Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? (2102 Views)

Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? / E-naira.com, Goldnairaexchange.com, Epaymonster.com Indicted In The LR Saga / List Of Nigerian Domain Name Registrars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by bot101(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I intend to go into start domain name trading online, but I have been having problems getting accredited domain registrars that accept Liberty reserve because I do not want to use paypal. I will also like to know if it is okay to buy domain names from lovingdomains.com.
Re: Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by abhosts(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Get Mastercard from your Bank and use Namecheap or Godaddy
Re: Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by phpNET(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Betterstill get UBA Africard Or let me pay for you get the website where you wish to purchase send me the product link to info@startechng.com

And we will make the payment for you.
Re: Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by Basic(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
My friend, most repputable registrars won't accept LR.
I use namecheap, and I pay them with my GT create mastercard (just an ordinary savings account ATM card).
So, I think you should pay with acceptable cards instead.
Re: Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by UncleJJ(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
php.NET:
Betterstill get UBA Africard Or let me pay for you get the website where you wish to purchase send me the product link to info@startechng.com

And we will make the payment for you.

grin OP, ever heard of intellectual property.....
Re: Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by bot101(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thanks y'all for all ur comments and suggestions. I am actually intending to go into domain name trading and so do not need a host. I think I'll just try to see if it is possible to fund with a visa debit card(I do not have a mastercard) but if its not possible then I'll have no other option than to apply for a mastercard.
Re: Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? by blater500(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2013
www.hostlinker.com sell .com domain 1550 for domain reseller. i am planning to start domain reseller business with any time from next week. visit http://www.hostlinker.com/domainreseller.php

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free / The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.