Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. (4654 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / How To Tell She's Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Maximus85(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2013
What do I do next? Do I stick around or let go? She fits all I've ever wished for even to the details. She's the only lady that has come this close.

Help.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by 190: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2013
slice that punny of hers and move on angry
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Don't waste precious time being a second choice candidate.

Heck! You might be 3rd or 4th on her list.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Maximus85(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
fluid26: Don't waste precious time being a second choice candidate.

Heck! You might be 3rd or 4th on her list.

The thing is, I feel she's not saying the truth. I can't seem to see traces of any guy around her.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Maximus85:

The thing is, I feel she's not saying the truth. I can't seem to see traces of any guy around her.
judging by your statement, i think she's a way too smart for u.
Pass me her number. I think i can handle her properly.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Maximus85:

You need to go cold turkey. She's playing mind games with you. Get yourself distracted by another girl asap.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
She's taken. Move on.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by 190: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2013
Yield: She's taken. Move on.

undecided
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2013
@op nt waste ur time on any gal dat will nt accept ur proposal no matter her attitude towards u I have befriend a gal 4 more than one month with our closeness piple thought we were dating when I ask her out she told me dat she has a bf and I let her be and move on with my life cus I have no time to waste, after that I got two sweet gals dat I dated b4 leaving for my IT
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by parki: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
She's giving you blue balls and you're happy to report to it. You are pathetic. My advice to you is to get a get yourself a girlfriend and leave another man's woman alone.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Maximus85(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
I'm not looking out for a date. I'm in need of a strong relationship.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Op, she is not taken yet.... Until her. Bf places a Ring on that finger... Who says, her bf will end up marrying her..excuses may come from her guy later... Who knows ? So abeg, if u genuinely love her and want sumthing real and concrete... Talk with her and see how it goes...you could end up appreciating her more than her bf.... He could even end up wasting her time... Such is life in some cases...
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by Maximus85(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Amelian: Op, she is not taken yet.... Until her. Bf places a Ring on that finger... Who says, her bf will end up marrying her..excuses may come from her guy later... Who knows ? So abeg, if u genuinely love her and want sumthing real and concrete... Talk with her and see how it goes...you could end up appreciating her more than her bf.... He could even end up wasting her time... Such is life in some cases...

Thanks. I appreciate u.
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by mysticgal(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
my maxi,maxim,maximum,maxinus,mazi,mazim.what of me??
Re: She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Maximus85:

You feel she ain't saying the truth? And she doesn't wanna agree to your proposals? Then thats easy... Just let her go and forget about her. If she is really yours, she would come for you in total realization.

But, please and please, there are better things to do with your life rather than sit and wait for her to give u a favorable response. Stop wasting your time... Get on with someone else if possible. Its not really advisable to sit around in such fashion cause you might end up waiting till eternity.

And also, be careful not to be relegated to the dreaded friend-zone as a result of you waiting endlessly...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Short Girls Mean? / Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro / My Neighbors Moved Out Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.