Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW (8233 Views)

Nigeria Attains 5,074MW Electricity Generation For The First Time / Power Generation Drops By 1,100mw As Egbin Workers’ Crisis Persist / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Has anybody resigned or lost their job for this cock-up??
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by talktrue1(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2013
[size=18pt]And they keep on collecting N500 service charge monthly when I have not used light for 3days now[/size]
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by aieromon(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Inhale,Exhale.

Thank God I don't need electricity to breathe.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Dee60: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2013
Government in coma. You only hear Abati and Okupe insulting our common intelligence. All others are SNORING!

Why cant GEJ and Sambo just allow Okonjoa Iweala to run government and they can just sit behind the scene?

Dear LORD, we cannot continue like this, please save us.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Uziehot(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Come 2014,those of us here who are shouting 2 high heaven wil dust dia voters card 2 vote retarded Gej 4getin dat at a point during d fresh air Era,nigerians sufferd of power supply n other social amenities. Pls dn't disturb NL if u cannot Gej out of power. Yeye pipo,na so so complain every day.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Dee60: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2013
They can talk their nonsense and sleep and snore all day and all night.

We need to start to collate tragedies related to PHCN failure and then perhaps we will wake up to reality.

- 3 men died a few days ago due to smoke from generator.
- Too many people are rushing to clinics in the last one month due to high blood and some are not making it back home.

How long do we sit with this mess? How long do we sit and watch as our leaders corruptly enrich themselves at the expense of public good, while common people wallow in poverty and deprivation.

Abdusalam said a few days ago that Nigeria is sick and needs urgent attention - He was right! There is no light anywhere. There is too much stress in the land. All we hear from government are abati and okupe insults!

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Angel778(f): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2013
7days in a week, only had lite for just 3hrs in a day! what a country!!!
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Ess: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2013
Uziehot: Come 2014,those of us here who are shouting 2 high heaven wil dust dia voters card 2 vote retarded Gej 4getin dat at a point during d fresh air Era,nigerians sufferd of power supply n other social amenities. Pls dn't disturb NL if u cannot Gej out of power. Yeye pipo,na so so complain every day.

You spoke my mind! Indeed then he will tell them that BH did not let him rule us as he wanted because he was powerless and pantless.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2013
eggheaders:

lapdog number 42.go tell your shyte sabotage story to brain dead toddlers.only demented brain like yours did buhari and tinubu just become nepa staff or minister of power.nothing y'all scoundrels won't say to save face for your re.tarded boss.
Jona must win 2015, or divide this nonsensical geographical expression. Your terrorists have thrown the same kind of bomb that killed Dele Giwa, still nothing shaking, if you like destroy NEPA, Jona must win 2015, or there will no oil blocks to share among yourselves. This one pass book haram.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by fkaz(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2013
@insincere9eria- has power increase in your area?

Sycophants- yes, we now have power atlest 20hr in every 24hr, thanks to GEJ.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by onyxo76(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2013
i wish generators were banned from aso rock and other govt houses, lets see if there won't be a solution to this power problem

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2013
Ess:

You spoke my mind! Indeed then he will tell them that BH did not let him rule us as he wanted because he was powerless and pantless.
Exactly. That's what the-to-rule threatened, is implementing. Now they want amnesty pension for their militia.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Gbawe2: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Goddex: Where is the Powerplant Tinubu claimed to be building for Lagos state while he was governor?

Tinubu during his tenure promised Lagosians stable power supply soon. Nigerians forget so soon.

Besides, I agree with Ckkris, those ACN crooks can infilterate and sabotage Egbin Power.

It is utterances such as yours now enabling Cameroonians, South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans et al to b1tch-slap you people silly on this forum lately. I don't even respond on those threads because what can a sensible Nigerian, honest with himself/herself, say when clowns like you have shown the world we are badly divided, cannot think as one nation and hate each other's ethnicity and religion rabidly to the extent everything, even the most simple to deliberate on, must be tainted with bias.

