he he he u pple like action in dis section ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2008
@Jenny!

You dey feel me ba?shey na u dey go nominate my name for ****boy?You will get a letter from my lawyer first thing tommorrow morning and meanwhile forward your address fast and make sure you send it in both human and machine readble form and not Igbo wey my system just dey give me error,error,error any time I google it. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2008
@ty4real

I dey feel you seriously.

See all the nonsense and another wheelbarrow of lies wey the guy type. If he like, make he talk say na him papa own third mainland bridge - it will not increase his credibility on his forum - it will only very nicely further boost and expose the rot in his thinking and mentality.

What has Siena's accent got to do with his post to Jenny? Dumbest post of the day! Gosh! The guy is just daft.

A total numbskull.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2008
buahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,ta bu ta(today na today) *make i continue to dey watch champions league,i go still peep in hiaaa again* wink
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2008
I dey watch am tooo,but just doing some other stuffs online!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2008
@ty4real

so which team r u supporting,im supporting chelsea because my people dey support them and drogba one of my numerous husbands dey chelsea again wink
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by RampantT(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2008
Hmmmmmm. . .hmmm. . I'll be right back! Give me an hour or so wink
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2008
rampantT where r u going to undecided
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by ty4real(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

@ty4real

so which team r u supporting,im supporting chelsea because my people dey support them and drogba one of my numerous husbands dey chelsea again wink

For tonight na chelsea! but any other time na Gunners ooooooo grin grin
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by RampantT(f): 10:04pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

rampantT where r u going to undecided
To make a list na. haba!
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 21, 2008
RAMPANT T wat list r u talking about angry undecided
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by RampantT(f): 10:19pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

RAMPANT T what list r u talking about angry undecided
What other list? tongue

I could be writing your name in my Black Book for all you know lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2008
morenike carry ur wahala go abeg
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by RampantT(f): 10:23pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

morenike carry your wahala go abeg
Lmao!! which wahala? eh? me I say I dey go make list, you dey ask where I dey go na?
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Tegese: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2008
PrincessMo:

To me. . .
In terms of economy, electricity supply, water, good road
alla that. . . NIGERIA HAS A LONG WAY TO GO!!!
I think that one good thing about Nigeria is food!! MY GOODNESS. . .
No other food ever tasted betta!! LAWD LAWD!!!

Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Busybody2(f): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ Tegese

Things will get better someday then all this would be history.
Re: Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria? by Tegese: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Tegese

Things will get better someday then all this would be history.
you have a dream? dream on, b_b, still waiting for the history to take place cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos / My South Africa Journey / Governor Fayemi’s Press Crew Rescues Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.