Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? (2021 Views)

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? / Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Picomon(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Which Nigerian banks accept Google Adsense earnings through savings account? Help a nigga out.

Abeg.
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Minet16(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
h
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by OctopusPaul: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
ECOBANK Savings....it works. That's what im using.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Picomon(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
OctopusPaul:

How many days does it takes for the money to reflect in your account?
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by PulseWeb: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
is only eco??
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by vizboy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Access Saving Account

Diamond saving account

First Bank Saving Account

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by kingstylo01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
mods please move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Uba.
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by bedfordng(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
vizboy:
Access Saving Account
Diamond saving account
First Bank Saving Account
you can try the listed banks above

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by fineyemi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wat abt gtb
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by akinswaggs(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
fineyemi:
Wat abt gtb
Gtb does too
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by fineyemi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
akinswaggs:

Gtb does too
k. tanks
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Picomon(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
akinswaggs:

Gtb does too

I used GTB and. Google sent the cash on June 29, 2015 but I'm yet to get the money in my account.

How long does it takes?

And that's one of d reasons I opened dis thread incase GTB didn't cash in the money I can go and open another bank account sharply.
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Picomon(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
More comments pls!
Cc lalasticala. Abeg frontpage!
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Picomon(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guys, I got paid with GTB savings account. It took 3 days after Google sent the money for it to reflect.
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Jeel: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Eecobank. That's what I'm using
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by OctopusPaul: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Ecobank Savings... That's the surest...faster than dorm acc. I get alert In less than 3 hours after Google transfer confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by nfng: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
OctopusPaul:

Bro sorry 4 asking you this question.. but its urgent.. wen submitting your bank details do you Input Any intermediary Bank ?.. or only Your bank details and swift code ? ... pls plss
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by dunmorris(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Picomon:
Guys, I got paid with GTB savings account. It took 3 days after Google sent the money for it to reflect.
how did u add ur gtb account to adsense?
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by OctopusPaul: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Intermediary in what sense?? all you need to input in acc number and swift code. Nothing more

nfng:

Bro sorry 4 asking you this question.. but its urgent.. wen submitting your bank details do you Input Any intermediary Bank ?.. or only Your bank details and swift code ? ... pls plss
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by bedfordng(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Picomon:
Which Nigerian banks accept Google Adsense earnings through savings account? Help a nigga out.

Abeg.
you can try diamond, first bank, fedelity, access. Recenly i heard that gtbank savings can be used for adsense payment
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
thanks to payoneer i cash out by 1pm every 21 of the month
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by DOCTORDONE: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
First Bank is one bank I know that does that.
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by webincomeplus(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2015
I've been using Access Bank for the past 10 months, and it's been a fine experience with them. They convert at nice rates and they credit your account within 1-2 days. They would even call you to notify you of the deposit and confirm that they should credit your naira account.
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by yomalex(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Great
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by talk2cash(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Try Ecobank Saving for quick response. Nice Experience
Re: Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? by Naijasturf(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2017
What about UBA?

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Template Help! / How To Use Mp3 Tag Editor Script Free Download / Lets Build Your International Standard Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.