Imagine a situation concerning an elected President officially empowered, at great cost and with real resources, to deliver solutions for an entire nation. He fails. In sane Nation he gets the blame. Simple. Fellow Nigerians are saying they have had electricity for only 3 hours in 6 days yet some f00ls are here mentioning Buhari and Tinubu who are Party bosses with no government office whatsoever. Why won't you all be mocked on this forum when, as one non-Nigerian observed correctly, "you are each other's worst enemy and deserving only pity". Everything, however straightforward, must be turned into clannish and feudal finger-pointing that makes no sense at all. Tinubu ko El Rufai ni. Make Tinubu/Buhari/El Rufai President and then blame them correctly and pertinently. Until then, stop sounding like a lunatic and disgracing Nigeria in the process via making us appear a people incapable of simple and contextually correct reasoning.

9 Likes

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by cronsberg: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Are you freaking kidding me? Did they just pull the system failure/ gas shortage excuse again shocked , its been the same problem since obj time o. And these people have the audacity to come on t.v and keep telling us to be patient, that things will get better, that we shouldn't be running away from nigeria(if not there will be no one to develop nigeria).bla bla even though they at the top never experience power failure, they eat what they want, travel where they want, they are in airconditioned houses/cars/offices 24/7, and bold enough to steal billions with total immunity, they recieve billions in salary and allowances....
Mehn f.uck this goddam country, i refuse to suffer and smile anymore. I only live once, therefore i want to enjoy the one and only live i have

I made a mistake by coming back to this country after doing my degree angry . By god if i get the chance again(hopefully very soon) am running out of this goddamn country never to come back any time soon.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Ess: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris:
Exactly. That's what the-to-rule threatened, is implementing. Now they want amnesty pension for their militia.
a

So a group of men can actually defeat a whole Govt?
Your reasoning is beyond imagination.
Pantless n weakling presido!
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
eggheaders:

lapdog number 42.go tell your shyte sabotage story to brain dead toddlers.only demented brain like yours did buhari and tinubu just become nepa staff or minister of power.nothing y'all scoundrels won't say to save face for your re.tarded boss.

In fact Jona has tried. With thousands of SCOUNDRELS like you in public service, there's no surprise Nigerian kids now flock to Ghanaian Schools. And you'll resist changes that will make Nigeria what it ought to have been since 1960. You know how your type have looted the economy, and transfered every NEPA kobo to foreign account. Don't panic, Jona isn't vindictive.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Uziehot(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris:
Jona must win 2015, or divide this nonsensical geographical expression. Your terrorists have thrown the same kind of bomb that killed Dele Giwa, still nothing shaking, if you like destroy NEPA, Jona must win 2015, or there will no oil blocks to share among yourselves. This one pass book haram.
ckris,wake up,its mrnin.oya,time 4 breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by eggheaders(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris:

did your fellow simpletons in here not tell you that the eggheaders is one cat you don't wanna mess with in here.only demented brain faulty androids like y'all still support a gross failure like gej.if your life depends on sucking gej a55 then stop insulting the intelligence of humans with your animalistic postulations.come 2015 we gonna kick.gej and his demented surrogates to otueke where those nitwits belong.if you and your fellow dumbbells ain't please with that cameroun is not too far.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2013
Ess: a

Just name such group of men. Are they the same that so-looted Nigeria that they're afraid of political changes that may call them to account? Ha ha ha ha
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Gbawe2: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2013
Ess: a

You know, for some people, it is more acceptable to foolishly and ridiculously suggest Tinubu, EL Rufai and Buhari (spanners in hand) went around sabotaging power plants everywhere instead of folks to just face the fact that GEJ is very incompetent. Did he not promise stable electricity by 2011? Is that not failure? Why did he not deliver on his own promise? You guessed right - Buhari and Tinubu prevented him doing so.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2013
eggheaders:

did your fellow simpletons in here not tell you that the eggheaders is one cat you don't wanna mess with in here.only demented brain faulty androids like y'all still support a gross failure like gej.if your life depends on sucking gej a55 then stop insulting the intelligence of humans with your animalistic postulations.come 2015 we gonna kick.gej and his demented surrogates to otueke where those nitwits belong.if you and your fellow dumbbells ain't please with that cameroun is not too far.

ha ha ha ha, laughing like Baba Iyabo. Come 2015, you will see seven times what you plan for others manifest on you and your co-terrotists. Are you a lecturer, harrassing small girls, and humoring yourself with some can do? Please don't threaten the President of Nigeria.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2013
Gbawe.:

You know, for some people, it is more acceptable to foolishly and ridiculously suggest Tinubu, EL Rufai and Buhari (spanners in hand) went around sabotaging power plants everywhere instead of folks to just face the fact that GEJ is very incompetent. Did he not promise stable electricity by 2011? Is that not failure? Why did he not deliver on his own promise? You guessed right - Buhari and Tinubu prevented him doing so.

Well, well, alhaji, tchief, doctor, Gbawe, JP, can do that for them. How clever!
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by eggheaders(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris:

In fact Jona has tried. With thousands of SCOUNDRELS like you in public service, there's no surprise Nigerian kids now flock to Ghanaian Schools. And you'll resist changes that will make Nigeria what it ought to have been since 1960. You know how your type have looted the economy, and transfered every NEPA kobo to foreign account. Don't panic, Jona isn't vindictive.

hey boy the reason gej was elected as the president is to fix all this ills.and if he cant fix it let him resign.if you say civil servant are corrupt isn't gej that is encouraging it with.alamsgate,mainagate subsidy shyte and all is abetting of thievery in government.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Uziehot: ckris,wake up,its mrnin.oya,time 4 breakfast.

Thanks, only that I don't eat fast food. Can't you notice from my style that I'm thorough, in fact too thorough to be troubled by food poison?
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by dridowu: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2013
Truly dividen of dermokrazy
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by pasatoti: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2013
d tin no affect our 33kva line..mi dey enjoy light cool
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by eggheaders(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris:

ha ha ha ha, laughing like Baba Iyabo. Come 2015, you will see seven times what you plan for others manifest on you and your co-terrotists. Are you a lecturer, harrassing small girls, and humoring yourself with some can do? Please don't threaten the President of Nigeria.

hey pinky,I thought I was engaging a living thing in a discussion till you start showing your android trait.who give a effing shyte about you and your sick boss.you keeping bring up things you do and you trying to push it on me.come 2015 you and your Boss will be cooling your heels in a penitentiary as predicted by the prophet.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by Michollo(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2013
okayyyyyyy...I now undastand why some guys protested peacefully on d island yesterday.God help us cry
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by jpphilips(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Now that power generation dropped due to temporary systemic collapse, the reasons were clearly identified. Hopefully, when those things are sorted out and power generation peaks agains, mischief makers will not attribute improvement in power supply to RISING WATER LEVEL at the dams.

Just to add that, power supply here has been awful in the last few days. It appears the 4days blackout announced by PHCN due to maintenance work on certain gas supply lines to some power plants affected more states than anticipated.
https://www.nairaland.com/1246344/lagos-ogun-ondo-experience-power-cut

Meanwhile, power was restored last night and has been on till this morning.

Let me state categorically that there's no need for HATERS to have a party over a temporary system failure that was announced by PHCN and expected
https://www.nairaland.com/1246344/lagos-ogun-ondo-experience-power-cut

how did you arrive at the bold? shortage of gas is temporary??
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by ckkris: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2013
eggheaders:

hey boy the reason gej was elected as the president is to fix all this ills.and if he cant fix it let him resign.if you say civil servant are corrupt isn't gej that is encouraging it with.alamsgate,mainagate subsidy shyte and all is abetting of thievery in government.

This man, why are you so easy for me to trounce.

Mehn, at least you should have included Saint el Rufai, and the rest of them. And ask Jona to start behaving like one eccentric General Murtala Mohammed. I'm sorry to trouble you as you don't seem to live in Nideria. You're too accademic. You can't survive in any developing country. Just mouthing school room theories. No wonder Fee Dee Fee wins easily.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW by slimfit1(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2013
We should ask director of the nipp why he get 10 billion naira budget every year on research but instead of sending students on course he sends them on two weeks holidays to abroad. Spending the money like it is his money and u expect results. With just that money alone I can add another 100 megawatt in every states in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria / Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" / UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.